剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
所以 想要一起合作吗
So -- want to work together on this?
你说的好像我有选择似的
You're acting like I have a choice.
你的确有
You do.
你一定有
You definitely do.
我是说 无论如何我也会在镇上调查
I mean, I'll be in town investigating no matter what,
但我希望我们能集中资源
but I was hoping we could pool resources.
共享情报
Share information.
听起来对你很划算
Sounds like a good deal for you.
我告诉你我知道的信息吧
Why don't I tell you what I know.
这是一周内第三个被烧毁的奥格尔分公♥司♥了
This is the third Augur property that's been torched in a week.
火在每个地方都着得又烈又急
At each site, the fire burned hot and fast.
他们用的爆♥炸♥物是前所未见的
They used an explosive we've never seen before.
有嫌疑人吗
Any suspects?
金德里德原来是重点怀疑对象
Kindred was the obvious one.
但他都融化了
But he got liquefied.
但我觉得也有必要调查一个
But I think it's worth looking into a former
叫艾米丽·考克斯的前奥格尔集团员工
Augur employee named Emily Cox.
她也是
Who was also...
金德里德的女儿
Kindred's daughter.
你早就知道了
You knew that.
-是啊 -该死
- Yeah. - u202dDamn it.
我还以为我们先胜一着
Thought I had a good one.
艾米丽之前一直在配合我们调查
Emily had been cooperating with our investigation.
但她后来不见了
But she's since gone underground.
我们找不到她
We can't find her.
所以如果我能找到她 那我还是有点用的
So, if I could find her, that would make me useful.
也许有一点点用吧
Marginally useful. Maybe?
布鲁克斯探员
Agent Brooks...
我会找到她的
I'm gonna find her.
有什么线索吗
What do we got?
我们被踢出我们自己的案子了吗
So, uh, we kicked off our own case?
不 他说想合作
No. He says he wants to work together.
我不信
I don't buy that.
是啊 我也不信
Yeah, me neither.
但我觉得应该和他保持关系
But I think it's worth keeping him close.
我是说 他们所有的调查都会指向派珀
I mean, everything they're investigating leads to Piper.
所以你想怎么做
So how do you want to play this?
小心为上
Carefully.
我们告诉他们我们希望他们做什么
We'll let them see what we want them to.
而我们会利用他们的资源先一步找到艾米丽
And we use their resources to find Emily before they do.
那是什么
What's that?
这个吗 没什么
This? Nothing.
打扫杂物而已
Just cleaning up.
我很抱歉 我弄得这么乱
I'm sorry. That I made this mess.
我知道 亲爱的
Yeah, I know you are, sweetie.
我能帮忙打扫吗
Can I help clean up?
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
但如果你看到任何一个像这样尖锐的东西
But if you see anything sharp or anything like that,
就让我来 好吗
you just let me handle it, okay?
好的
Alright.
好的
Alright.
所以现在怎么样
So, how's it work?
我是说 你是怎么做到的
I mean, how do you do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是我和米娅想要搞清楚的
That's what Mia and I were trying to figure out.
好吧 那感觉是什么样的
Well, what's it feel like?
会很痛吗
Does it hurt?
那挺好的
That's good.
至少不会痛
At least it doesn't hurt.
就像
It's...
一个泡泡
like a bubble...
越胀越大
that grows bigger.
但那个泡泡就是我
But the bubble is me.
真的假的
Get the heck out of here.
那可是
That's...
那么
So, uh...
你还有什么其他本事
what else can you do?
我知道一些事情
I know things.
没人告诉过我的事情
Things no one told me.
好了 你们在这处得挺好的
Okay. Hey, you guys are doing a good job here.
我要去接寿星女孩
Alright, I'm off to take the birthday girl
去SPA按♥摩♥过生日了
to her requested spa day.
顺便我自己去做个美甲
Might even get myself a manicure while I'm at it.
要是亚历克斯你想去的话
Uh, I mean, unless you want to go, Alex.
我可以留在这
I can stay here.
不用 我觉得
No. I think, uh...
我觉得我们俩处得来
I think we're good.
我觉得我和派珀 我们处得来 对吧
I think Piper and I -- we're good, right?
好的 没问题
Okay. u202dOkay.
好吧 那就好
Alright. Good. Good, good, good.
-好 -回头见
- Alright. - See you later.
你可以从这里着手
So, you can start here.
这里是三年的案宗吗
This is, uh, three years of work?
那 那倒是有点少啊
That's -- That's, uh... That's pretty light.
不止 还有另外150箱在外勤办公室
Oh. No, I've got, like, 150 more boxes back at the field office.
在送来的路上了
They're on the way.
这里是理查德·金德里德一年的通话记录
This is a year of Richard Kindred's phone records.
我们给他的手♥机♥上装了监控
Had a little malware installed on his phone.
挺有成效的
Worked pretty well.
当然了 很利索
Oh. Yeah. Super cool. That's...
干得好
Good for -- Good for you.
埃文斯局长 我正要熟悉环境上手工作
Chief Evans. I was just gonna hang out and get to work.
你能把我安排到哪里吗
Is there somewhere you can put me?
可以 当然了
Oh. Yeah. Absolutely.
达夫妮可以帮你安排一下
Daphne here can get you set up.
嗨 我是瑞恩·布鲁克斯
Hi. Ryan Brooks.
你好
What's up?
好吧
Okay. Uh...
达夫妮可以帮你弄杯咖啡
So, Daphne here can get you some coffee
然后她就会恢复到正常人的状态
and then she's gonna act like a totally normal person
从现在开始
starting now.
我们觉得可以先给你安排
Um, we thought we would start you at the beginning,
看看奥格尔集团的飞机
with our investigation into the Augur jet
在海滩上坠机的调查
that crashed on the beach --
我想看看你手上有关艾伦·维尔吉斯的资料
I'd love to see what you have on Alan Wilkis.
好 当然可以
Yeah. Definitely.
你能把他活着找回来真是很厉害了
The fact that you found him alive is incredible police work.
克里斯 不如你带布鲁克斯探员看看
Um, Chris, why don't you show
我们手上有关维尔吉斯的资料
Agent Brooks our Wilkis files.
好的 当然
Yep. Sure thing.
-这边请 -好
- Uh, this way. - u202dOkay.
我们遇上个麻烦
We've got a problem.
我们现在就走 穿上衣服
We're leaving. Now. Put some clothes on.
为什么
Why?
联邦调查局知道你还活着
The FBI know you're among the living.
埃文斯局长想让我带你出城
Chief Evans wants me to get you out of town,
所以我们现在要走了
so that's what we're doing.
我能先洗个澡吗
Do I have time for a shower?
说真的 别逼我动手 艾伦
Honestly, I'm gonna kill you myself, Alan.
快收拾
Pack.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就随便看看
Just looking.
不如 我们
Oh. Why -- Why don't we, uh...
不如我们把这个收起来吧
Why don't we put this away?
我觉得乔没有说实话
I think that Jo isn't telling the truth.
关于什么的
About what?
关于我
Me.
什么实话
What is the truth?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我也想知道
But I want to.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表