剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
艾米丽被抓起来了
Emily's in custody.
那我们现在算是皆大欢喜了吗
Uh, so, are we happy? Or not.
被联调局抓起来了
Federal custody.
布鲁克斯探员出现 把她抓走了
Agent Brooks showed up. Took her in.
所以我觉得我们应该是不会再合作了
So, I don't think we'll be working together anymore.
艾米丽与奥格尔工厂的毁灭
Emily wasn't involved with the destruction
没有关系
of the Augur properties.
等等 那是谁干的
Wait, so, who was it?
没出现过的一个人
Someone new.
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
那我们要把这算是
Uh, so, are we chalking this up
赢了还是输了
in the win column or the loss column?
是的
Yes.
是的 好吧
Yes. Okay.
妈妈
Hey, Mom!
你好啊 小寿星
Hey, birthday girl.
过来 宝贝
Come here, you.
我带他们上楼看点东西
Okay, I'm just gonna show them something upstairs quickly.
好
Okay.
你们好 姑娘们
Hi, girls.
瞧瞧谁来了 克里斯多夫
Hey, look who it is. Christopher.
你好吗
How you doing?
-不错 -好吧
- Good. - u202dAlright.
没有那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
-没有那么糟糕吗 -是的
- It's not that bad? - u202dIt's not.
这地方看起来很棒
Place looks really great.
嗯
Yeah.
派珀和你♥爸♥爸帮了很多忙
Piper and your dad were a big help.
我...
So, I'm...
我在努力
I'm working on...
做一件事
something.
那样能告诉你一切
A way to tell you everything.
但是
But, um...
今天不是很顺利
It just didn't really pan out today.
所以
So...
没关系
It's alright.
我和派珀今天一天都在一起
Piper and I spent the day together,
我们达成了一个共识
and we've come to an understanding.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - u202dOh yeah.
我该知道那是什么意思吗
Am I supposed to know what that means?
因为我不知道那是什么意思
'Cause I don't know what that means.
没办法无所不知的感觉很糟糕吧
Kinda sucks not knowing every detail, doesn't it?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你在干什么了
I see what you did.
你知道我怎么干的了
You see how I did that?
我知道了
I see.
你要相信我
You've got to trust me.
你相信我吗
You trust me?
我相信
I do.
我是本尼·加拉格尔 请留言
This is Benny Gallagher. Please leave a message.
是我
Hey. It's me.
一段时间没你们的消息了
Haven't heard from you guys in a little while.
出现了一些
There have been some...
奇怪的新进展
new, weird developments.
你有就给我打个电♥话♥
So, just give me a call when you get a chance.
-再见 -我最喜欢到了收拾的时候
- Bye. - I love how all the men just disappear
所有男人就会突然消失
the second it's time to clean.
天啊
Ooh! Oh, my gosh!
好了
Okay.
看来派对很成功
So, I take it the party was a success?
非常完美
It was perfect.
蛋糕很好吃 大家都很喜欢
The cake was delicious, and everyone loved
你和爸爸不会经常过来看看我们
how you and Dad weren't constantly hovering over us.
这话可真够讽刺的
That's a super mean compliment.
派珀想打开她的礼物
Okay. So, Piper wants to open her present.
所以你该出去了
So, you should go out there.
什么礼物
What present?
你给她买♥♥的
The one that you got her.
我没有给她买♥♥礼物
I didn't get her a present.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
"给派珀 妈妈送"
"To Piper, from 'Mom.'"
你给她也买♥♥了东西真是太好了
It was really sweet of you to get her something, too.
她在哪里
Where is she?
派珀
Piper!
不 不
No. No!
-不 派珀 -不 乔 不不不不不
- No. Piper! - No, Jo. No, no, no. No, no, no!
乔
Jo?
派珀
Piper.
发生了什么
What happened?
它告诉我我是谁
It told me who I am.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该没事
I think so.
你呢
Are you?
嗯
Yeah...
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
旅馆
抱歉 抱歉 我...我想阻止的
Sorry. Sorry. I -- I tried to stop it.
我会拿回来的
I-I'll get it back.
你拿走了不属于你的东西 艾伦
You took what didn't belong to you, Alan.
拜托 我不知道
Please. I didn't know!
你知道的够多了
You knew enough.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表