剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
她在不断地改变着她的程序
She's constantly changing her programming.
你觉得那会让她更人性化
You think that makes her more human.
不是的 那会让她更危险
It doesn't. It makes her more dangerous.
因为我们不知道它的终点是哪里
Because we don't know where it ends.
我放弃了一切... 我的一生...
I gave up everything -- my entire life --
去避免这样的事情出现
so that this wouldn't happen.
那个... 也不算是放弃了一切吧
Well, I mean... not everything.
我们实话实说吧
I mean, let's be honest.
这地方也不算寒酸
This place isn't exactly a hovel, is it?
这是非常不错的蝙蝠侠的洞穴
This is a very lovely Bat Cave.
你觉得我想住在这样的地方吗
You think I want to live like this?
我想要做正确的事
I-I tried to do the right thing.
我觉得你是想做正确的事 维尔吉斯先生
I think you want to do the right thing, Mr. Wilkis.
但执行力不够
It's the follow-through that's lacking.
你连销毁自己的创作都没做到
You can't even destroy your own creation properly.
派珀不是危险所在 金德里德才是
Piper isn't the danger. Kindred is.
帮助我们阻止他
So, help us stop him.
她的名字是派珀
Piper is her name?
对
Yeah.
我想我手里有你们需要的扳倒金德里德的东西
I think I have what you need to get Kindred.
转移犯人
Prisoner transfer.
进来吧
Come on in.
她们吃过晚饭了
They had dinner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们欠你个情
We owe you.
她胳膊上有个很深的淤青
Uh, she's got a deep bruise on her arm.
冰敷加休息 一周不要打排球
So, ice and rest, lay off volleyball for a week.
她怎么弄的
What'd she do?
她们说她从自行车上摔下来了
Oh, well, the story is she fell off the bike.
但她明显是睁着眼睛说谎话
But she's lying through her teeth.
她们俩都是
They both are.
她们是做了什么不该做的事
They were doing something they shouldn't have been doing.
我会让她们说实话的
I'll get it out of them.
艾德的事你听说了
You hear about Ed?
对
Yeah.
乔让我和他谈谈
Jo asked me to talk to him.
谈得怎么样
How'd that go?
不太好 很不好
Not good. Pretty bad.
你努力了就很好
Sweet of you to try.
你们是我见过最奇怪的一对离婚夫妇
You are the weirdest divorced couple I've ever met.
你都计划好了
You -- You've got a plan.
没
No!
没有
Nooo.
好吧
Okay.
只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
好
Sure.
不 我
No, I --
我的两名小罪犯呢
Uh, where are my two criminals?
2011年 我们致力于基因治疗
In 2011, we were pursuing the development
纳米技术的发展
of nanotechnologies in gene therapy.
金德里德让我证明其有效性
Kindred tasked me with proving it worked.
就是说要在人类身上做测试
That meant tests -- on humans.
非洲马拉维有一个小村子
There was a village in Malawi.
他们都自愿参加 我们付钱 但我们知道
They all volunteered, and we paid them, but we knew --
在开始前我们就知道
we knew before we started.
知道什么
You knew what?
14人死亡
14 dead.
我们付钱给他们的家人 政♥府♥把尸体烧了
We paid off the families, the government burnt the bodies,
事情就像没发生过一样
and it never happened.
你也会因此而付出沉重的代价
You're gonna burn for this, as well.
我知道 我应该的
I know. I should.
电梯里有人
There's someone in the elevator.
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
在我的车上 在我们上面21厘米
In my truck, about 70 feet above our heads.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-暂停电梯 -我做不到
- Shut down the elevators. - I can't.
-你知道这是谁的球棒吗 -我不在乎
- Do you know whose bat that is?! - I don't care.
还有别的出口吗
Is there another exit?
金德里德会从灰烬里救出这球棒
Kindred will be sifting through the ashes.
跟我来
Follow me.
-等等 -不
- Wait! - No!
等一下
Just wait!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
还要走几层楼
How far up?
七层楼
Seven stories.
快走 快
Go! Go, go!
继续走
Keep going!
乔
Jo!
捂住耳朵
Ears!
来
Come on!
别走
Hey! Wait!
-他追上来了 -我们还在这里
- He's right behind us! - We're still here!
他追来了 本尼
He's right behind us, Benny!
好
Okay.
等等 你听
Wait. Listen.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
是克里斯
That's Chris.
是克里斯
That's Chris.
走吧 直接上楼
Come on, now. Straight upstairs.
睡衣 刷牙 上♥床♥
Pajamas, teeth, bed.
不准聊天 什么也不准做
No talking, no nothing.
等等
Hold on.
手♥机♥交出来
Phone.
快点
Come on.
一周
One week.
我已经很宽松了
And that's me being nice.
好吧
Fine.
抱歉 怎么
I'm sorry, what?
和我想的一样 继续走
That's what I thought. Keep walking.
-亚历克斯 -不行
- Alex -- - Nope.
别惨兮兮地看着我
I don't want to see the puppy dog eyes,
我不想听到"亚历克斯 对不起"的废话
and I don't want to hear the "Alex, I'm so sorry" garbage.
你也要一起罚 上楼 走
All right? You're grounded, too. Upstairs. Let's go.
好吧
Fine.
欢迎来到这个家
Welcome to the family.
太厉害了
This is amazing.
即时新闻
奥格尔集团总裁理查德·金德里德被捕
今日联邦当局
Federal authorities
逮捕奥格尔集团总裁理查德·金德里德
arrested Augur CEO richard Kindred today,
指控他电汇诈骗
charging him with wire fraud
以及与医检官
and conspiracy to commit wire fraud,
合谋实施电汇诈骗
in connection with medical experiments officials --
但愿他们找上门时 我能看到他脸上的表情
Wish I could've seen his face when they knocked on his door.
嗯
Yeah.
不是吧 你不开心吗
Oh, come on. You're not happy?
他所犯下的事
I mean... wire fraud is not exactly
根本不是电汇诈骗
an accurate representation of what the guy did.
他要面对20年的牢狱之灾
He's facing 20 years.
等于是他的余生了
Effectively the rest of his life.
艾伦·维尔吉斯那边有什么消息吗
Is there any word on Alan Wilkis?
方圆160米以内发布了全境通告
APB is out to everyone within 100 miles.
如果他出现 我们就会知道
If he surfaces, though, we'll, uh -- we'll know about it.
我认为我们再也见不到他了
Yeah, I doubt we'll ever see him again.
他消失了四年
Guy disappeared for four years.
他有足够的智商和手段再消失一次
He's got the IQ and the means to do it again.
那我现在可以
So, uh... I can go now...
走了吧
right?
嗯
Yeah.
我并没有我想象中的这么恨你们
I didn't hate you all as much as I expected.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表