剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Does it?
-里面更安全吗 -进去
- Does it sound safer? - Get in.
气阀
好了
Alright.
最好有人能告诉我
Somebody better tell me
是谁想出这次实地考察的主意
who thought this field trip was a good idea
因为我要杀了他
because I'm gonna kill them.
我们在救你
We're rescuing you.
听着 你的船回到绍斯霍尔德了
Look, your boat is back in Southold.
有个符合艾米丽外表特征的人
A person matching Emily's description
被人看到下船了
was seen disembarking.
你可能会被困在这里
You would've been trapped here.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我没事 派珀
I'm fine, Piper.
那又怎样 你觉得带着一名罪犯
So what -- you thought that maybe bringing a criminal
和一个孩子做后援是个很可靠的计划吗
and a kid for backup was a solid plan?
-是有超能力的孩子 -亚历克斯
- Super powered kid. - Alex.
-海伦在哪里 -好吧 让我想想
- Where is Helen? - Well, let's see.
她已经具备了
Uh, she's acquired the ability
可以变出十亿个纳米机器人的能力
to turn into about a billion nanobots,
所以她可能随时随地出现
so she could be literally anywhere.
什么
What?
我们得离开这个岛
We need to get off this island.
-你应该有船吧 -嗯 尤瑟夫的船
- You have a boat, I assume? - Y-Yeah. Yousef's.
停靠在岛的东边
Docked on the east side of the island.
好吧
Alright.
你得一直跟着我
You stay with me at all times,
不管我让你做什么 都听我的 好吗
and whatever I tell you to do, you listen, okay?
并不像你平时那样听话
But not like you normally listen.
要完全服从
Actually listening.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
你知道吗
You know what?
这一次 你必须听我的 快走
This time, you need to be. Come on.
我们不能就这么走了 乔
We can't just run, Jo.
你给我闭嘴
I need you to stop talking.
海伦仍然可能启动上传
Helen can still initiate the upload --
-没有这个 她上传不了 -那只能拖住她
- Not without this, she can't. -That'll just delay her.
把武器给我 我去追她
Give me the weapon. I'll go after her.
是你自己闭嘴
Are you gonna stop talking,
还是我来让你闭嘴
or do I have to make you stop talking?
听着 我们得考虑一下 好吗
Look, we need to think about this, okay?
如果这个房♥间真的是密封的
If this room is really sealed,
这里可能是海伦唯一来不了的地方
it might be the only place Helen can't get to us.
那又怎样 我们就待在这里吗
So what? We just stay here?
乖乖待着
Stay put.
我回来之前 把门一直锁着
Keep the door locked till I get back.
局长 我该和你一起吧
Hey, uh, Chief, I should -- I should go with you. Hm?
不 克里斯
No, I don't think so, Chris.
我知道你觉得这事我做得不对...
Look, I-I know you think I made a bad call here --
就是不对
Yeah, you did.
可当你不在的时候
But when you're not around,
我只能按照我觉得最好的方式去做 就是这样
I have to do what I think is best, and that's what I did.
我没觉得我做错了
I don't think I'm wrong.
好吧
Alright.
我们得分头走
We're gonna have to split up.
好 要是我先碰到海伦呢
Alright. And if I run into Helen first?
跑
Run.
没事
It's okay.
以警♥察♥的工资来说 这房♥子不错
It's a nice house on a cop salary.
这还真可爱
Oh, it's freakin' adorable.
索耶先生 我得说...
Well, Mr. Sawyer, I have to say...
你这得癌症的看着还挺不错
you look okay for a cancer guy.
非常不错
Pretty okay.
你要告诉我 你也有药能治我的病了吗
You gonna tell me - you have a cure now, too?
不是
Nah.
很可能有人有
Someone does, probably.
可我没有
Not me, though.
长官 我们发现个放枪的保险箱
Sir, we got a gun safe here.
我想你不知道密♥码♥吧
Don't suppose you know the combo?
那是自然
Sure don't.
你知道怎么样会让大家都很难受吗
You know what would be a real pain for everybody?
如果那小女孩的身份被公之于众的话
If the little girl's identity were known to the wider world.
会把大家的生活都毁了的
Kinda ruin everybody's lives.
可你不会那么做的
You're not gonna do that, though.
你这样的人要躲在阴暗的地方
A guy like you wants to be in the shadows.
你想干的就是把事情都抹掉
All you want to do is erase things.
连你们要找的东西你都不会写到搜查令里
You won't even put what you're looking for in the warrant.
艾比·弗雷泽医生
Dr. Abby Frasier.
我知道你
I know you.
你们完全不知道在和什么作对吧
You guys really don't know what you're up against, do you?
乔治
Hey, Georgie?
把钻拿来
Get the drill.
不许动 本尼
Don't move, Benny.
你得回去 乔
You have to go back, Jo.
我想要引她过来 想想你的家人
I'm trying to draw her here. Think about your family.
别和我提我的家人
Don't talk to me about my family.
它在哪
Where is it?
我不会给你的
I'm not gonna give it to you.
你开枪吧
You're gonna have to shoot me.
好吧
Fine.
你进过我家 本尼
You were in my house, Benny.
你受伤时我们照顾了你
We took care of you when you were hurt.
我怎么会不知道
How did I not know?
我甚至从来没有怀疑过你是在说谎
I never even suspected that you were lying.
我没有
I wasn't.
不完全是
Not entirely.
你怎么能这么和我说
How can you say that to me?
因为我没法杀了你 乔
Because I couldn't kill you, Jo.
当我有机会时 我下不去手
When I had the chance, I couldn't do it.
武器在我兜里
I have the weapon in my pocket.
我要把它拿出来
I'm gonna take it out.
我本可以给你
I could give this to you,
但那样等于是让你去送死
but I'd be condemning you to death.
我不想那样
I'd rather not to that.
求你了
Please.
我可以靠近她 我可以去做
I can get close to her and I can do this.
她会把我们俩都杀了的
She'll kill us both.
我能行 求你了
I can do this. Please.
藏起来 你没有看错我
Just hide. You're not wrong about me.
好吧
Okay.
不管发生什么 都别出来
Whatever happens, don't come out.
没想到会看见你
I'm surprised to see you.
你不应该感到奇怪
Well, you shouldn't be.
我听说你被逮捕了
I heard you'd been arrested.
曾经
I was.
我说服他们 让他们重新信任我
I've convinced them to trust me again.
派珀把我放出来的
Piper let me out.
她在这
She's here.
和她们一起
With them.
这可是问题
That's a problem.
但我可以解决
But one I can solve.
她们在哪
Where are they?
她们在房♥顶
They're on the roof.
我们赶紧了结吧
Let's get it over with.
本尼
Benny.
这东西早过时了
We are so far past this now.
本尼
Benny.
怎么回事
What happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
本尼
Benny!
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表