剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
这是你的回忆日记
This is your memory journal.
无论你想起什么
Anything that comes into your head,
即使是很琐碎的小事
even if it's something tiny,
都要写下来 好吗
I want you to write it down, okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢 艾比
Thanks, Abby.
不客气
You're welcome.
第三样东西是什么
Third thing on that list?
是老虎
Tiger.
你怎么看
What do you think?
她在形成新的记忆 这是好事
She's forming new memories, which is good.
她看起来很开心 没错
She seems very happy. Yeah.
我不喜欢这个偷偷养孩子的计划
I don't love this "Keep a secret kid" Plan.
乔是怎么想的
What is Jo thinking?
她想护她周全
She's thinking about keeping her safe.
-你怎么样 -我 我很好
- How are you? - Me? I'm great.
是吗 测试结果呢
Yeah? Labs?
白细胞太多了我都不知道怎么办
I've got more white blood cells than I know what to do with.
好了 睡吧 你看起来很疲惫
Good. Sleep. You look tired.
让乔把她带过来
Have Jo bring her by.
我得重新做一遍那晚她在医院
I've got to re-run some tests from the night
-做过的测试 -好的
- she came to the hospital. - Okay.
服务器熔断了 我们还丢失了很多数据
Server had a meltdown, and we lost a bunch of data.
看吧 就像我常说的
Oh, now, see? That's like I always said --
电脑 它们会把我们整得很惨
Computers. They're gonna be the death of us all.
相机 独轮车 老虎 枕头
我的天 不要
Oh, my God! Don't!
不要 不要 不要...
吃晚饭啦
Time for dinner!
来了
Coming!
马蒂克的库珀家
Coopers down in Mattituck,
前院的草坪装饰物被偷了
had a lawn ornament stolen outta the front yard.
大约价值75美金
Approximate value -- $75.
是个守护精灵像
It was a gnome.
他们请求巡警每小时巡逻一次
They request hourly patrols.
我打算直接过去拒绝他们这个请求
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and deny them that one.
然后丹尼斯·罗斯被网络上的匿名者告知
Then Dennis Ross got contacted by persons unknown online
他有一份遗产要继承
claiming he had an inheritance to collect,
他寄给他们2500美金 并没有遗产
wired them 2,500 bucks, no inheritance.
告诉他不要再给他们寄钱了 这是骗局
Tell him not to send them any more money. That's a scam.
验尸官生病了
Oh, the coroner's out sick,
所以那对假父母的验尸要推迟了
so your autopsies on the fake parents are delayed.
告诉他们如果明天之前还完不成
Tell them if it's not done by tomorrow,
我就直接进验尸房♥亲自上阵
I'm gonna go in there and do it myself.
波段收音机放在你办公室了
Air band radio's in your office,
从萨福克县航♥天♥系统借来的
on loan from Suffolk County Aviation Unit.
多谢 达夫妮
Thanks, Daphne. Mm-hmm.
局长 你有空吗
Hey, Chief, uh, you got a sec?
有的 来吧
Yep. Come on.
航♥天♥收音机
Aviation radio?
-没错 -拿来做什么用的
- Yeah. - What's it for?
使用这个频率的人是飞机坠落前
Whoever was on this frequency was talking to the plane
最后通话的人
just before it went down.
你依旧认为派珀当时在飞机上
And you're -- you're still thinking piper was on that plane.
我不知道 但是它们知道
I don't know. But they do.
房♥子怎么样
How's the house?
线路已经布好 房♥子也锁上了
Uh, wired up and locked down.
弗兰克整晚值班
Uh, Frankie's covering overnight.
我早上去替他
I'll relieve him in the morning.
艾德提起了艾比告诉他的一些事
Ed mentioned something that Abby told him.
医院有些数据丢失了
Hospital had some kind of a data loss?
你有听到一些风声吗
You hear anything about that?
不 我不知道
No, I did not.
派珀的数据有受影响吗
Were Piper's records affected?
艾比说数据全部丢失
Abby said they were all gone.
