剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
在你弄明白那代码没有危险之前
And until you learn that code's not dangerous,
我就当它是危险的
I'd treat it like it was.
疼
That hurts.
我的天 才不疼
Oh, my gosh. It does not.
就是疼
Yes, it does!
你坐着别动
Just sit still!
我在努力呢
I am trying.
米娅 你先下楼准备走 好吗
Mia, why don't you go ahead and get moving downstairs, okay?
今天金夫妇开车送你去学校
The Kims are driving you to school today.
你看着很累的样子 妈妈
You look really tired, Mom.
谢谢 你真好
Thanks. That's so nice.
下楼去
Downstairs.
马上 米娅
Right now, Mia.
很暴躁啊
Crabby.
那好吧 你来吧
Fine. You do it.
我喜欢有人给我梳头
I like getting my hair brushed.
为什么
Why?
感觉很舒服
Just feels nice.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
什么 你是什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你...
You just...
通常老是笑的
smile more, usually.
对不起
Sorry.
我... 就是太累了
Yeah, I'm...just tired.
我自己梳完吧
I'll finish it.
对不起 你是谁
Excuse me, who are you?
待在车里 待在车里别动
Stay in the car. Stay in the vehicle.
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the steering wheel.
等一下...
Um, wait --
马上把手放在方向盘上
Hands on the steering wheel now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是... 莉丽·萨尔加多
I'm...Lily Salgado?
儿童及家庭服务机构的
With Children and Family Services?
我钱包里有名片
I have a business card in my purse.
是在独角兽的钱包里
It's in the unicorn wallet?
好
Yep.
这第一印象很显然非常不错
So, obviously a great first impression.
没事的 真的
Really, it's not a problem.
我没认出你来 但我的确给你的领导打过电♥话♥
Yeah, I didn't recognize you, but I did call your boss,
我是说
and, I mean, you know,
很明显 你说得都是真的
obviously, you are who you say you are.
所以 我再次道歉
So, again, I'm just -- I'm very sorry.
真的没事
Seriously, it's okay.
这会是多好的"我工作的第一周"的故事啊
It'll make for a great "First week on the job" Story.
这是你第一周上班啊
It's your -- your first week, huh?
那是...
That's...
那是挺不错的 恭喜
That's really something. Congrat-- Congratulations.
总之我刚看过这篇文章 关于你和...
Anyway, I just read this article about you and,
派珀对吧
uh, Piper, is it?
-对 -嗯 真难以置信
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm. Incredible.
而且她的父母都死于车祸 真是太不幸了
And so sad that both of her parents died in a car accident.
确实很不幸
Yeah, it was really tragic.
然后你就把她收留在你家里了
And then you taking her into your home?
太了不起了
Amazing.
当然 不是...我们正规的流程
Not...really how we do things, of course.
我当时对她的安全有点担心
Well, I had some concerns for her safety.
现在依然很担心
I still do.
我完全尊重你的行为
Which I totally respect.
我想我们要开始走程序 开始了解情况
I figured we would just start the process, open a case,
所有事情履行正式手续后 我马上离开
make things official, and then I'll get out of your hair.
这究竟是什么程序
What exactly is the...the process?
背景调查 财务状况调查
Oh, background check, financial check,
就那些很无聊的东西
all that boring stuff.
我需要采访你和你的家人
I'll need to interview you and your family,
当然还有派珀
and of course Piper.
可以 当然可以
Sure. Of course.
我感觉 你似乎有点紧张
You seem a little nervous. Which I get.
但是没事的
But this is gonna be fine.
你很清楚 我甚至都没问你最关键的问题
You know, I didn't even ask you the most important question --
你当时是想一直收养派珀吗
did you want to permanently foster Piper?
我只是自己猜测你是这么想的
I just assumed that you did.
对不起
Sorry. Um...
是工作电♥话♥ 所以我要...
This might be work, so I'm gonna...
等一会...
Just...
哪位
Hello?
我派了辆车过去接你
I sent a car to pick you up.
司机很可靠 你和他在一起绝对安全
The driver's a very nice guy. You're perfectly safe with him.
你要先告诉我 我在和谁通话吗
You wanna start by telling me who I'm talking to?
理查德·金德里德
Richard Kindred.
我猜你应该有问题要问我
I imagine you have some questions for me.
欢迎来到纽约最好的面条店
Welcome to the best noodles in New York.
请坐
Have a seat.
我想我们彼此的第一印象都不太好
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
是我的错 不是你的错
My fault. Not yours.
我脾气不好
I...have a short fuse.
这是缺点
It's a weakness.
我正在努力改正
I'm working on it.
我一点都不信 金德里德先生
I don't believe that for a minute, Mr. Kindred.
是这样 我的家人就住在这附近
You know, my folks lived around the corner from here.
我以前就在这家餐馆打工
I used to work at this very restaurant,
在后厨洗碗 一小时三块钱
in the back washing dishes, 3 bucks an hour.
而你现在拥有这家餐馆 一栋大楼
And now you own the restaurant, the building,
还有一直延伸到河边的六个街区
and six blocks all the way to the river.
我读了杂♥志♥简介
I read the magazine profiles.
那么 我们就不说创业故事了
So, let's skip the origin story.
你说你有我想要的答案
You said you had some answers for me.
我是来帮你的 埃文斯局长
I'm here to help, Chief Evans.
我非常期待你是来帮我的
And I am very much looking forward to that happening.
你似乎很擅长找出我丢失的东西
You seem to be good at finding things that I've lost.
我最近丢失了一些专业技术
I recently lost some specialized technology,
对你来说可能会有点危险
which could be dangerous to you.
听着 很有意思 你说你会帮我
See, it's so funny, you say that you're gonna help,
但实际上 你是在威胁我
but actually, you're just threatening me.
一点都没有
Not at all.
我可以帮你摆脱危险
I can take it off your hands.
那你真的很大方
Well, that's real generous of you.
但我们都知道
Except we both know
你已经试图想要把她从我身边带走了
that you've already tried to take her off my hands.
但你不可以
And you can't.
因为每个试图
Because every single person
带走她的人都死了
that's tried to take her is dead.
说到点上了
That's a very good point.
其实 这也是我要说的点
It's my point, actually.
你发现了危险的事情
You found something dangerous,
你觉得自己会明白它
and you think you understand it.
那就帮我搞明白
So help me understand.
她身体有多少是编程 多少真的
How much of her is programming, and how much is real?
真的
Real?
这可是个价值千金的问题 不是吗
Well, that's the trillion-dollar question, isn't it?
你说你会回答问题 那就请回答
You said you were gonna answer questions, so answer them.
我读过一个故事 讲的是
I read this story once about a family
有家人把一只黑猩猩当人类孩子一样养大
that raised a chimpanzee like it was a human child.
他们供它吃 供它穿
They fed it, clothed it,
把它当成家庭的一份子
treated it as part of the family.
他们几乎要认定它就是人类
They almost felt like it was human,
直到那不幸的一天
until one terrible day,
它向他们证明 它不是人类
it showed them...it wasn't.
不要把你对事物的感觉
Don't confuse your feelings about a thing
与事物本身混淆
with the thing itself.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表