剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
the way the Espheni do with the harnesses or the eye worms?
像是艾士芬尼用脊甲或眼线虫控制人一样
This cocoon is like nothing we've ever encountered,
这个茧是我们闻所未闻的物质
and Espheni biotech
而且艾士芬尼的生物科技
is still far beyond our capacity to understand.
远远超出了我们能理解的范畴
We'd settle for a theory.
任何理论都行
Come on. We're grasping at straws here.
拜托 这可是我们救命的稻草了
Well, I believe that Lexi has changed at the cellular level.
我相信亚蕾克西经历了细胞层面上的变化
Her human and Espheni DNA strands have conjoined
她身上的人类基因与艾士芬尼的基因相结合
and become something new and altogether different.
形成全新的 不同以往的新基因
It doesn't explain her becoming an evil thing
这不能解释她为何会化身恶魔
capable of killing Lourdes.
冷血杀害卢尔德
Lexi isn't evil. I don't accept that.
亚蕾克西才不是恶魔 我不接受这说法
Well, I don't accept it, either. I don't...
我也不接受 我...
I don't want to.
我也不愿意接受
I've come to know your daughter these past few months,
这几个月来我对你女儿的了解日益加深
and I've come to care for her.
我对她越来越在乎
It pains me to think that she lost touch with her humanity.
她失去人性这假设让我心痛万分
She didn't.
她没有失去人性
If she did, then it makes the situation far...
如果真的如此 那情况会变得更...
You didn't hear me.
你没听见我说的话
I said she didn't lose touch with her humanity.
我说了 她没有失去人性
She is in there, Roger. Help us.
她还有人性 罗杰 帮帮我们
There's no definitive proof.
没有确凿的证据能证明这点
No. And it just...
是没有 这只会让...
makes the situation far more dangerous.
情况变得更危险
What your daughter did to Lourdes,
你们女儿对卢尔德做的事
how she did it...
她出手的方式...
indicates she's mastering her abilities.
显示她已掌握了这能力
She's becoming more powerful.
她变得越来越强大
And this could be only the tip of the iceberg.
这可能只是冰山一角
We have a problem.
有麻烦了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Anthony was out on security sweep.
安东尼刚在做安保巡检
Apparently, he was ambushed.
显然 他遭受了埋伏
My recon team and I found him on our way back to camp.
我和我的侦察队在回营地的途中发现了他
Who did this to you?
这是谁干的
The cockroaches.
那些畜生
I was with Bennett.
我当时跟班尼特在一块
They burned him alive.
它们把他活活烧死了
Where did this happen?
这是在哪儿发生的事
Just across the bridge on the other side of the river.
在河对岸 刚过了桥的地方
The Skitters were on us before we could react.
迅猎兽在我们反应过来前就扑上来了
They took us to their overlord.
把我们带到它们领主那去
What do you mean they burned him alive, Anthony?
什么叫它们把他活活烧死了 安东尼
Overlord ordered the Skitters
那领主下令让讯猎兽们
to hit him with some kind of flame jet.
用火焰喷枪攻击他
I can still hear his screams.
他的尖叫声仿佛还萦绕在我耳边
And that bastard, he just watched.
那个混♥蛋♥就在那看着
His face was all messed up, like he'd been burned, too.
它的脸也像重度烧伤一样
The overlord from the ghetto... the one you torched...
集中营那个领主 被你烧伤那个
he's finally tracked us down.
它总算找到我们了
This is why I have returned, Tom Mason.
这就是我回来的理由 汤姆·梅森
Our recon drones alerted us to a large Espheni force
我们的侦察无人机发现了大批艾士芬尼部队
gathering just across the river to the north.
聚集在河的北岸
Tell them how you got away.
告诉他们你是怎么逃出来的
They let me go, and I don't know why.
它们放我走了 我也不知道为什么
They're sending a message.
它们是在发出警告
When you were the Ghost, you had that son of a bitch
你当幽灵战士时 让那混♥蛋♥
chasing his tail all over the ghetto.
在集中营里跟盲头苍蝇似的找了半天
And now that Lexi's gone,
这下亚蕾克西又走了
there's no reason for him to hold back.
它没有任何拖延的理由了
So I suggest we bug the hell out of here
我建议我们趁早逃出去
before they send those beamers in
在它们派激光飞船过来
and blow us right off the face of the map.
把这夷为平地之前
If he was gonna send beamers in,
如果它想派激光飞船过来
we'd be having this conversation in a crater.
这早就成了一片火海了
This is about payback. This is personal.
这纯属报复 私人恩怨
It's gonna be a ground game.
这会是场地面战
Okay. We could use that.
