剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我们要找到医院主任
We'll find the medical director.
如果他们的医疗器械有问题
If their equipment's been compromised,
那么派珀和其他病人都有危险
then Piper and every other patient is in danger.
他们得尽快处理那些类似的机器
They need to get on the analog equipment right now.
会让他们这么做的
Yeah, will do.
还有我让达夫妮查了那条神秘短♥信♥
Um...also, I asked Daphne to look into your mystery texts.
-结果呢 -电♥信♥公♥司♥说他们没有记录
- And? ?- Mobile company says it has no record of it.
据他们所说 这条短♥信♥不存在
According to them, it didn't happen.
怎么了
What is it?
柳暗花明又一村
Some good news for a change.
你们好
Wow. ?Hey.
你看起来状态不错
Look at you.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling better.
是的 看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
你不参加比赛了吗
You skipped your game?
当然 派珀都住院了
Of course. Piper's in the hospital.
陪她更重要
This is so much more important.
里德医生怎么说的
What did Dr. Reed have to say?
好吧 有个大问题
Oh, well, there's a big problem.
检查结果我有点太健康了
Turns out I'm a little too healthy.
那就好
Okay.
-一切都好 -太好了 爸爸
- It's all good. - ?That's great, Dad.
烧退了
No fever.
真好 那她可以回家了吗
Yay. Can she go home?
还要再做几个小检查
Uh, just a few more tests.
好吧 铜起作用了
Okay, so, the copper worked,
从我专业角度来看 真是太奇怪了
which,in my professional opinion, is really freaking weird.
我听说了楼上那个家伙的事
And I heard about your guy upstairs.
没错
Yeah.
吗♥啡♥意外滴速过快绝不是偶然
The accidental morphine overdose that wasn't an accident.
这究竟是些什么人
Who the hell are these people?
我的意思是 一方面
I mean, on the one hand,
他们救了一个小女孩的命
they save a little girl's life,
但另一方面 他们杀了其他人
and on the other hand, they murder someone?
我觉得这并非一人所为
Yeah, I don't think it's the same person.
我是说 杀他是为了伤害我们
I mean, killing him was meant to hurt us,
但不论是谁发的这个短♥信♥
but whoever sent these...
我觉得他们是想尽力帮我们
I think they're trying to help.
金德里德的事情有进展了吗
How'd you fare with Mr. Kindred?
我冲着他大喊 还威胁他
I got screamed at and threatened.
听起来进展顺利
Sounds like a success.
派珀病了 但我觉得奥格尔集团
So, Piper is sick, but I think someone at Augur Industries
有人在帮我们
might be trying to help us.
谁
Who?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
有一个女人
There was one woman
她似乎想要说点什么
who seemed like she wanted to say something.
她叫艾米丽
Her name was Emily.
我需要更多的信息
Well, I'm gonna need more than that.
她不在他们总部工作 但他会关注她
She works out of their HQ, and she had his ear.
用你的人脉可以找到她吗
You think your contact might be able to ID her?
我可以试试
I can try.
但不敢保证
No promises.
-你能听到我说话吗 派珀 -可以
- Okay, can you hear me, Piper? - Yep.
正如我之前所说 里面声音很大
Like I said, it gets super loud in there,
所以我需要你在做完检查之前保持不动
so I need you to stay really still until we're done.
好的
Okay.
我让乔进来和我一起
I got Jo in here with me.
你
You --
我不 好吧
I don't -- Okay.
你表现 你表现很棒
Y-You're doing -- You're doing great in there.
麦克风会让我产生舞台恐慌
I-It turns out microphones give me stage fright.
别 别让她笑
Don't -- Don't make her laugh.
这会影响扫描
You'll ruin the scan.
好了 我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
派珀 我需要你一动不动
Piper, I need you to be really still.
我要出去
I need to get out.
派珀 没事的
Hey, Piper, you're okay.
没事的 好吗
You're alright, okay?
救命
I need help!
把她拉出来 把她拉出来
Pull her out! Pull her out!
派珀 艾比 她没事吧
Piper! Abby, is she okay?
-艾比 -把她拉出去
- Abby. - Get her out of here.
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby!
我找到艾米丽了
I found Emily.
派珀怎么样了
Hey, how's Piper?
其实 情况不太好
Um...not great, actually.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道 她出了点
I don't know. She had some --
在核磁共振室的时候出了点事
some kind of episode in the MRI.
艾比觉得我们没得选了 但我
Abby thinks we're running out of options, but I --
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what it means.
我能做什么吗
What can I do?
有个人或许可以帮她
Um, well, there's someone who might be able to help her,
但我得去找他们
but I have to go find them.
你可以过来陪着她吗
Do you think you can just come and sit with her?
我只是
I just...
如果她醒了 我不想让她害怕
If she wakes up, I don't want her to be afraid.
当然可以
Absolutely.
我现在就出发 马上到 好吗
I'm leaving now. I'm on my way, okay?
谢谢 真的
Thanks. That just...
真的帮了大忙
It just means a lot.
艾米丽
Emily.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your texts.
铜也没用了
The copper isn't working anymore.
她病得很严重
She's really sick.
我需要知道他们对她做了什么
I need to know what they did to her.
你在和非常危险的人共事
You work with some very dangerous people,
但你并不是其中一员
but you're not them.
你联♥系♥她是因为你还在乎
You contacted her because you care.
抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不知道
I-I-I have no idea
你们在说什么
what you're talking about.
我今天见过你
I saw you today.
你当时想说点什么
You wanted to say something.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
这可能是你唯一的机会
This -- This might be your only chance.
听着 我真觉得
Look, I...I really think
你把我和别人搞混了
that you have me confused with someone else.
我可以保护你 如果
I can protect you if --
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
抱歉 但我没有给你发短♥信♥
Uh, I'm sorry, but I-I didn't text you.
如果你想看的话 你可以检查我的手♥机♥
You can go through, uh, my whole phone if you want.
看到了吗
See?
你现在相信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
-有进展吗 -不多
- Any luck? - ?Not much.
有一家叫深动力的公♥司♥
A corporation called Deep Kinetic
大约三年前购买♥♥了所有资产
purchased the property about three years ago.
我找不到一点关于他们的消息
I can't find a single thing about them.
你确定是这个地方吗
Are you sure this is the place?
已经等了一个小时了
It's been an hour.
这是艾米丽给我发的地址
This is the address Emily sent.
她会来的
She'll be here.
那么
So...
派珀病得很严重
Piper's pretty sick, huh?
是的
Yeah.
真可怜
Unfortunate.
算了 你还是换个说法吧
No, you'll find another story.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表