剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Look, that's why we're following you!
所以我们才跟着你走
Everyone has family they're trying to find.
大家都有想找到的家人
I'm just trying to keep
我只是不想
from losing anyone else along the way.
沿途再有伤亡
How long does she expect to keep going
如果她一直这么冲动用事
if she keeps giving her rations away?
还能走多远
The rest of us are dehydrated, aslee--
我们都脱水了 困了...
It came through the brush. I don't see any others.
它从灌木丛里出来的 没看到同党
It's still alive.
还活着
Allow me.
让我来
No. He's mine.
不行 它是我的
What's she doing?
她在干什么
Learning, meditating, escaping from them.
学习 冥想 逃离他们
What do they want from her?
他们想从她身上得到什么
Everything.
一切
I think they think she's God.
他们好像认为她是神
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
Lexi needs someone who will tell her the truth.
需要有人来告诉亚蕾克西真♥相♥
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
She's dying.
她快死了
What?
什么
No. No. She's -- she looks --
不不 她 她看着...
She looks like she's 21. She's barely a year old.
她看着像21岁 实际上还不到一岁
I can't figure out her growth spurts.
我搞不懂她急速发育的原因
They seem totally random.
好像完全没规律
And I don't know how long she can last
我也不知道她以这样莫测的成长速度
when she's aging at this unpredictable rate.
继续下去还能坚持多久
Her DNA's a mutation -- part human, part alien.
她的DNA突变 部分人类 部分外星人
But something about the combination has...
但这种组合又...
resulted in an organism unlike anything I've ever seen.
产生了一种我从未见过的有机体
So... what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
It might be a mistake to do anything.
也许做什么都是错
Nature's miracles spring from unlikely combinations.
自然的奇迹就源于不可能的组合
Sometimes, one plus one equals three.
有时 一加一等于三
You have to help her. I want to.
你得帮帮她 我也想
The first few months we were here,
我们刚到这里的那几个月
I took care of Lexi.
是我照顾亚蕾克西
I monitored her human hormonal levels,
我监控着她的人类荷尔蒙水平
blood sugar, rate of cell replication.
血糖和细胞复♥制♥速度
I kept her stable
我保持她的稳定
while trying to understand the volatility of her aging,
并努力搞清楚她生长的变动性
and she trusted me.
她也信任我
But...
但是...
When she stopped that Mech and all this --
当她阻止了那个械甲怪 然后
all of this sprung up around her,
这些人都簇拥着她
I couldn't get near her anymore.
我再也无法靠近她了
Who was stopping you?
谁挡着你
Lourdes put out strict orders to keep me away.
卢尔德严格下令不让我接近她
She says I upset Lexi...
她说我让亚蕾克西不高兴
that I'm a nonbeliever.
还说我是无信仰者
But you're not, are you?
但你不是 对吗
Mr. Mason, what is the New Coalition?
梅森先生 什么是新联盟
We are, team leader.
我们就是 领队
The next generation to walk the Espheni path.
在艾士芬尼指引下光明的下一代
We will save the Earth and its people.
我们将拯救地球及人类
How will you do that?
要怎么做
First, we save our families.
首先 我们要拯救自己的家人
And how will you do that?
怎么拯救
I'll find them and raise the alarm.
找到他们 拉响警报
And why will we do this?
我们为什么要怎么做
Because I love them.
因为我爱他们
Nice work, Mr. Mason. You may take your seat.
说得好 梅森先生 请座吧
Sheila.
希拉
I'd now like to invite you up front.
我想请你上前来
Nice work, Mr. Mason. You almost fooled me.
说得好 梅森先生 我都差点让你骗了
Today is a very special day.
今天是个特殊的日子
Sheila is graduating.
希拉要毕业了
Sheila's parents are what some call "insurgents"
希拉的父母就是所谓的"叛乱分子"
or "terrorists."
或者说"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
Some adults on Earth
地球上的一些成人
have become so cynical about governments and leaders
对政♥府♥和领导人过于愤世嫉俗
that they have a hard time trusting our Espheni brothers.
无法信任我们的艾士芬尼兄弟们
Sheila's parents are part of this web of rebellion
希拉的父母就是反叛者的成员
That is launching unprovoked attacks.
这会引发无谓的攻击
Luckily, we intercepted a message from Sheila's mother
幸好 我们截获了希拉母亲发的一条消息
Asking if anyone had seen her daughter.
问道 是否有人见过她的女儿
She really loves you.
她非常爱你
I love her, too.
我也爱她
So, what are you going to do?
那么 你准备怎么做
I'll find her and raise the alarm.
我要找到她 拉响警报
But not before...
但是要在...
She takes me back to their hiding place
她带我回到藏身之处之后
So we can save all the insurgents.
这样我们就可以拯救所有叛乱者了
Exactly.
完全正确
Will you lead us in the pledge?
愿意领我们背诵宣言吗
The Earth is a gift.
地球是天赐之福
The New Coalition must protect it with our Espheni brothers.
新联盟必须和艾士芬尼兄弟们一同保护地球
Joined together, we will build a beautiful world.
我们同心协力 必将共创美好新世界
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
Why are you following me?
为什么跟着我
I'm here for your stash.
我在找你的存货
That's right.
没错
I saw you slide behind the Skitters,
我看见你溜到迅猎兽背后
lapping up their crumbs,
吃它们吃剩的
stealing food from decent people who can't defend themselves.
或从无力反抗的人那里偷食物
I took what I could, no different than anybody else.
我尽力获取所需 和别人没有分别
Besides, you and Mason have been in charge all this time.
何况你和梅森掌管这里这么久
Look where we are.
看我们成了什么样子
Who's this "we," Pope?
谁是"我们" 珀普
As far as I can tell, you're doing a perfectly fine job
据我所知 你可是个非常称职的
of behaving like a craven, immoral turncoat
无道德懦夫叛徒
all by yourself.
心里只有自己
Hand over your stash.
把藏货交出来
Come and get it.
自己来拿
Pope, weaver! yeah. We know you're down here.
珀普 韦弗 我们知道你在下面
Somebody followed you, you...
有人跟踪你 你...
So, you two are working together.
看来 你们俩是一伙的
No! No!
不是 不是
Look, I know you've been stealing.
我知道你一直在偷东西
I just didn't know where you kept it...
只是不知道你藏在哪儿了
Till now.
现在知道了
Thanks for that, by the way.
我谢谢你全家
Listen, boys,
听我说 小伙子们
I'm here for the same reason you are --
我和你们来这的目的一样
to find whatever food is hidden down here
要找到这里藏着的食物
and distribute it to everybody.
然后分发给大家
Screw that. We're hungry.
分个屁 我们饿了
We're gonna eat... now.
我们要吃东西... 马上
Don't you do it.
你少给我动手
Don't waste your time, Pope. Come on.
别浪费时间了 珀普 快
Come on!
快走
Dingaan. Tom Mason.
丁甘 汤姆·梅森
My pleasure.
见到你很高兴
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你能见我
Is that a shortwave?
那是短波电台吗
Yeah, man. And it works.
对 而且还能用
That is, if there's someone out there to hear it.
如果外面还有人在听的话
You're welcome to try.
你可以试试看
I might take you up on that.
恭敬不如从命
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表