剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
再要一个黑白曲奇
Oh, and a black and white cookie.
两个曲奇 三个吧
Two c-cookies. Three.
我有种感觉 大家还是会
I just have this feeling that everything's gonna
知道 不管我怎么做
come out anyway, you know? No matter what I do.
嗯 注意 注意
Yeah. Heads up. Heads up.
什么
What?
他一直在看你 可有一阵子了
He's been watching you. For, like, a while.
艾比 我不会再和你玩这套了
Abby, I'm not doing this with you again.
我的天 他真帅啊
Oh, my gosh. He's so adorable.
我们在公众场合 你的声音太大了
We are in public. You are being very loud.
他走过来了
He's walking over.
没错 他走过来了
Yeah. He's walking over.
得了
Sure.
你好 埃文斯局长
Hi. Chief Evans?
对
Yes.
我就是想认识一下
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我不想让人感觉诡异或者好像我在跟踪你一样
I didn't want it to be weird or seem like I was following you,
因为我不是在跟踪你
because I'm not following you.
这是个巧合
This is a coincidence.
这话说得我自己听着都挺诡异的
I'm listening to myself, and I'm making it weird.
你是哪位
Who are you?
瑞恩·布鲁克斯
Ryan Brooks.
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
很抱歉 我是不是打搅你们了
I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?
有点
Sort of.
没有 没事的
No. It's...fine.
好吧
Okay.
-回见 -好
- See ya. - Okay.
-那个... -幸...
- So... - Nice to...
联调局来绍斯霍尔德做什么
What is the FBI doing in Southold, huh?
-谢谢 -信不信由你 我是来找你的
- Thank you! - Believe it or not, I'm here to talk to you.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? What about?
理查德·金德里德
Richard Kindred.
我不知道你听说了吗
I don't know if you heard.
他在联邦监狱里被杀了
He was murdered in federal custody.
我没听说
No. I didn't hear that.
鉴于是你的调查让我们
And since it was your investigation
让我们把他关起来的 我希望能坐下
that got us the collar, I'd love to sit down,
互相交换一下情况
and, uh, compare notes.
这样啊 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah. We can do that. Sure.
我给你办公室打电♥话♥然后等下再过去
I'll call your office and come by later.
这是我的名片 随时联♥系♥我
And this is me. Call any time.
我...
I -- I -- Um...
我没带名片
I don't have a card on me, so...
别担心
Don't worry about it.
联调局 我们无所不知
FBI -- we know everything.
他在哪
Where is he?
冲第四个澡呢
Taking shower number 4.
为什么
Wh-- Why?
就是...
Oh, you know...
他无数的小怪癖之一
just one of his numerous little quirks.
他还喜欢裸睡
He also likes to sleep in the nude.
我知道是因为他... 梦游
I know this because he...sleepwalks.
总之 这种安排时间长了我可不行
In short, this is not a sustainable arrangement for me.
只能是长♥期♥的安排
Well, it's gonna have to be.
在我找到艾米丽并把她控制起来之前
He's not safe in any type of custody
把他关在哪里都不安全
until I can find Emily and get her off the streets.
埃文斯局长 你是来逮捕我的吗
Chief Evans. Come to arrest me?
还不是 但联调局来了
Not yet. But the FBI's in town.
听着
Listen. Um...
理查德·金德里德死了
Richard Kindred's dead.
什么 怎么死的
What? How?
官方报告说他"化成一滩水"了
Well, the official report said that he was "Melted into goo."
但是艾米丽找到他了 在联邦监狱里
But Emily got to him. In federal prison.
很高兴我在这而不是那里边
Glad I'm here and not there.
我还能完整地享受最后的自♥由♥时光
I can enjoy my last days of freedom intact.
也许你能报答我们一下
Maybe you can return the favor.
我要你进入派珀的代码
I need you to get into Piper's code.
把致命错误给删掉
And eliminate the fatal exception.
即便我能也不会做的
Even if I could, I wouldn't.
为什么
Why not?
你彻底搞清楚
Do you have a full understanding
她是怎么把艾米丽清除出她大脑的了吗
of how she was able to get Emily out of her head?
是她自己做的
She did it herself.
那就是说她自己重写了她的编码
Which means she rewrote her own code.
她已经在问问题了
She's already asking questions.
大家都在问
Everybody is.
不管用什么方式 她会发现自己的真♥相♥的
She's gonna find out what she is, one way or another.
很好 越快越好
Good. Sooner the better.
维尔吉斯先生 最终你要去联邦监狱坐牢的
Mr. Wilkis, eventually you're gonna go into federal custody.
你现在合作的程度将一直会影响到
And the way you cooperate now is gonna go a long way
到那时我会怎么说你
in determining how I talk about you when that happens.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
但这并不能改变我对此一无所知的事实
Doesn't change the fact that I don't know anything about this.
是艾米丽植入的致命异常
Emily put in the fatal exception.
如果你想改变它 问问她
if you want to change it, ask her.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
求求你让我住在你们家吧
Please let me live at your house.
不行
No.
你好 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
局长 我想我知道艾米丽在谋划什么了
Chief, I think I know what Emily's been up to.
这是一夜之间发生的
It happened overnight.
据说是一个叫做"深度动力学"的装备
Supposedly an outfit called "Deep Kinetics,"
但我在109空运连的朋友说其实是个表层建筑
but my buddy at the 109th says it's actually a front for --
是奥格尔集团的
Augur Industries.
没错
Yeah.
我来过这里
I've been here before.
里面有什么
What was inside?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
但是里面有机器狗
They had robot dogs, though.
我只是
I just...
真希望我能看看
really wish I could've seen that.
我知道
I know.
理查德·金德里德死了
Richard Kindred is dead.
我觉得是艾米丽干的
I think Emily got to him.
而现在她把一切都烧毁了
And now, she's burning everything to the ground.
这可不太妙
This can't be good.
是不太妙
No, it is not.
埃文斯局长
Chief Evans.
你先到一步了
You beat us here.
的确
Guess I did.
真厉害
Impressive.
的确
Really.
我们活着就是为了让你们惊叹的
Well, we live to impress you guys.
我的话是有点过了
Yeah, that sounded pretty condescending.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
O-Okay.
你们看过现场了吗
You guys look at the site yet?
还没有 我们正要去
No. We were just about to.
除非我们会被赶走
Unless we're being asked to leave.
不会的 走吧
No. Come on.
我们一起去
Let's do it together.
你知道我们投入了多少时间和资源
Do you have any idea how much time and resources
去调查理查德·金德里德吗
have been dedicated to investigating Richard Kindred?
不知道
I do not.
我也不知道 但一定很多 非常多
I mean, I don't either, but a lot -- a real lot.
我调查这个案子三年了
I've been on this case for three years,
而你们仅在几周内调查到的成果
and what you've done in a few weeks is...
真是不可思议
unbelievable.
多谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表