剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
好了 走吧
Come on, go.
你走吧
Off you go.
对不起
Sorry.
我会回车上去的
I'll get back in the car.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不 等等 等等
No, wait! Wait!
你想死还是怎么着
You got some kind of death wish or something?
你怎么回事 你做了什么
What is wrong with you? What did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
连不上
It didn't connect.
对不起 我只是想做点东西
I'm sorry. I just needed to make something.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你不能这样过下去
Okay, this is no way to live your life.
你看上去有个很棒的童年
You look like you had a really nice childhood.
你看我的样子就看得出来吗
Oh, you can tell just by how I look?
厉害
Cool.
我不知道 只是一种感觉
I don't know. It's just a feeling.
人人都爱你
People loved you.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
人人都爱我
Um...people loved me.
有时候 你这样的人
You know, sometimes people like you
不会理解我这样的人
just don't get people like me.
奥格尔集团的工作
The Augur Industries' job was
是我拥有过唯一稳定的东西
the one stable thing I've ever had.
现在也没了
And now it's gone.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们让我编写最美丽的项目
They let me code on the most beautiful projects.
我发现了那份律动
And I would find this rhythm.
那种我根本不存在于其中的行云流水的状态
This flow state where I didn't even exist anymore.
只有代码
There was just the code,
而我参与其中
and I was part of it.
你能明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
我知道
I-I got, um,
奥桑克乐高塔
the Tower of Orthanc Lego set?
2000片的
2,000 pieces.
我喜欢那种集中注意力 你知道的
I was just kind of, like, focused, you know?
那些组件似乎就自己组起来了
The pieces were just kind of putting themselves together.
我不是说这是精神层面的
I mean, I'm -- I'm not saying it was spiritual,
但感觉就像是那种
but it was kind of spiritual.
是啊
Yeah.
我说的就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
好吧
Okay. Uh, yeah.
我觉得我要带你离开这个房♥间
I-I think I'm gonna get you out of this room
理一理思绪
and out of your head.
所以 穿上鞋子
So, uh, shoes on.
我要带你去我第一次抓到鳟鱼的地方
I'm gonna take you to where I caught my first trout.
走吧 带上东西走
Come on. Grab 'em and let's go.
你的家庭很棒
Your family is lovely.
很保护派珀
Very protective of Piper.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
她自己也懂事
She makes it easy.
如果你要继续领养她
If you were to continue fostering her,
我觉得不该把她送回学校
I don't think it's wise to throw her right back into school.
特别是她现在还记忆缺失
Especially with her memory loss.
我建议过几个月再送她回学校
I'd recommend delaying that for a few months.
好 没问题
Okay. We can do that.
你确定要继续吗 埃文斯局长
You're sure you want to take this on, Chief Evans?
嗯
Yeah.
确定
Positive.
这很重大
It's a lot.
很少有人愿意承担这种责任
Not many people would want that responsibility.
给予你的过去
And with your history...
我的过去
My history...
你是说我妈妈的事吗
You mean with my mom?
你有没有想过那对你决定的影响
Do you think about how that's impacting your decision?
你是说 我是真的想照顾派珀呢
You mean like, do I really want to take care of Piper?
还是说只是想改进自己
Or am I just trying to fix myself
证明我不是我的母亲
and prove I'm not my mother?
我能理解你为什么会这么想
yeah, I can see how you could think that.
我想也许一开始我是有这种顾虑
I guess maybe a little afraid of that at first.
但是
But, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我现在没有这种顾虑了
I guess I'm just not afraid anymore.
还给你
Take it back.
但只有你能破解这个
But you're the only one who can crack this.
很会说话 但不全对
It's flattering, but not strictly true.
我很久以前就知道
And I learned a long time ago,
如果感觉一个活不对劲就抽身走人
if a job feels wrong, you walk away.
好吧
Okay.
那我就不说什么了
Then I won't argue.
你也应该和我一样
You should do the same.
-赶紧抽身 -我不行
- Get out of this. Do it now. - I can't.
-为什么 -你不用担心
- Why? - Don't worry about that.
告诉我 我觉得我应该得到真心的回答
Tell me. I think I deserve a real answer.
我觉得我可能改变世界
I think it might change the world.
这只有你能做到
If anybody can, it's you.
本尼 你干什么
Benny, what are you doing?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表