剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我就知道这些
That's all I got.
我就知道没那么好的事
I knew it was too good to be true.
她一说"治愈" 我就明白了
As soon as she said "Cure," I knew it.
克里斯 我需要你立刻帮我查个电♥话♥号♥码
Chris, I need you to run a number right now.
-她们要派珀干什么 -212...
- What the hell do they want with Piper? - 212...
她们说这里对派珀不合适
Well, they said that this wasn't the right place for her.
我们不知道拿她怎么办之类的屁话
That we wouldn't know how to handle her or some nonsense.
把医院的监控录像都调出来
And pull all the security footage from the hospital.
好
Okay.
你打过这个号♥码吗
Did you call this number?
当然没有
'Course not.
留言
Leave a message.
你犯了个错误
You just made a mistake.
一个大错误
A big mistake.
让你为此付出代价 我会很欣慰的
And I am really gonna enjoy making you pay for it.
好家伙
Damn.
打扰了
Sorry to bug.
我是你的邻居 就住隔壁
I'm your neighbor. Right next door.
你知道制冰机在哪吗
Do you know where the ice maker is?
往那边走吧 我觉得
Oh, sure. It's, uh, down that way, I believe?
在自动售货机旁边
By the, uh, vending machine.
-口音真好听 -谢谢
- That's a cool accent. - Thanks.
你是英格兰人
You from England?
威尔士人 很接近了
Uh, Welsh. Close enough.
你是记者吗
Are you a journalist?
我想我看过你写的什么报道
I think I've read some of your stuff.
嗯 你一定是联邦探员吧
Yeah, and you must be a, uh, federal agent.
没错 被你识破了
Yeah. Got me.
瑞恩·布鲁克斯
Ryan Brooks.
介意我进去坐坐吗
You mind if I come in?
其实 我介意
Yeah. I do, actually.
我现在正在忙手上的工作
I'm just, uh, in the middle of working right now.
当然 当然 我明白的
Sure, sure. Yeah, I get it.
不过说真的 我看了
Uh, seriously, though, I-
你关于增强现实的系列报道 相当酷
your series on augmented reality, super cool.
谢了
Thanks.
然后我又读了你的理查德·金德里德文章
Then I read your profile of Richard Kindred.
小心思算了他一道 但还不错
Blowing a little smoke up his butt, but okay.
然后我读了你关于乔·埃文斯局长的文章
And then I- I read your article on Chief Jo Evans.
收养一个孤儿女孩
Adopting a little orphaned girl.
说实话 让我有点吃惊
Which I gotta be honest- kind of threw me.
这之间有什么个中联♥系♥吗
What's the, uh, connection there?
-没什么联♥系♥ -u202d没有吗
- No connection. - u202dNo?
没有 只是帮朋友个忙
No. Just doing a favor for a friend.
只是想找到小女孩的家人
Trying to locate the little girl's family.
你人真是太好了
That is really nice of you.
人真好
Really nice.
我一直想联♥系♥上她来着
It's- Um, I've been trying to get ahold of her,
但她看起来很忙 所以我就想找你谈谈
but she seems pretty busy, so I thought I'd talk to you.
而且你们是朋友
And you're friends.
我之前不知道
I did not know that.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, best of luck.
你现在在忙什么呢
What are you working on now?
我在写完一篇故事之前
I never like to talk about a story
一般是不会跟人谈起的
until I've written it, you know?
好吧 那挺明智的
Well, yeah, that seems pretty smart.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
一定是个很棒的故事
Must be a pretty great story.
我们要之后再继续这段对话了
You know, we are gonna have to continue this later.
不过我们肯定后会有期 邻居
But I'll definitely see you around, neighbor.
请留言
Leave a message.
好的 我叫亚历克斯·埃文斯
Yes. Uh, my name's Alex Evans.
你向我认识的人提出了一份邀约
You made an offer to someone I know.
我想深入了解一下
I'd like to hear more.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是叫亚历克斯吗
Is your name Alex?
是的
Yeah.
那位女士在找你
That lady's looking for you.
埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans.
请坐
Have a seat.
好吧 你到底是谁
Alright. Who the hell are you supposed to be?
我想你知道答案
I think you know the answer to that.
你知道 正常人会只是回电♥话♥
You know, people usually just call back.
你说你想继续谈谈
You said you wanted to talk.
那我们就谈谈
Let's talk.
你真的有治愈癌症的办法吗
So do you really have the cure for cancer?
还是说这只是个骗局
Or is this just a scam?
不是骗局
Not a scam.
你要对她怎么样
What are you gonna do with her?
为什么这么问
Why?
因为我要知道
Because I'm asking.
她会回到属于她的地方
She'll be where she belongs.
和我们在一起
With us.
那好 不过
Right. Yeah, well...
我看到她以前住的那个惊悚的地方
I saw that creepy-ass neighborhood she used to live in,
我现在得告诉你
and I'm gonna tell you something right now,
我不想让我亲近的人住在那种地方
I wouldn't want a dog I liked living there.
我不是那种人
That wasn't me.
别把我的成效和奥格尔集团的混为一谈
Don't conflate my efforts with those of Augur Industries.
她是独一无二的
She's a one-of-a-kind.
她也会受到独一无二的对待
And she'll be treated as such.
是啊 她应得的
Yeah. She should.
你越来越喜欢她了
You've grown fond of her.
她确实很了不起
She is remarkable.
在这个不完美的世界里她是完美的造物
A perfect construction in an imperfect world.
她的设计是从我们这里偷走的
Her design was stolen from us.
我只想给她一个安全的环境
I only want to provide for her a safe environment,
处在一群有能力满足她的特殊需求的人中
surrounded by people more equipped to handle her specific needs.
以免她伤害到自己
So she doesn't harm herself.
或者其他人
Or someone else.
我不知道我接下来该怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do next.
很简单
It's simple.
把她带给我
Bring her to me.
拯救一个人的生命
And save a man's life.
让我们独处一下吧
Uh, give us a minute.
-是的 长官 -u202d谢谢
- Yes, sir. - u202dThanks.
晚上好 考克斯女士
Evening, Ms. Cox.
老实说
Well, I'm gonna be honest.
我糊涂了
I am confused.
因为我以为
'Cause I'm thinking
我是在调查理查德·金德里德的谋杀案
I'm investigating Richard Kindred's murder,
我就想"这主意不错
and I'm like, "Great idea.
和金德里德的女儿谈谈
Talk to Kindred's daughter.
主要嫌疑人"
Prime suspect."
但当我找到她时 也就是你
Then when I find her- you-
我还找到了绍斯霍尔德警局局长
I also find the Southold Chief of Police.
而且整栋楼都爆♥炸♥了
And the whole building explodes.
我刚刚失去了一个人
I just lost someone.
一个对我很重要的人
Someone very important to me.
你失去了一个人
You lost someone?
不是我斤斤计较
Um, not to split hairs,
但你把他差不多溶解成了奶昔一样
but you kind of dissolved him into a smoothie.
我不要说他
I'm not talking about him.
你看
See...
这就是我想不明白的地方
This is the part I'm having trouble with.
因为金德里德谋杀案和奥格尔爆♥炸♥案
'Cause Kindred's murder and bombing Augur,
两件事似乎都有关联
they seem linked.
我只是不知道个中究竟
I just don't know how.
但是我想你知道
And I'm thinking you do.
两件事当然有关联
Well, of course they are.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表