是我过度担心了吗
Am I just being paranoid?
不 去查一查
No. Look into that.
我明天让别人去替你看守房♥子
I'll have someone else watch the house tomorrow.
不 没事的 我不 不介意的
Oh, no, it-- it's cool. I do-- I don't mind.
我两件事都能做 同时处理多任务
I can do both, you know? Multitasking.
是 对了 你♥爸♥爸说
Is -- Um, also, uh, your dad mentioned
明天是辣肉玉米卷之夜 所以
tomorrow was enchilada night, so...
对了 这就对了
Oh, yeah. That makes sense. Okay.
今晚的火鸡肉汉堡很棒
Turkey sloppy joes tonight.
-真的很美味 -多谢
- Real good. - Thanks!
你已经知道了
You knew that already.
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
作业做得如何
What's the homework situation?
大部分在学校做完了 只是一些阅读
I did most of it at school. Just some reading.
派珀也有作业 艾比布置的
Piper has some homework, too. From Abby.
记忆日记
Memory journal.
我还没有任何需要写下来的记忆
I haven't had any memories to write down yet.
艾比说任何事物都有可能触发记忆
Yeah, well, Abby says that anything can trigger memory,
比如某个特定的物 一首歌♥或一种味道
like an object or a song or a smell.
这样的话 派珀 我要给你看个东西
Well, in that case, Piper, I have something to show you.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
我知道
Oh, I know.
是给手♥机♥充电的玩意儿
It's one of those phone-charger thingies.
我要听听派珀是怎么想的
I want to hear what Piper thinks it is.
是不是一种手♥机♥充电器
Is it one of those phone-charger thingies?
不 这不是手♥机♥充电器
No, it's not a phone charger.
等等 这是酒店房♥门钥匙
Oh, wait, it's a hotel-room key.
不不 它被用来刮掉挡风玻璃上的冰霜
No, no, you use that to scrape the ice off your windshield.
-我几周前在鲨鱼坦克上见过 -好吧
- I saw that on "Shark Tank" a couple weeks ago. - Okay,
美国ABC电视台的一系列发明真人秀节目
真是太有帮助了 谢谢你
so helpful. Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你们 真的
All of you, really.
-不客气 -好了大家
- You're welcome. - Alright, guys.
去洗手 晚餐前要洗手
Come on, wash up. Wash up for dinner.
给你们五分钟
Five minutes.
我觉得我犯了一个错误
I think I made a mistake.
什么 为什么
What? How so?
她很喜欢这里
She loves it here.
是的 她是个很快乐的孩子
Yeah, she's a pretty happy kid.
是啊 也许她太快乐了
Yeah, maybe she's too happy.
也许她太快乐了
Maybe she's so happy
以至于就算她真的记起了什么
that even if she does remember something
她也不会告诉我们
she's not gonna tell us.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
我们得送走她
We should get rid of her.
-好吧 -去乡下找个农场
- Okay. - Find a farm upstate.
要很大的那种 能让她到处跑
Plenty of land, room for her to run.
-让她自♥由♥ -我不是这个意思
- Set her free. - That's not what I'm saying.
我们现在知道的是
Here's what we know.
有很多坏人想抓她
Some pretty bad people are after her.
这些人有时候会随便操控飞机坠毁
Sometimes these people crash airplanes
也会来绑♥架♥小女孩
and try to kidnap little girls.
如果我的人生是那样的
Now, if that was my life,
我肯定不会急着想回忆起来
I would not be in any hurry to remember it either.
不管她能不能恢复
It'll happen or it won't.
照顾好那个孩子
But taking care of that little kid --
绝不是什么错误
that is not a mistake.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你好
Hello.
你要盯着那玩意一整天吗
Are you just gonna stare at that thing all day?
我要写点东西
I have to write down something.
不如你休息一下 给我搭把手
Well, why don't you take a break and give me a hand?
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
我觉得我们要把这个房♥间
Uh, well, I think we're gonna turn this room
变成你真正的卧室
into a real bedroom for you.
所以我想我们可以清理一下原来的垃圾
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表