剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
This is not evolution.
不是进化
This is genocide! it's extinction!
这是种族灭绝 人类的灭亡
Just stay with me. Please listen to me!
别离开我 听我说
You're just gonna kill me like you killed Lourdes?
你打算杀了我吗 就像你杀掉卢尔德一样
Can you see?
你不明白吗
This is the only way, the better way.
这是唯一的方法 也是更好的方法
Go ahead. Make me your slave.
动手吧 让我成为你的奴隶
The Espheni already did that to me once.
艾士芬尼也曾奴役过我
There isn't time to change anything for either one of us.
我们都没时间改变了
Soon I'll be leaving for my training,
很快我就要离开去训练了
but I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
We can still be family.
我们还是一家人
You are the bringer of peace.
你是和平的使者
Go ahead. Make me your slave.
动手吧 让我成为你的奴隶
You have been chosen to reveal the solution.
你是被选中来指出明路的人
The spikes are filled with an engineered bioplasma.
刺钉内含有一种改造过的血浆
The serum is the source of Denny's quick regeneration.
血清是丹妮可以迅速恢复的根源
So we extract the fluid like a stem-cell procedure
那我们用提取干细胞的方法提取液体
and inject it into the injury?
再注入伤口吗
Correct.
没错
In theory, this could promote radically advanced healing.
理论上这样可以从根本上促进愈合
Another theory is that Maggie's body
另一种理论结果是
rejects the serum and goes into anaphylactic shock.
玛吉的身体排斥血清 进入过敏性休克状态
So this could kill her.
这样会要了她的命
The procedure could also injure Denny.
提取方法也会伤害丹妮
There is a danger to a fluid extraction.
液体提取有一定的风险
Pull too much and you could trigger an epidermal hemorrhage,
如果提取过多会引起表皮出血
resulting in a coma.
导致昏迷
She'd do it for me.
她也会为了我这么做的
Just be careful, though.
小心点就行
Then it's settled.
就这么定了
No, it's not.
没 还没有
I'm not injecting alien DNA into Maggie's body
得到她的允许前
until we get her permission first.
我不会往她身体里注射外星人DNA的
What's the Matter?
怎么了
Hey, relax, will you? Relax.
放松 你能不能放松点
Stop it. I can't. I got the yips.
别说了 我放松不了 天生神经质
You're giving me the yips. Come on.
你让我也神经质了好不好
Sara, please.
莎拉 拜托
I take it you've never been in an attack like that before.
看来你从来没有被攻击过
Oh, no. A couple dates in college maybe came close, but...
没有 大学里的几次约会差不多
thanks for holding my hand through it, though.
还是谢谢你陪我度过这一切
You're a real prince.
真是王子风范
Oh, god.
天啊
It's Bennett.
是班尼特
He was on sentry duty with Anthony.
他当时和安东尼一起放哨
Overlord burned him alive.
领主把他活活烧死了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Find something to dig a grave.
找东西挖个坟
Hey, Colonel. It's Tector's gun.
上校 这是泰克多的枪
It's been fired.
开过火了
Dad must have winged the son of a bitch,
爸爸一定打伤了那个混♥蛋♥
and then he retreated.
然后撤退了
Yeah.
对
Wait, there's, uh, something down there.
等等 下面有动静
I can hear it.
我能听到
I don't hear anything, son.
我什么都没听到 孩子
It's Dad.
是爸爸
All right, Matt.
好吧 马特
Let's dig. Let's dig.
我们一起挖 一起挖
Let's just keep digging.
使劲挖
Tom, your hand -- it's...
汤姆 你的手...
Your hand.
你的手
It's fine.
没事
Well, I was expecting bucket seats and a leather interior.
我还以为有斗式座椅和真皮内饰呢
More space. It's better.
内部空间够大 不错
Well, should we see if it comes with a moonroof?
来看看有没有天窗
I can feel something moving inside of me!
我能感到身体里有东西在动
It's spreading! It's spreading!
它动了 它要扩散了
Tom, there's something in your arm. Tom.
汤姆 你胳膊里有东西 汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
How am I doing?
我怎么样
Anne, uh, took a look at you.
安检查过你了
And she, um...
她...
And what?
她说什么
She thinks you're paralyzed, Maggie.
她说你瘫痪了 玛吉
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
我就担心你会这么说
But we still have a chance, all right?
但我们还有机会的 好吗
See, Cochise --
科奇斯...
He thinks that the fluid from Denny's spikes --
他说丹妮刺钉里的液体
They can heal you. No.
可以治愈你 不行
It's a little dangerous, I know... Hal, stop.
会有一点点危险 哈尔 别说了
...but -- but we just need your permission.
但我们需要你点头同意
I can't do that.
我做不来
It could save your life.
可以救你的命
I kill aliens. Remember?
我是杀外星人的 记得吗
I can't become one.
我不能变成外星人
Please, just do this for me.
求你了 就当为了我
You said you'd protect me.
你说过会保护我的
You have to let me go.
现在该放我走了
What'd she say?
她怎么说
She wants to do it.
她同意了
Okay. Have a seat.
好 坐下吧
This gonna hurt?
会疼吗
Yeah, it is.
会
Tell your girl she owes me a drink when this is all over.
告诉你女朋友 好了以后欠我一杯酒
All right.
好的
Okay, hold still.
好 挺住别动
Okay, hold her steady.
好 把她扶住
Let her see you.
让她看着你
Shh, Maggie. It's all right. It's all right.
玛吉 没事的 没事
The anaesthetic should be kicking in.
麻♥醉♥药♥起效以后
You won't even feel the prick of the needle.
就感觉不到针头了
I'm gonna inject you
我会给你注射
with the fluid we took from Denny's spikes.
从丹妮的刺钉中抽出的液体
And then hope for a miracle.
然后只能祈祷奇迹出现
What did you do?
你干了什么
What...?
你...
Well, he deserved better.
他不该就这么埋掉的
At least that'll keep the animals from getting at him.
至少这样能让他的尸体不被野兽骚扰
I-I-I'm sorry, Pope.
对不起 珀普
I'm not used to caring, a-and I'm no good at it.
我不习惯关心别人 更不擅长
Last night was terrible.
昨晚简直糟糕透了
I thought I was gonna die.
我以为我会死掉
And... I thought you were gonna die.
我以为 你也会死掉
You thought wrong.
你想错了
Death sucks.
死掉真不好
Tom. Tom.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom, Tom, Tom.
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Pull, okay? Pull on that.
拉着 拉住了
Pull!
拉紧
Get it out. Okay.
把它弄出来 好的
Get it out!
把它弄出来
This thing is barbed on the inside like a fishhook.
上面有像鱼钩似的倒刺
Going in may have hurt a little, but coming out --
钻进去只是有点疼 要是往出拽的话
If it doesn't coming out now, you're in here alone.
要是不拽出来 我会直接死掉
So pull it out, and don't stop.
所以拽出来 不要停
Even if I ask you to, don't stop.
就算我求你也别停
Don't stop! don't stop!
别停 别停
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表