剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Okay.
就像今天 那个人进来的时候
Like today, when the man was here,
柜子里的一些东西就开始动
some stuff in the closet started to move.
灯也坏了
And the lights broke.
我觉得那是因为我
I think that was because of me.
这还不是最糟糕的
That's not even the worst part.
我觉得是我让那架飞机坠毁的
I think I made that plane crash.
我很不对劲
Something is wrong with me.
那...派珀 过来
That -- Piper, come here.
看着我
Look at me.
我不知道为什么会发生这种事 好吗
I don't know why these things are happening, okay?
那的确很可怕
And it is scary.
我也很害怕
I am scared, too.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
现在 我更加明白了
Now I understand a little bit better
为什么所有的人都在找你
why all these people are looking for you.
因为你很特别
It's 'cause you're special.
我不想变得特别
I don't want to be special!
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, I know, honey.
对此我们不能为力
There's nothing we can do about it.
别告诉米娅
Don't tell Mia.
别告诉任何人
Or anybody.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
你要去米娅房♥间睡对吧
You have a sleepover to get to, right?
我忘了
Oh. I forgot.
是我弄坏的 对不起
I broke it. Sorry.
这在你手上吗
You had this?
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
没事 谢谢你告诉我
That's alright. Thank you for -- for telling me.
她还去米娅房♥间睡吗
Is the sleepover happening?
去的
Yes.
都安顿好了
Yes, they're settled in.
她们俩关系这么快就这么好了
Those two got tight quick.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
米娅很容易熟络
Mia's really rolling with it.
她一直很有耐心
She's been super patient.
这和耐心无关
Patience has nothing to do with it.
米娅很喜欢她
Mia loves her.
而派珀真的找到了
And that Piper, she really just kind of
属于她自己的地方
finds a place for herself, doesn't she?
你会在这待多久
How long are you staying?
我不知道
I don't know.
直到不再有人冲进你家
Until people stop breaking in.
直到你叫我滚为止
Until you tell me to get the hell out.
哪一个先都行
Whichever comes first.
嗯
Yeah.
他们是不会罢手的
They're gonna keep coming.
你怎么知道
How do you know this?
他们很快就找到了我们
It took them no time to find us.
他们无所畏惧
They're bold.
他们不在乎是白天或是夜晚
They don't care if it's day or night.
我们可能要逃一辈子 但那样也于事无补
We could run for the rest of our lives, and it wouldn't matter.
那我们能怎么做
So, what can we do?
他们最大的优势
Well, their biggest advantage
就是他们在暗处行动
is that they operate in the shadows.
那我就让他们曝光
So I'm gonna shine a light on them.
好
Okay.
我在你的沙发床上
I am gonna... not get too comfortable here
睡得不那么舒坦
on your couch bed.
这是个沙发 不是床
It is -- It is -- It is a couch, but not a bed,
我今晚就睡这了
where I'm sleeping tonight.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你觉得是什么
What do you think?
也许是数据储存卡
It might be some kind of data storage.
如果你想的话 我可以去查查
I can look into it if you like.
不 我有别的事要你去做
No, I've got something else for you.
你真的需要一个报道来挽救你的工作吗
Were you serious about needing a story to save your job?
是 非常需要
Yeah. Very.
我想到一个
Well, I have one for you.
飞机失事中有一位幸存者
There was a survivor from the plane crash.
你说笑吧
You're joking.
一个十岁的小女孩
A 10-year-old girl.
但是你不能写这个内容
But you're not gonna write about that.
你要写她是如何在车祸中幸存下来的
You're gonna tell the story about how she survived a car crash.
我不明白
I'm... confused.
-这个... -她叫派珀
- This -- - Her name is Piper.
她和我 还有我的家人住在一起
She's staying with me and my family.
为什么
Why?
为了她的安全
For her protection.
我懂了
I see.
她肯定是个非常特别的小女孩
She must be a very special girl.
也许吧 但这个你也不能写
Yeah, maybe, but you're not gonna write about that, either.
你打算给我口述整篇报道
Are you just gonna dictate my whole piece to me,
-还是让我做的工作呢 -我只是告诉你
- or maybe just let me do my job? - I'm just telling you the way
事情只能这样
that it has to be, okay?
这和她有多特别没关系
This isn't gonna be about how special she is.
内容一定要简单
It needs to be simple.
平凡小女孩遭遇离奇悲剧 发现了一线希望
Ordinary girl meets extraordinary tragedy, finds a ray of hope.
类似这种的
That kind of thing.
还有多远
How much farther?
还有几公里就到了
A couple of miles ought to do it.
她是什么人
Who is she?
-她从哪来的 -她不记得了
- I mean, where did she come from? - She doesn't remember.
在我查到这些之前
And until I can figure that out...
我要这些人离我们远一点
I need these people to stay the hell away from us.
但是我不明白
But I don't understand.
那为什么以新闻报道的方式来公开呢
Why go public with a news story, then?
因为我受够了
Because I've had it with other people
别人来控制局势
controlling the situation.
从现在起 公开和隐瞒的事
From now on, I'll decide what's brought to light.
都由我来决定
And what stays in the dark.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表