剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
《浮现》前情提要
Previously on "Emergence"...
乔永远不会理解你
Jo will never understand you.
因为她不像你
Because she's not like you.
你觉得你们会找到她吗
Do you think you'll find her?
多数时候 人们不会轻易消失
Most of the time, people don't just disappear.
派珀 别怕
Piper, don't be afraid.
有人在往一艘船上装运集装箱
There was this crate being loaded onto a boat.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你把你的手♥机♥扔在船上了
You left your phone on the boat?
如果那艘船在我的手♥机♥没电前停靠了
And if that boat docks before my battery dies...
我们就找到了那艘船
We find the boat!
15年 碎片也活跃了15年
15 years. It's how long Splinter's been active.
谁都有可能是
Could be anybody.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
派帕也有一个
Piper had one.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
我必须要留下
I have to stay.
告诉米娅 我不害怕
Tell Mia I'm not afraid.
派珀
Piper!
好了你俩 大冒险
Okay, you guys. Big adventure.
第一次坐飞机
First time on a plane.
我们到了就给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when we get there.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hello.
你有个很美满的家庭
You have a lovely family.
谢谢
Thank you.
发生了什么吗
Has something happened?
算是吧
In a sense.
我们快完成了
We're nearly finished.
完成了
Finished...?
我们的任务
With our mission.
真是好消息
That's good news.
我很高兴听你这么说
I am so glad to hear you say that.
老实说 我有点担心你
Frankly, I've worried about you.
为什么
Why?
你为自己建立了新生活
Well, you've...built this life for yourself,
而现在你又要拱手抛弃
and now you're giving it up.
你真的愿意这么做吗
Are you really willing to do that?
我愿不愿意都无关紧要
Whether or not I'm willing is irrelevant.
这是我们的目标
It's our purpose.
如果现在有人过来告诉你
And if someone came to you right now
说你不需要再达成这些目标了
and said that you didn't have to fulfill your purpose,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
就算我想留下 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to stay, I couldn't.
这是我们的使命
This is what we were made to do.
我接受这一点
And I accept that.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.
我知道你也会心怀感激
And I know that you appreciate
知道我会尽我所能
that I have to do everything in my power
确保我们都为任务尽自己的力
to ensure that we all do our part for the mission.
但我感谢你的付出
But I do thank you for your service.
浮现
第一季第十一集
不好意思 我们到了
Sorry. We're here.
嗯 我醒了
Yeah, I'm up.
回来挺早啊
Made good time.
我不知道我该怎么告诉米娅
I don't know what I'm gonna tell Mia.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
派珀还活着 除非带她回家
Piper's alive, and we're not gonna stop
否则我们不会停手
until we bring her home.
我确定你的老板肯定对此有意见
I'm sure your boss will have something to say about that.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我能早点到的话
If I'd been able to get to you faster --
别
No.
不会有什么改变的
Wouldn't have mattered.
她不想走
She didn't want to go.
她给你发了信息 她想被找到
She sent you a message. She wanted to be found.
她怎么改变注意了
What changed her mind?
我觉得是他们改变了她
I think they changed it for her.
那让我们看看是否能给她改回去
Let's see if we can find a way to change it back.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
我们看到了她 但她还没有回来
We saw her, but she's still out there.
不过 你也许能够帮我们
But...there might be a way you can help.
做什么都行
Anything.
你最好先看看是什么忙
I mean, you're...gonna want to see what it is
再答应我们
before you say yes.
-乔 -艾比 这不是看上去的那样
- Jo? - Abby, it's not what it looks like.
你们载着尸体到处乱晃
You're driving around a dead guy?
严格来说 不是
Technically, no.
那家伙死的透透的了
That guy's real dead.
那不是人类
Not actually a guy.
他像派珀一样
He's...like Piper.
打开吧
Open it.
你确定吗
Y-You sure?
十分确定
Positive.
一共有多少人工智能
How many others are out there?
好问题
Good question.
本尼
Benny.
我就该让他流血身亡
I should've let him bleed out.
是啊
Yeah.
那你们想让我怎么做 复活他吗
So, what the hell do you want me to do, resurrect him?
不行 拿跨接电缆去吧
No way. Get the jumper cables.
我需要你解剖他
I need you to take him apart.
我得知道他们是怎么运作的
I need to know how it all works.
这是我们唯一能看到内部机械构造的机会了
This is our only chance to see the mechanics of everything.
也许 这能帮我们找到方法带派珀回来
And maybe, it will help figure out a way to bring Piper back.
你想让我做人工智能尸检
You want me to do an AI autopsy?
对 就是这个
Yeah. That.
好吧 我们得把他送进停尸间
Alright. We need to get him in the morgue.
后面有个送货入口
There's a delivery entrance in the back.
艾比 谢谢
Abby, thank you.
行了
Yeah, yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
你没找到她吗
You didn't get her?
没有
No.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
不想
No.
要我走吗
Want me to leave?
别走
No.
这么说你看到她了
So, you saw her?
看到了
Yes.
她似乎没事 没受伤
She seemed okay. Unhurt.
但是你却不能带她回来
But you couldn't get her?
我真的尽力了
I really tried.
我会继续再试
And I am gonna keep trying.
她说了什么吗
Did she say anything?
她担心...
She was worried about...
有人会受伤
people getting hurt.
她说要我告诉你 她不害怕
And she said to tell you she's not afraid.
外公
Grandpa.
她收到了
She got it.
收到什么
Got what?
我们做了个试验
Well, we-- we did an experiment.
我们试着用业余无线电给她发信息
We tried to send her a message through the ham radio.
-什么 -我就是这么说的 妈
- What? - u202dYeah, and that was what I said, Mom.
我叫她别害怕
I told her not to be afraid.
我认为那句话不是这个意思
Guys, I don't think that's what this means.
我们还收到了一条回信
And we got a message back.
如果不是亲眼所见 我也不会相信的 乔
I never would've believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, Jo.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表