剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
So I thought we'd clear out some of this old junk
给你的新垃圾腾出点地方
and make room for some of your new junk.
就从那堆杂♥志♥开始吧
Start with the magazines there.
你不用扔掉东西
You don't have to throw stuff away.
不 我想扔掉 真的
No. I want to. Really.
我是说 也许我根本不会在这里太久
I mean, maybe I won't even be here that long.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们真正需要的是重新粉刷
You know, what we really need in here is a new paint job.
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What's your favorite color?
绿色
Green.
这不就回忆起一段了吗
Just had a memory, didn't you?
去吧 写下来
Go ahead. Write it down.
你好 先生 你有时间吗
Hey, there. Sir? You got a minute?
嗯 不大有
Yeah, uh, not...really.
你知道这一片的地♥产♥价格
Are you aware the property values in this neighborhood
一直在飙升吗
are really taking off?
我认识不少买♥♥家
In fact, I, uh, actually know some buyers
愿意给你一个不错的价格 现金付清
who would be willing to offer you a generous price, in cash.
不好意思 但我不是这里的主人
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm, uh -- I'm not the owner.
我知道
I know.
我明白你最近事情很多
I understand that you've been under the weather,
但是你做这种事
but you need procedures in place
还是得遵循流程
for exactly these scenarios, Dave.
这些尸体已经送到你这好几天了
You've had these bodies for days now.
我还应付了一个患流感的四岁小孩
I also had a 4-year-old with the flu
他突发奇想往我嘴巴里咳了一口
who decided to cough directly into my mouth.
我几乎把流感咽了下去 乔
I basically ate the flu, Jo.
好吧...
Okay, and...
这个描述很生动
That's actually really a vivid description.
我现在只能看看有没有刺青
Well, look, what I can do now is see if there are any tattoos,
伤疤 还有一些可辨别的特征
scars, other identifying features,
然后我会马上开始尸检
and I'll get started on the autopsy immediately.
天啊 发生了什么
God, what happened?
那是什么
What is that?
那是你要尸检的尸体
Those are your autopsies.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我是埃文斯
Evans.
他们想找那张金属卡片
They're after the metal card.
-本尼 -有人闯进了我的房♥间
- Benny? - Someone broke into my room.
应该什么东西都没少
I don't think anything's been taken.
他们在善后
They're cleaning up.
我说了 他们想找那张卡片
I'm telling you, they're after the card.
卡片在哪里
Where is it?
我家
My house.
我把这些东西先送到车♥库♥
I'm gonna take this stuff to the garage.
然后我需要你帮我做晚餐 好吗
And I'm gonna need your help getting supper started, okay?
好
Okay.
派珀
Piper?!
是我 是我
It's me. It's just me.
派珀
Piper.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 没事了
Shh. It's okay.
好的 你检查一下...
Yeah, okay. Yeah, just take a look while you --
派珀
Piper!
我吓死了 你没事吧
I was so scared. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
米娅 你把派珀带到楼上去
Mia, why don't you take Piper upstairs?
嗯 谢谢 达夫妮
Yeah, thanks, Daphne.
听着 我真的 我没有多少时间听你说
Hey, listen, I really -- I don't have a lot of time
"我早和你说过了"
for "I told you so,"
如果你能暂时放下你的责备
so if you can just write your thoughts down,
-我保证 -你没事吧
- I promise -- - Are you okay?
我们没事 我们只是吓着了
Yeah, we're fine. We're just shaken.
那就好
Okay, good.
我一直都没睡好
I haven't been sleeping.
我一直在担心你们
I-I've been worried about you guys.
所以
And so
在一切结束之前 我就睡在这里了
I'm gonna sleep here until things die down.
亚历克斯 我觉得这不是个好主意
Alex, I really don't think that's a good idea.
我爱的人都在这个房♥子里
Everyone I love is in this house.
所以我要留下来
So I'm gonna stay.
再说了 我记得那张沙发睡起来很舒服
Besides, I-I recall that couch being very comfortable.
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Alright.
听着 我今晚得先去查这件事
Listen, I need to get into this tonight.
我不知道我要弄到多晚 所以
And I-I-I don't know how late I'll be, so...
别担心
Don't worry.
我就在这儿
I'll be here.
好吧
Okay.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我是都放松了警惕
No, we all got too comfortable.
但是我知道那家伙接下来要去哪里
I do think I know where this guy's headed next, though.
哪里
Where?
他处理掉了所有和派珀有关系的东西
Well, he's getting rid of everything associated with Piper.
医院记录 尸体
The hospital records, the bodies.
他从我家拿走了那张金属卡片
He took that metal card from my house.
也就是说只剩一件东西了
Which means there's one thing still left out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我们先他一步来了
Alright, I think we beat him here.
但我还是想确认一下
Yeah, I want to be sure, though.
把我的车开到后面去
So, pull my car around back, okay?
-你在外面盯着 -嗯
- Just keep an eye out for him. - Yeah.
搞什么
What the hell?
局长
Chief?
说
Go ahead.
他来了
He's here.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police. Don't move.
你腰上别的枪 拿出来
The gun in your waistband -- take it out.
慢慢的
Slowly.
好的
You got it.
滑过来给我
Slide it over to me.
克里斯 我需要增援
Chris, I need backup.
不许动
Freeze!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
离那辆车远点
Back away from the car!
把手举起来 举起来
Keep your hands up! Keep 'em up!
你要去什么地方吗
You going somewhere?
米娅说我今晚可以去她的房♥间过夜
Mia said I could have a sleepover in her room tonight.
好吧
Oh, well...
听起来很有意思
you know, that sounds fun,
但是...他会打呼噜
but...she snores.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
我找到今晚闯进屋的人了
I found the man who was in the house today.
他不会回来了
He won't be back.
为什么
Why?
他的...脸...破了
His...face got...broken.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 派珀 我想和你聊聊
Listen, Piper, I wanted to talk to you
最近发生的一些事
about some of the things that have been going on,
甚至还有今天以前的
um, even before today,
一些
things that...
我无法解释的事 我想
I can't explain, and I thought,
也许你能解释
uh, maybe you could.
我知道
I know.
有时候 我害怕的时候
Sometimes, when I get scared,
会发生一些事
things happen.
奇怪的事
Weird things.
糟糕的事
Bad things.
好吧
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表