剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
但我还是不能用别的方法
I still wouldn't have done it any other way.
好了
Okay.
布鲁克斯 我
Brooks, I --
我只是觉得你现在很搞笑
I just feel like you're being really dramatic right now.
什么
What?
这并不意味着我再也见不到你了
I mean, it's not like I'm never gonna see you again.
我真的不明白你在做什么
I don't really know what you're doing right now.
为什么你要毁掉一切呢 为什么
Why do you have to ruin everything? Why?
你又不会去打仗 所以
You're not going off to war, so --
你就是个噩梦 让开
You're a nightmare. Get out of my way.
只是 别再消失了
Don't disappear again, though.
我尽量
I'll try.
准备好了吗
You ready?
成功了
It worked.
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure it out?
其实就是
Oh, you know.
成人魔法
Grown-up magic.
本尼告诉你的
Benny told you.
是啊 本尼告诉我的
Yeah. Benny told me.
但这些事只能说明他很聪明
But all that means is that he is very smart.
他变了 乔
He's changed, Jo.
-我们不知道 -我知道
- We don't know that. - I know that.
你不可能知道
You can't know that.
他本可以弄伤你 或者更甚
He could have hurt you -- or worse --
但他没有
but he didn't.
因为克里斯在那
Because Chris was there.
不是
No.
我能看到 乔
I can see it, Jo.
你能别再生他的气了吗
Can't you just stop being mad at him?
不能 派珀
I can't, Piper.
就算我是对的
Even if I'm right?
就算你是对的
Even if you're right.
瑞恩 我不知道你是否意识到这事的严重性
Ryan, I don't know if you realize how bad this is.
你把一个罪犯放了出来
You took a prisoner out of lockup.
她参与了一项正在进行的调查
She was involved in an ongoing investigation.
听起来是这位警♥察♥局长的问题
Look, it sounds like this police chief is the problem,
这对你有利
which could help you.
她还把一整辆汽车扔进海里了
She had an entire car dumped in the ocean?
销毁证据
Destroyed evidence.
她没参与这件事
She's not involved in this.
她参与了
she's real involved.
她应该承担相应的责任
Let her take the heat.
怎么样
How's it going?
抱歉 我们正在进行问话
Excuse me. We're in the middle of an interview.
是啊 你们做得很好
Yeah. You're doing great.
我会接管这件事 你们可以休息了
I'm gonna take this over. So take a hike.
你到底是谁
Well, who the hell are you?
美国司法部
跟你们的老板去聊聊吧
You know what? You go talk to your boss.
他会握着你们的手解释给你们听
He'll hold your hand and explain it to you.
你们干吗不把这些东西留下呢
And...why don't you just leave all this here?
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
衬衫不错
That's a cute shirt.
真不敢相信我们之前从未见过
I can't believe we haven't met before.
你这么真诚 我应该几年前就注意到你的
You know, your bona fides should've put you on my radar years ago.
我会找到谁应该负责的
I'll find out who to fire for that.
现在 我们来看看目前的情况
Now...let's see what we got here, huh?
你搞砸了
I mean, you screwed up.
非常糟糕
Hard.
为什么美国司法部会牵扯到这个层面
Why is D.O.J. Involved at this level?
我们参与了各个层面 老兄
We're involved at all the levels, bud.
用各种手段
One way or another.
所以
So...
结束了
case closed.
回家吧 布鲁克斯探员
Go home, Agent Brooks.
-什么 -我给你带了
- What? - Yeah, I got you, uh...
新徽章
a new badge...
新手♥机♥
new phone...
还有新车
and a new car.
你还可以签字 就会拿到新的武器
And you can, uh, sign yourself out a new service weapon.
就当这件事从未发生过
It'll be like none of this ever happened.
为你和那可爱的绍斯霍尔德警♥察♥局局长考虑
For you and the lovely Southold police chief.
谁是你朋友
Who's your friend?
我是你朋友
I'm your friend.
我可以走了吗
I'm free to go?
完全自♥由♥清白
All free and clear.
布鲁克斯探员 感谢你为人♥民♥服务
And, Agent Brooks, thank you for your time and your service
还有感谢之类的
and blah, blah, blah.
如果局里发现任何跟希克斯维尔有关的监控
If the feds pulled any security video from Hicksville,
他们可以跟当地执法部门联♥系♥
then they might've reached out to local law enforcement.
比如 车牌 可疑的地方
So, uh, plates, uh, suspect description.
看看你们能不能发现什么 好吗
Just see if you can dig anything up, okay?
谢谢 克里斯
Thanks, Chris.
天 是我
G-- It's me.
天啊 你在
Geez. What are you --
你不是被拘留了吗
Why aren't you in custody?
我不能待太久 我被跟踪了
I can't stay long. I'm being followed.
-什么 -我觉得我甩掉他们了但我也不确定
- What? - u202dI think I lost them, but I can't be sure.
好吧 进来吧
Okay, just come in.
不 不 不安全
No. No. It's not safe.
我也不想说这个 但如果你被跟踪了
I hate to tell you this, but if you're being followed,
他们怎么可能不知道后门
they probably know about back doors.
u202d听着
u202dListen.
乔
Jo?
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 爸爸 只是有点误会
Nothing, Dad. Just a little misunderstanding.
那是谁
Who is that?
这是布鲁克斯探员
Oh, this is Agent Brooks.
你们好像见过 对吧
I think... you guys met...right?
我们是
Uh, we are --
这边
Go that way.
我们 我一会就回来
We're gonna just -- I'll be right back.
你认为联邦调查局在跟踪你
So, you think that the FBI is tailing you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道发生了什么事
I have no idea what is going on.
只知道他们今天把我开除了
They should've fired me tonight, at least.
有人应该更想把这一切压下去
Well, somebody's more interested in burying this
而不是去找你麻烦
than going after you.
司法部那人是谁
Who was the Justice Department guy?
我从没见过他
Never saw him in my life.
埃文斯
Evans...
他们手上全是你的资料
you are all over their files.
他们比我更了解你
They know things about you that I didn't know about.
你可能真的有麻烦了
You could be in real trouble.
好吧
Okay.
事实上 我觉得可能这也是交易的一部分
In fact, I think that's part
虽然我也不太清楚什么交易
of whatever this deal is they made with me.
只要我闭嘴 他们也会保护你
I keep my mouth shut, and they protect you, too.
我不会接受那个交易的
Well, I'm not taking that deal.
你也不能
And you aren't, either.
我很抱歉 这
I'm sorry. This is --
我
I --
我不该来这里的
I shouldn't have come here.
不 你来是对的
No, you were right to.
我只是
I just, um...
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
你 把车扔海里了吗
Did you...dump a car in the ocean?
等等 我有吗
Oh, wait, did I?
你是不是把车扔到海里 还忘记这回事了
Did you dump a car in the ocean, then somehow forget it?
我现在想起来了
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表