剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
可以 或许吧
Yes. Maybe.
至少 能更近一些
At least... somewhere close.
那是干什么用的
What's that for?
让你藏在下面
It's for you to hide under.
就一下下
Just for a little bit.
你要做到非常安静 好吗
You're gonna need to be really quiet. Okay?
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
到了你就知道了
You'll see when we get there.
躲到毯子下面去
Under the blanket now.
请出示身份证明和清关授权证明
I.D. and clearance authorization.
没问题
Sure.
还有她的
Her, too.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
还需要搜查一下你的车就可以放行了
Just need to search your vehicle, and you're all set.
当然
Of course.
没问题
All clear.
安检
装卸间 四分钟时间
Loading bay. Four minutes.
等达因国防动力
这就是我们需要你的原因
This is why we need you.
你懂吗
You understand?
你打开它的时候
When you opened that,
能告诉我是什么感觉吗
can you tell me what it felt like?
我不知道
I don't know.
就打开了而已
I just did it.
我不知道她能
I had no idea she can --
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
所有东西都在里面吗
Everything in here?
是的
Yeah.
如果她什么都能做到 也许我们都
If she can do all of that, I mean, maybe we all --
你为什么杀了他
Why did you kill him?!
我没有杀他 派珀
I didn't kill him, Piper.
是你杀了他
You did.
我知道你觉得你可以改变他们
I know you think you can change them.
帮助他们 帮助本尼
Help them. Help Benny.
但你不能
But you can't.
你不想和我分享你的天赋
You don't want to share your gifts with me.
你想要什么并不重要
What you want doesn't matter.
当然 你有选择
Of course, you have a choice.
你可以给我想要的
You can give me what I want...
或者我可以自己拿到
or I can take it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
海伦去哪了
Where's Helen?
她说不用管她
She said leave her!
我们得立刻离开
We have to go now!
该死
Damn it.
这基本是我帮的最后一个忙了
Okay, so, I pulled basically the last favor I got.
十几个探员正在调查
A dozen agents are canvassing the area
艾米丽说派珀会在的那个区域
where Emily said Piper would be.
我也会去那里 但那里好像是蒙茅斯县
I'll head out there, too, but it's like half of Monmouth County.
得花几天时间确定
It's gonna take days. u202d
希望我能帮上忙
Wish I could help more,
但我现在也是命悬一线
but I'm hanging by a thread as it is.
如果我不马上把艾米丽送回监狱
If I don't get Emily back in lockup immediately,
他们会辞了我
they will cut me loose.
听着 别因为这个被炒鱿鱼
Hey, listen, don't get fired over this.
你所做的已经超越职权了
You've already gone way above and beyond.
要摆脱我了
Already getting rid of me.
受不了这种竞争
Cannot stand the competition.
我只是不想把你拖下水
I just don't want to drag you down with me.
我不担心 如果我被炒了 你就得雇我
I'm not worried. If I get fired, you're gonna have to hire me.
小心点
Just be careful.
你也是
You, too.
你好
Hey.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你好
Hey.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是 在和克里斯处理一些事情
Oh, I'm just...working on some stuff with Chris.
不是 亚历克斯 你
No. Alex, you --
我已经告诉过你 你在这里没有任何工作
I already told you you don't have any work here.
我把艾米丽送回去后去追你
I'll catch up to you after I hand off Emily.
可以
Okay.
不能再这样了
Hey. This has got to stop.
当然 这是最后一次了
Absolutely, yep. This is the last time.
我保证
I promise.
但你绝对想要看看这个
But you're gonna want to see this.
我用这种电流
So, I've tracked about 50 places in the country
追踪了全国大约五十个地方 主要是制♥造♥业
using that much power -- mostly manufacturing,
但我把奇怪的地方标记了
but I flagged all the weird ones.
稍等
Hold on.
我觉得这是一个非法伐木作业点
Okay, um, so I think this one is an illegal logging operation.
这个可能是种植园
Um, this one's probably a grow house.
这个绝对是种植园
This one's definitely a grow house.
-我 -等一下
- I -- u202d- Hold on.
那是蒙茅斯县
That's Monmouth County.
是的
Uh...yeah.
是码头边的一家餐馆
It's a restaurant by the pier.
两天前还在大量用电
And it was using a ton of power up until two days ago.
当我们在船上发现那东西的时候
When we found that thing on the boat.
那就是我们要去的地方
Then that's where we're going.
快走
Now.
你不用去
Not you.
请留言
Leave a message.
我们来了 成功后给我打电♥话♥
We're here. Call when you make it out.
我觉得海伦不会再给你打电♥话♥了
I don't think Helen's going to call you back.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我把她困在里面了
Because I trapped her in there.
她杀了那个帮助我们的人
She killed the man who was helping us.
所以我在她身上堆了一堆东西
So I piled a bunch of stuff on her.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
成为我这样的人
To be like me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你不想伤害别人
I know you don't want to hurt people.
你只需要寻找真正的自己
You just have to look for the real you.
在你内心深处
Inside.
问他想要什么
And ask him what he wants.
你是个很特别的女孩
You're a very special girl.
你知道吗
And you know what?
你说得对
You're right.
我内心真的有很大一部分
There's a really big part of me
很想和你一样
that would love to be just like you.
但我听不进那些内心声音
But I can't listen to that part.
-本尼 -对不起 派珀
- Benny! - u202dI'm sorry, Piper.
-求你了 -u202d我要你钻到后备箱
- Please! - u202dI need you to get in the trunk.
-不要 -快点
- No! - u202dCome on.
-本尼 u202d-快进去
- Benny! u202d- Get in.
不
No!
本尼
Benny!
救命
Help!
乔
Jo!
派珀 过来 我抱你
Piper. Come here. I got you.
过来 没事了
Come here. It's okay.
我们得马上离开这儿了 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here right now, okay?
你好 乔
Hello, Jo.
没事
Okay.
派珀
Piper.
快跑
Run.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
慢点
Easy.
好
Okay.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表