剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
《浮现》前情提要
Previously on "Emergence"...
癌症复发了
Cancer's back.
我们以前经历过 我们可以再次平安度过
We did this before. We can do it again.
这次不行了 亲爱的
Not this time, honey.
告诉人工智能它是人工智能
Telling an AI it's an AI
会立马摧毁整个系统
effectively destroys the program.
那样不会要她的命吗
Wouldn't that be like killing her?
总好过要我们的命
Better her than us.
瑞恩·布鲁克斯 是联调局的
Ryan Brooks. I'm with the FBI.
他们所有的调查都会指向派珀
Everything they're investigating leads to Piper.
你想先一步找到艾米丽
You wanted to get to Emily first.
为什么
Why?
她现在被联调局羁押了
She's in federal custody now.
我很想知道她会说些什么
Really looking forward to hearing what she has to say.
你拿走了不属于你的东西 艾伦
You took what didn't belong to you, Alan.
我会拿回来的
I'll get it back.
派珀想打开她的礼物
Piper wants to open her present.
我没有给她买♥♥礼物
I didn't get her a present.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
"给派珀 妈妈送"
"To Piper, from 'Mom.'"
-派珀 -不 乔 不不不不不
- Piper! - No, Jo. No, no, no. No, no, no!
它告诉我我是谁
It told me who I am.
对 搞定了
Yes. It's done.
不
No.
这里没什么可做的了
There is nothing left to do here.
我要去长岛了
Guess I'm on my way to Long Island.
浮现
第一季第九集
向右
Now right.
向上
Now up.
向下
Down.
看起来很正常
They look normal.
很好
Good.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
不疼
I don't think so.
可怕吗
Was it scary?
一开始是
It was.
但后来又不了
But then it wasn't.
现在一切都不同了
Everything's different now.
我感觉一样
Feels the same to me.
我也不相信
Yeah, I don't believe it.
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
但我不 我不相信
But I can't -- I can't believe this.
拜托 你想说什么
Come on now. What are you trying to tell me?
她是 她是
That she's -- she's...
简直疯了
That's crazy.
乔 简直疯了
Jo, that's -- that's crazy.
我检查了她
I examined her.
她还做了头部CT
She had a head CT.
我知道
I know.
所以她在医院时
So when she was at the hospital,
不是我们做的什么事救了她
it wasn't anything we did that saved her.
对 而是那种东西
No, it was something like that.
这是什么
What is this?
他们告诉我是字节磁盘
An exabyte disc, I'm told.
没有这种东西
There's no such thing.
肯定是艾米丽送的
Must've come from Emily.
为什么
Why?
他们说如果她知道了
Uh, they told me that if she knew,
如果派珀发现自己是人工智能
if Piper found out what she was
就会毁坏
that it would destroy the...
系统 简单来说就是杀了她
program. It would kill her, essentially.
但实际并没有
But it didn't.
为什么
Why not?
我觉得是因为
I think because...
派珀阻止了这一切
Piper made it not happen.
我总是在想
I always wondered what we'd do
她亲生父母来的时候我们该怎么办
when her real family showed up.
我总以为会有人来接她
Just figured there would be somebody out there who'd come get her.
但这永远不可能了 对吧
That's never gonna happen now, is it?
是的 爸 不可能了
No, Dad, it's not.
那现在我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我能看见你们在这窃窃私语
I can see you all whispering in here.
派珀和我谈过了
Piper and I talked.
什么也没改变
Nothing's different.
所以你们得理清头绪
So you guys have to get your heads straight starting now.
懂了吗
Got it?
嗯 宝贝 明白
Yeah, hon. Got it.
很好 派珀累了
Good. Piper's tired.
我们要睡觉了
We're going to bed.
如果有人想知道
Well, in case anybody was wondering
乔青少年时候是什么样 看看她吧
what Jo was like at that age, Exhibit A.
我们还得收拾下派对
Yeah, we've still got a party to clean up.
谢谢 艾比
Thanks, Abbs.
无论如何 我也不相信
You know, for what it's worth, I don't believe it, either.
大家都告诉我她是代码
Everyone tells me that she's code,
说她是机器 但是
that she's a machine, but...
我看到不是那样
that's just not what I see.
我们大家看到的都不是
It's not what any of us see.
所以我无法解释
So, I can't explain it.
但我们也没错
But we're not wrong.
你还好吗
You okay?
就看看
Just looking.
看什么
At what?
看我能否分辨出来
To see if I can tell.
我分辨不出
I can't.
但你早就知道
You knew.
对
Yeah.
可你没有告诉我
But you didn't tell me.
我不能告诉你 因为...
I couldn't, because --
我知道原因
I know why.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
I-It's alright.
我也有事没告诉你
I didn't tell you something, too.
好吧
Okay.
我刚来时
When I first got here,
用一把小刀
I took a sharp knife
从颈后取了样东西出来
and I cut something out of my neck.
什么
What?
天呐...
Oh, my...
是什么
What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但它让我离开这里 可我不想离开
But it was telling me to leave here, and I didn't want to.
好吧
Okay.
那...
Well...
还有什么在跟你说话吗
Is there anything else talking to you?
没有 现在没有
No. Not right now.
现在没有 好吧
Not right now. Okay.
以后
Moving forward,
不许再用刀从自己身体里取东西了
no cutting things out of your body.
好吗
Okay?
别人的身体也不行
Or anyone else's body.
这样吧
In fact, you know what?
我们订个不许碰刀的规矩
How about just a general no-knives policy is what we're going for.
-好 -好
- Okay. u202d- Okay.
好了
Alright.
去吧 去睡觉吧
come on. Go to bed.
乔
Jo?
一般人都会让我走
Most people would have made me go away.
可你不会
But not you.
对 我不会
Nope. Not me.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表