剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我们能去那里吗
Can we go there?
你想把这些放在哪里
Where do you -- Where do you want these?
随便吧
Wherever.
找到了什么有用的吗
Anything useful, or...?
一年之后再来问我吧
Come back in about a year.
好的
Yeah.
布鲁克斯呢
Where's Brooks?
他应该在到处走走看看
I think he went for a walk.
而且我给他看了处理过的维尔吉斯的资料
And also, I showed him an edited version of our Wilkis files.
我只知道 他被艾米丽抓走了
As far as we know, he was captured by Emily and,
我们就再也没见过他
we never saw him again.
好的 有消息就
Good. Just, uh, you know...
随时通知我
Keep me apprised.
好的
Yeah.
太好了 你收到案宗了
Oh, good. You got the stuff.
你吃过这个吗
You ever have one of these?
真是太好吃了
They're incredible.
小队长说他的炸♥弹♥是托斯卡纳这边最好的
Serge says his bombolonis are the best this side of Tuscany.
不用了
No.
两件事
Two things --
第一 我嘴上都沾上了吗
One, did I get all of it?
没有 你...
No. Just...
第二
Number two...
我找到了艾米丽的母亲
I found Emily's mother.
叫做凡妮莎·达娜·考克斯
Name of... Vanessa Dana Cox.
你是怎么找到她的
How'd you do that?
用传票查了一个DNA祖先数据库
Subpoenaed one of those DNA ancestor databases.
结果他们都和玛丽·安托瓦内特有血缘关系
Turns out they're both related to Marie Antoinette?
法王路易十六的王后
有点意思 但其实不相关
Interesting, but irrelevant.
她二十年前离开俄亥俄州搬到
She left Ohio 20 years ago and moved to...
科罗纳皇后区
Corona, Queens.
干得好
Good work.
联邦调查局就是厉害
Yeah, FBI!
她要过来接受笔录
She's coming in for an interview.
你有空吗
You're free?
我可以腾出空来
I can make myself available.
很好
Nice.
我觉得一切会顺利的
I got a good feeling about this.
知道我是怎么想的吗
You want to know what my theory is?
那是超能力小孩的超级英雄基地
It's a superhero camp for powered kids.
他们在那儿受训成为英雄
Yeah, that's where they train them to be heroes.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
也可能是年轻特工的中情局基地
Maybe a CIA camp for -- for very young operatives.
《谍中谍》 不过是10岁小孩版的
"Mission Impossible," But for 10-year-olds.
说嘛 你怎么想的
Come on. You don't have any guesses?
希望我们能证明我的安全
I hope we find something that says I'm safe.
这你不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
无论如何 乔都会保护你的
Jo's gonna protect you no matter what.
相信我
Trust me.
我是说证明我是安全的 不会伤害人
I mean that I'm safe. To be around.
我不希望人们害怕我
I don't want people to be scared of me.
我也是
I want that, too.
我不知道你们听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard,
但我没拿理查德·金德里德一分钱
but, um, I never asked Richard Kindred for a cent.
我也没想过要破坏他的婚姻 没有的事
I mean, never tried to bust up his marriage. None of that.
反正我们是什么都没听说过 考克斯女士
We haven't heard anything one way or another, Ms. Cox.
我可以坐那把椅子吗
Do you think I could sit in that chair?
我腰有点不舒服
It's my back. It gets a little --
我觉得不...
Oh, you know what, I don't think --
当然了 来吧
Of course. Please.
权力的宝座
Ooh, seat of power.
女老板
Boss lady!
感觉不赖
Well, I don't hate it.
不过你以前也是个大老板 考克斯女士
You were a real boss yourself, though, Ms. Cox.
独自抚养女儿
Raising your daughter all by yourself
金德里德一分力都没出
without any help from Kindred.
除了那栋房♥子
Except for the house.
那对他来说根本不值一提
Well, that was nothing to him.
她一出生他就来俄亥俄州看我们了
You know he came to visit us in Ohio right after she was born.
我有张照片
I have a picture.
麻烦你把我手提包递过来一下
Do you mind handing me my pocketbook?
谢谢
Thank you.
你上一次跟她说话是什么时候
When is the last time that you spoke with her?
哪一年来着
I mean, what year is it?
好像是她大学毕业时
Uh, college graduation, I think?
二十年前是吧
So, 20 years ago?
可她似乎挺想要父爱的
Seems like she wanted a relationship with her father, though.
我从没跟她说过理查德的坏话 从没说过
Well, I never badmouthed Richard to her. Not even once.
她跟她大学室友肯定还挺亲近的
Oh, you know, I bet she's still close to her college roommate.
她叫什么来着 珍妮特 珍妮
What was her name? Uh, Janet, Jeanine.
很怪的名字 我不知道怎么拼
Spelled weird. I don't know.
这张照片我们能留着吗 考克斯女士
Do you mind if we keep this, Ms. Cox?
可以让你助理克里斯复印一张
Oh, well, maybe your assistant Chris could, uh, make a copy,
随便复印
or... of anything.
你可能不相信 他其实是个警官
He's an officer, actually, believe it or not.
太感谢了
Um, thank you so much.
这些照片正是我们需要的
This is really all we need.
你帮我们大忙了
You have been so helpful.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you!
我们去复印几张照片 我送你出去
We'll make some copies, and I'll show you out.
-再次感谢你 -好了 我要谢谢你
- Thank you again. - Alright. Thank you.
米内托警官
Officer Minetto?
这边走
Right over here.
那是艾米丽的妈妈吗
Is that Emily's mom?
你见过她吗
Have you met her?
没有
Uh, no.
她知道你的名字
She knows your name.
怎么知道的
How?
查她的通话记录
Check her phone records.
再把那些复印一下
And make copies of those.
那是派珀吗
Is that Piper?
不 那是十岁的艾米丽
No, that's Emily, age 10.
我承认我不会开手动挡
This is where I admit that I can't drive stick
也不会换轮胎
and I can't change a tire.
别指望我 我是有钱人
Don't look at me. I come from money.
能有多难
Well, how hard can it be, eh?
我有撬胎棒
Got a tire iron.
还有...
And, uh...
没有备用胎
no spare tire.
好吧 我打电♥话♥叫拖车
Okay. I'm going to, uh, call a tow.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
打电♥话♥她能定位到我们
She'll be able to track us.
艾米丽又没有在找我
Emily isn't looking for me.
不是艾米丽 是那人工智能
Not Emily, the AI.
我可不会因为你惧怕一个十岁孩子
Look, I'm not living in the woods
就躲在这树林里隐姓埋名
'cause you're scared of a 10-year-old.
好吧 我真的生气了
Okay, now you're really beginning to piss me off.
四处看看 你看到了什么
Look around. What do you see?
我看到了什么
What do I see?
我看到马上就有熊来攻击我们了
I see an imminent mauling by a bear.
这儿都是树 可却没有一棵美洲栗树
Trees. Not a single American chestnut among them.
以前美洲栗树数不胜数
There used to be billions of them.
它们曾是这个国家的招牌
They defined this country.
可后来有一天
And then, one day,
有人带来了一棵日本栗树
somebody brought over a Japanese chestnut.
将其栽下
Planted that, too.
没什么大不了的 是吧
No big deal, right?
可那树却携带了一种真菌
Except the tree carries a fungus,
那真菌疯狂蔓延
which spread everywhere.
把美洲栗树尽数抹杀
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表