剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
让我先处理一下
Let me just go take care of this.
达夫妮说你想见我
Hey, Daphne says you wanted to see me?
是的 请进
Yeah. Come in.
这是谁啊 看着好小
Who's this guy? He looks young.
艾米丽以前为奥格尔集团工作
Emily used to work for Augur Industries.
她会配合我们的调查
She is now cooperating with our investigation
包括坠机和肯恩·莱内尔被杀一案
into both the plane crash and the murder of Ken Lerner.
好的 所以我们是要把她深藏起来
Okay. So, we must want to get her, like, way off the map, then.
你太懂我
You read my mind.
不能藏太深
Uh, not too far off the map.
我需要宽带和4G网
I need broadband and a 4G signal.
还要房♥间服务
And room service.
最好还有个好风景 要城市不要河流
And ideally a view. City, not water.
没有 我知道一个很合适的地方
Yeah. No, I-I think I know the perfect place.
抱歉 比我预计得久了一点
So sorry. That took a lot longer than I was expecting.
怎么了
What happened?
出了点技术问题
Eh, we had a little technology malfunction.
我的手♥机♥电池 爆♥炸♥了
Um, my phone battery just...exploded or something.
总听说这种事 但没想到自己会遇到
You hear about it, but you never think it'll happen to you.
告诉派珀我很抱歉
Tell Piper I'm sorry.
我明天再完成面谈
I'll finish our interview tomorrow.
让我送送你我心里也能好过点
I'd really feel better if you let me give you a ride.
没事 真的 你包扎得很好
Really, it's fine. Your field dressing is amazing.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
派珀
Piper?
派珀 她的手♥机♥怎么了
Piper, what happened to her phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
她的手♥机♥怎么了 派珀
What happened to her phone, Piper?
那是意外
It was an accident.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
请你别生气
Please don't be mad.
我们在咨♥询♥区吃了小吃
We had snacks today in Advisory,
我们给你带了一些
and I got some extras for you.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我回房♥间去了
I'm just gonna go to my room.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她...
Yeah, she's...
你回房♥间先去做作业好吗
Um, why don't you go get started on homework for me, okay?
我办到了
I did it.
办到什么了
Did what?
研究出了你的小暗号♥
Figured out your little code
你从无线电里听到的那个
from your radio frequency that you were listening to.
不是吧
You're kidding me.
真的 派珀帮我走到了5码线
Nope. Piper got me to the 5-yard line.
然后就 成了
And then...touchdown.
看看 它们是并列的
Check it. They're coordinates.
一个叫做军事网格参考系统的东西
Something called a Military Grid Reference System.
这是哪里
Where is that?
一小时车程外的一片空地
Empty land about an hour from here.
普莱恩维尤附近
Near Plainview.
等等 不 不行
Wait a second. No. No.
你是想现在就去吗
You're thinking about going now?
真的假的
Really?
我觉得这里
I think that this is where
就是飞机坠毁前的目的地
the plane was headed when it crashed.
派珀就是要去这里
That's where Piper was going.
她身上有太多谜团
There's so much I don't know about her.
也许在这里我能找到答案
Maybe this is where I get answers.
加伦特是什么
What is...Gallant?
消费者信用报告
Consumer credit reporting...
或者数据管理
or data management.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
那我们来这里是干什么
Then why are we here?
因为你的文件
Because your files
是AES256加密的
have AES 256 encryption.
而我要借用这楼里的
And I'm employing every computer
所有电脑帮忙
in that building to help us.
这就是我们自己的个人超级电脑
It's like our own personal supercomputer.
很智慧吧
That's pretty genius.
是 在不被抓到的情况下
Yeah, as long as we don't get caught.
我说 你已经很久
You know, it's been a long time
都没联♥系♥我了
since you bothered to get in touch.
这为什么那么重要
What's so important about this?
也许我只是想帮助他人
Maybe I'm trying to help someone.
这就不是实话了
Now I know you're lying.
乔·埃文斯
我知道飞机的目的地是哪了
抱歉 不过我想...
Sorry, but I think...
我得走了
I need to go.
是吗 谁说的
Oh yeah? Says who?
大家都这么说
Everyone.
你赢了
You got me.
派珀
Piper?
我们彻底销声匿迹了
Well, we are officially off the grid.
希望你有一路撒面包屑
Hope you dropped some bread crumbs.
我完全不知道该怎么回去了
I have no idea how we'll get back.
我们不回去
We're not going back
危险 请勿入内
除非进去看了
until we see what's inside.
在这等着
Wait here.
无可用地图服务
这条路通到哪
Where's the road go?
这不是路
It's not a road.
是飞机跑道
It's a runway.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我想这是派珀的家
I think this was Piper's home.
你要离家出走吗
You running away?
也许吧
Maybe.
你只走了三个街区
You only ran three blocks.
我累了
I got tired.
这个你可以留着
You can keep this.
是你的
It's yours.
给
Here.
妈妈不会让莉丽带你走的
And Mom isn't gonna let Lily take you.
我不知道 她挺生我气的
I don't know. She's pretty mad at me.
那又怎么样 你已经是我们家的一份子了
Well, it doesn't matter. You're in our family now.
你不能走 一家人要待在一起
You can't leave. Families stick together.
你的家人就没待在一起
Yours didn't.
爸爸不住在家里了
Dad's not in the house anymore.
可他依然是我们的家人
But he's still in the family.
这不会改变
That part doesn't change.
懂吗
Make sense?
现在不走了吧
Are you done running away now?
嗯
Yeah.
可我现在还不想回家
But I don't want to go home yet.
看你那书包的架势 跟要出走似的
That looks like a runaway backpack.
给我看看 来
Lemme see it. Come on.
一条毯子 一个锤子
A blanket, a hammer,
几根燕麦饼干棒 还有...
some granola bars, and...
还有一盒小恐龙
a box of tiny dinosaurs.
不错的选择
It's a good selection.
燕麦饼干棒我拿走了
I'm taking the granola bar.
还有这只恐龙
And a dinosaur.
得留下买♥♥路费
You have to pay the toll.
进来 快
Get in here. Come on.
那么问题来了 吃披萨还是中餐
The real question is, pizza or Chinese?
冈茨溪旅馆
好了 欢迎光临冈茨溪旅馆
Yeah. Welcome to Gaunts Brook Inn.
不
Nope.
-不 -嗯
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表