剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
maybe you're right.
也许我们能找到办法联♥系♥她
Maybe we can figure out a way to reach out to her.
你也这样觉得吗
You think so?
试试看
Give it a shot.
看看我们能做些什么
Let's see what we can do.
营业中
就餐或打包
家里人都还好吧
Everybody okay at home?
应该还好
I assume so.
给亚历克斯留了个语♥音♥短♥信♥
Left a voicemail for Alex.
他居然有勇气趟这趟混水
Took guts for him to participate in that sting.
看来你们关系不错
Seems like you guys have a good relationship.
是的 我们相处得很好
Yeah, we get along fine.
也必须这样 我们俩还有个孩子
Have to. We've got a kid together.
不过 你很擅长处理这些
Well, you're good at it, though.
如果我们有孩子的话
Wouldn't have been that way with my ex,
我和我的前妻也不会这样
if we'd had kids.
现在在人群中都认不出她来了
Couldn't pick her out of a lineup today.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 都已经快十年了
Oh, it's okay. It was almost 10 years ago.
比我们结婚还要久
Longer than we were even married.
你们这一年相处的怎么样
What's it been, like, a year for you guys?
说起这个 还行
About that, yeah.
是的 我看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
你可以看出来
You can tell.
怎么看出来的
How?
就是有这种敏锐 极强的洞察力
Just have this really honed, incredible power of perception.
听着不对劲
Well, that doesn't sound right.
你有对我做过背景调查吗
Did you do a background check on me?
没有 但是 这是个好办法
No, but...great idea.
第一年就是
Oh, that first year's just...
真的很奇怪
...really weird.
你必须重新武装你的大脑
You have to retrain your brain.
你生命里非常重要的这个人
This person who was really important in your life
永远离开你了
isn't supposed to be anymore.
但她们还是让你放不下
But they still are.
你们需要点什么吗
Y'all need anything?
是的 你现在有空吗
Yeah. Um, you have a minute?
我和我的同事来自外地
My colleague and I are from out of town.
我们是执法人员
We're law enforcement.
你没犯什么事
You're not in trouble.
只是想要问一些有关我们正在调查的案子
We just want to ask you about a case that we're working on.
我们希望你可以帮助我们
We'd love your help.
你昨晚有遇到电涌或是停电吗
Did you experience any power surges or blackouts last night?
没有 我没有
Uh, no, I don't think so.
那这两个人呢
What about these two?
你有见过任何一个吗
Have you seen either one of them?
见过
Oh, yeah.
我很肯定见过他
Yeah, I-I saw him, for sure.
他说话有口音 对吧
He has an accent, right?
什么时候的事
When was this?
两三晚之前 当时我在加油
Couple of nights ago. I was getting gas.
加油站在哪里
Where's the gas station?
第五大街 现在已经关了
On 5th. It's closed now.
能帮我们结账吗
Can we get the check?
没问题 但你们不用急着走
Sure, but there's no rush.
查理就在主餐区
Charlie's in the main dining room.
加油站是他开的
He owns the gas station.
他们有可能来过 很多人来加油
They could've come in. Lotta people do.
你再仔细看一下行吗 查理
Why don't you look a little bit harder, Charlie?
现在回想起来
Yeah, now that I think of it,
他来向我问过路
he came in asking for directions.
他找不到州际公路
He got turned around looking for the interstate.
那种事应该不常发生吧
I mean, that can't happen very often.
我是指有人停下来问路
People stopping in to ask for directions, I mean,
毕竟大家都有导航系统
what with GPS and all.
-问完了吗 -快了
- Are we done? - u202dAlmost.
加油站你开了多久
How long have you owned the station?
我是在...
Um, I bought it
15年前搬到这里时买♥♥下的
when I moved here, about 15 years ago.
15年啊
15 years, huh?
那可是很长时间了
That's a long time.
之前你住在哪里
Where were you before that?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
-很不错 -是啊
u202d- Nice. - Yeah.
我很喜欢那座城市
Love that city.
你住在匹兹堡什么地方
Where'd you live?
让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
快 快去
Go. Go, go.
趴下 趴下 快趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down! Get down!
州警在找那辆车
State troopers looking for the car.
警长在他住处守着
The sheriff's sitting on the residence.
我问过县医院了 他不在那里
Called the county hospital -- they don't have him.
他不会去医院的
No, he wouldn't go to the hospital anyway.
所以 他...
So, he --
他是...
He's a --
我是说...
I mean, the...
那可不是...
That was not...
人类
a-a person.
对
No.
我认为他和派珀是一样的
I think he's like Piper.
真难以置信 这...
This is unbelievable. This is...
这根本不可能
This is not possible.
布鲁克斯 你以前以为派珀是什么人
Brooks, what did you think that Piper was?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
总之 不是那样的
Just -- I'm -- Not that.
听着 你不希望我或联调局插手此事
Look, you don't want me or the FBI involved in this.
你不希望联调局得知这一切
You don't want the FBI anywhere near this.
但最终你和派珀都不会有好结果
That does not end well for you or Piper.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
设计出一个人工智能
I mean, you design an AI,
然后让它在荒郊野岭的地方
and then you make it a gas-station attendant
当加油站的员工
in the middle of nowhere?
为什么
Why?
15年
15 years.
查理来这里15年了
That's how long Charlie's been here.
碎片也活跃了15年
It's how long Splinter's been active.
本尼存在的记录也只有15年
And it's as far back as Benny's history goes.
你觉得本尼也是人工智能吗
You think Benny's one?
如果是真的 到底有多少人工智能
If that's true, how many more are there?
谁都有可能是
Could be anybody.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我是机器人
I'm a robot.
你的推测很合理
Great theory.
如果本尼真是人工智能
If we're right about Benny...
而我的直觉没提醒我
and my gut didn't warn me,
那我就不能信任我的直觉 我谁都不能信
then I can't trust my instincts. I can't trust anybody.
我不知道该说什么
Well I don't know what to tell you.
我无法证明我是人类
I can't prove that I'm a human being.
我能
I can.
怎么做
How?
脱掉外套
Take off your jacket.
有一次派珀病得很重
There was this time Piper was really sick.
能做的检测医院都帮她做了
And the hospital ran every test that they could think of,
所有检测结果都表明
and there was nothing to indicate
她就是个正常的小女孩
she was anything other than a perfectly normal little girl,
除了这个
except for this.
卷起袖子
Roll up your sleeve.
左边的
Uh, left one.
会疼吗
Is it gonna hurt?
老实说 我不知道
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表