好 我们可以利用这点
If this invasion is as imminent as you say it is,
如果这次入侵如你所说般临近
it's gonna get ugly around here real fast.
很快这里就会成为激烈的战场
Here are the current Espheni positions only a few miles away.
这是艾士芬尼目前所在的位置 几英里外
Well, looks like your crispy overlord there
看来被你烤得香脆的领主
came loaded for bear.
可是准备充分 势在必得
I count three Mech battalions
我数过了 至少有三个营的械甲怪
and at least five Skitter platoons.
以及五个排的迅猎兽
They're right on top of us. They could attack anytime.
它们就在我们上方 随时都能进击
Yes, they could be here within a matter of hours.
是的 几小时后就能到这儿
Not if we took out this bridge.
如果我们把桥毁掉了它们就过不来了
We cut off their approach and force them to march
这样能阻断它们的进击 迫使它们
20 miles to the south across to the interstate.
沿着洲际公路向南走20英里
My team and I have enough explosive charges to accomplish that.
我的侦察队有足够的炸♥药♥能完成这任务
That give us enough time to make a run for it?
这能为我们争取到足够的逃跑时间吗
We're not running.
我们不用逃
This guy, he's not gonna rest
不把我们歼灭干净
until he's wiped us off the face of the earth.
这家伙是不会善罢甘休的
Our best chance is to take a stand right here.
我们最大的生存几率就是在此反击
This is your bread and butter, Dan. Call the play.
这是你擅长的领域 丹 你来决定
If we take out that bridge,
如果我们把桥炸掉
we're gonna be forcing the enemy to come at us the way we want.
就能迫使它们从对我们有利的地方进攻
Remember Stalingrad. Cities are the graveyards of armies.
记得斯大林格勒一役吗 城市是军队的墓地
The approach from the south
从南面的进击
is right through what's left of chinatown.
必须得经过唐人街的废墟
My men and I will move immediately
我这就带人出发
to take out that bridge. Thank you, Cochise.
去炸毁那桥 谢谢你 科奇斯
Let's go up and take a look at our cards
我们上去瞧瞧有什么装备
before we decide how to play them.
这才能决定怎么部署
They'll be coming from the south.
它们会从南面进击
We'll turn this street into a kill zone!
我们要把这条街变成攻击区
Funnel them right in here.
把它们都引过来
Cochise's mission should buy us about 12 hours
科奇斯应该能为我们争取到12个小时
to get our defenses in line. We could use all this.
来设立防线 得抓紧时间
Rebar, the concrete, vehicles for barricades,
用螺纹钢筋 混凝土和车辆做路障
Anything we can scavenge.
任何能找到的东西
Put smoke pots up and down both sides of the street,
在街道两边放烟雾罐
reduce their sight lines, limit their ability to see us.
降低能见度 方便我们藏匿
We could set positions on either one of these sides right here,
我们可以在这两边设攻击点
get them caught in the crossfire.
把它们困在交火区内
Once that burnt bastard fights his way in...
一旦那个被烧焦的混♥蛋♥飞进来
he won't be able to get out.
就别想活着出去
If we had any explosives, we could mine the street.
如果还有炸♥药♥ 可以在街道上埋地雷
I have a better idea. We mine the sky.
我有更好的主意 在天空埋雷
Rain thermite down on their heads.
让它们尝尝灼热剂暴雨的滋味
Since when do you know how to make thermite, Dr. Glass?
你什么时候学会做灼热剂的 格拉斯医生
All you need is aluminum, rust,
只需要铝 铁锈
and lots of love, Professor Mason.
以及满腔热情 梅森教授
Cochise and his team can take out that bridge,
要是科奇斯他们能把桥炸掉
we might have a shot at this.
我们也许有一线生机
We'll get a shot. We just have to make it count.
我们肯定会有机会 只要好好把握
All right, so we need aluminum cans for the thermite,
我们需要找铝罐来做灼热剂
rubber tires, roof tar, any gas we have left for smoke.
橡胶轮胎 焦油以及剩下的汽油拿来制烟
Smoke is gonna be key.
烟雾会成为制胜的关键
Lot to do, not a lot of time.
要干的事多 时间少
Dingaan, feeling brave today?
丁甘 今天勇气够充足吗
No less than yesterday. No more than tomorrow.
一如既往 不多不少
We're gonna need somebody as lookout
我们需要有人把守
on the far end of the kill zone...
攻击区的尽头
somebody let us know when the enemy's near.
在敌人临近时通知我们
I take it I'm volunteering?
看来我只能志愿担下重任了
You can take it any way you want.
你爱怎么想都行
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表