剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
谢谢你 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
表现得自然点 局长
Don't be a stranger, Chief.
我再也不想看见你
I never want to see you again.
所以你的车在希克斯维尔
Okay, so, your vehicle
被拖到了离抛锚处不远的修理店
was towed to a repair shop in Hicksville,
但是联调局的人已经找到了它
near where it broke down, but the FBI has it already.
是的 我一点都不惊讶
Yeah. Not surprised.
我想彻底搜查这块区域
I want to canvass the area,
看看有没有安全探头拍到任何线索
see if any of the security cameras picked up anything.
别 我敢保证联调局的人已经在那里了
Don't. I guarantee the FBI is there already.
拖车公♥司♥没发现你的
The towing company never found
手♥机♥ 身份证件 或你的枪 所以
your phone, your I.D., or your gun, so...
你懂的 就当我借你的
you know, consider that a loan.
看来我已经开始替你干活了
Practically working for you already.
我的天
Oh, God.
你能不能 就
Can you just, like...
好好坐下之类的
sit down or something?
这没用的
This isn't gonna work.
我不能永远躲在这里
I can't hide out here forever.
你不会一辈子都躲躲藏藏
You're not hiding forever.
直到我们找到艾米丽然后把她重新监禁
Just until we find Emily and get her back into custody.
他们拿到了我的电脑也会读到我的电邮
They got my computer. They'll read my e-mails.
种种这些都会指向你
This is all gonna lead back to you.
我怀疑他们根本不会关注我
I doubt they care about me.
我本该死了
I should be dead.
是啊
Yeah.
有几分钟我的确这么以为
For a minute, I kind of thought you were.
不 但 但有人阻止了他们
No, but -- but somebody stopped them.
那人和送我到医院的是同一个人
The same person that brought me to the hospital.
我能猜到一个人 但是
I have an idea who it is, but...
这想法很疯狂
it sounds crazy.
是谁
Who?
海伦 不 不可能
Helen? No. Not possible.
我看见她了
I saw her.
在颅脑严重受伤之后吗
After sustaining a significant head injury?
海伦不会好心送人去医院
Helen's not in the business of giving rides to hospitals.
你知道吗 我觉得我们能肯定的是
You know what -- I think we've pretty much established
你对海伦的计划一无所知
that you have no idea what Helen was planning,
所以我们暂时假定海伦昨天晚上在那里
so let's just assume that she was there last night.
现在她抓到了艾米丽
Now she's got Emily.
不过也好 她就不会需要派珀了
Well, she'll have no need for Piper.
为什么
Why not?
因为我怀疑
Because I suspect
她会让艾米丽为她写新代码
that she'll have Emily write some new code for her
这样她就有能力和派珀做同样的事
so she can do what Piper does.
但我不敢肯定 如果这件事真的发生
And I cannot emphasize enough
它的后果会有多糟糕
how bad that will be if that happens.
-我们要怎么阻止她 -让我出去
- What do we do? - Let me out.
不行
No.
我是唯一一个能足够接近她的人
I'm the only one who can get close enough to her.
海伦还信任我
Helen still trusts me.
这倒是件好事
Well, it's good somebody does.
你接近了她 然后呢
You get close to her. Then what?
阻止她 怎么阻止
Stop her. u202dHow?
不惜一切办法
By any means necessary.
什么
What...
乔 拜托
Jo, please.
我愿意做任何事只为赢得你的信任
I will do anything to earn your trust.
派珀说你知道如何把她的手镯取下来
Piper says you know how to take her bracelet off.
是的 我知道
Yes. I do.
我可以示范给你看
I could show you.
这样你信任我了吗
And then will you trust me?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
她好像认为这都是我庞大设计的一部分
She's acting like this is all part of my grand design.
笑你自己吧 海伦
Well, joke's on you, Helen.
派珀拥有的一切神奇的能力
All those amazing abilities Piper has
都是一场源于编码错误的意外
were an accident -- a coding error.
而我完全不知道如何复♥制♥这样的意外
And I have no idea how to replicate it.
如此一来 她激励我的方式就是
And then her way of motivating me
威胁着要在我的喉咙插上一把刀
is threatening to stick a knife in my throat,
而有谁能在这样的情境下工作呢
and who can work under those conditions?
没有人
Nobody.
这真是疯狂
This is insane.
不如说是报应 可能是报应
Or karma. Might be karma.
你相信因果报应吗 贾斯汀
Do you believe in karma, Justin?
我不信 这太蠢了
I don't. It's stupid.
如果真有因果轮回的话
If there was actually karma,
派珀和我就能组成一个幸福的家庭了
Piper and I would be a happy family.
但没有 乔一定过来毁掉这一切
But no. Jo had to come along and wreck the whole thing.
老实说 这全部都是她的错
And if we are all being honest, this is 100% her fault.
所有的这一切
This whole sitch.
我是派珀的创造者
I made Piper.
那又怎样
And what?
之后乔来了
Then Jo comes along
把她从一堆飞机废墟里刨出来
and plucks her out of some plane wreckage,
然后一转眼间她就成了英雄
and all of a sudden, she's the hero?
她听起来很差劲
She sounds awful.
我是说乔
This Jo.
我真替你恨她
I hate her for you.
我 我是说她到底以为她是谁
I-I mean who the hell does she think she is?
是啊
Yeah.
真的吗
Right?
谢谢 贾斯汀
Thanks...Justin.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他会用上所有手段
I think he'll do or say anything
让我放了他
to get me to cut him loose.
手镯的事怎么办
What about the bracelet thing?
你能现在别提这件事吗
Don't you start buying into that now?
转身 转身 转身
Turn around. Turn around. Turn around.
怎么了
u202dWhat?
联调局刚刚来了 来找他
FBI just showed up, looking for him.
克里斯想把他们赶走 但是他们说
Chris is trying to get rid of them, but they're saying
他们知道他在这
that they know he's here
他们知道你把他从医院接出来了
and they know you got him out of the hospital.
-几个人 -两个
- How many? u202d- Two.
拿着我的钥匙 放我车里
Grab my keys. Put them in my car.
-好的 -等一下
- Got it. - u202dWait a minute.
如果我们能进入我的车
Okay, if we can get to my vehicle,
我们就可以到巷子里去
we can take it down the alley.
埃文斯
Evans.
但你不能回到那座城市去
You can't go back to the city, though.
-埃文斯 -渡轮怎么样
- Evans. - u202dWhat about the ferry?
奥连特能穿过康涅狄格 所以
Orient Point will go through Connecticut, so --
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我能做的唯一一件事
Only thing I can do.
不行
No.
布鲁克斯 别傻了
Brooks, don't be a jerk.
我不傻 但我不想下半生
I'm not a jerk, but I'm not gonna run from the FBI
都在联调局的追击中度过
the rest of my life, either.
我们去找艾米丽 上点手段
Well, then let's find Emily and get you some leverage.
没有什么手段
There is no leverage.
我弄丢了一个罪犯 是我的责任
I lost a prisoner. That's on me.
那是因为我把你扯进来了
It's because I dragged you into this.
不 不是的
No, you didn't.
我这么做是因为我想这么做
I did it because I wanted to.
现在我得去承认
And now I have to own up to it.
你 布鲁克斯 等一下
You -- Brooks, wait.
等一下
Just hold on a second. Okay, that --
他们会起诉的 好吗
They will prosecute, alright?
我是说 你 你就没法再回来做警♥察♥了
I mean, you -- you don't come back from this.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表