剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我也说不好 你一般怎么对付
I mean, I don't know. Whatever you usually do.
米娅总是喜欢和你待在家里啊
I mean, Mia always loved staying home with you.
她病假时我很擅长照顾她
I am really good at sick days.
-我知道 -嗯
- I know. - Yeah.
非常感谢
Okay, thank you so much.
我欠你一份人情 真的很感激你
I owe you. Really, I appreciate it.
-别... -回头见
- Alright, don't -- - See ya.
别这么小题大做的
...don't get all mushy.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
早上好
Good morning!
我带着点心来了
I come bearing pastries.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
一句话说完 我听说
A word to the wise, I'm told that the, uh,
苹果酒甜甜圈是他们的招牌
cider donuts are their specialty.
-我来一个 -不行 你..
- I'll have one. - No, you -- Are you --
你都不认识这个人
You don't even know this person.
你认识
You do.
你能上车吗 先...
Will you get in the car? Just go --
-上车 -好 好
- Get in the car. - Yes, okay. Okay.
你别...
You don't --
既然我来了 我想我应该
And, uh, while I'm here, I thought I'd have a little chat with the,
跟家族新成员聊聊
new addition to your family.
不行
No.
别再来我家
And don't ever do this again.
抱歉 我们现在不是一起合作吗
I-I'm sorry. I thought we were, uh, cooperating now.
朋友间互相帮助
You know, friends helping friends.
错
Wrong.
我写了一篇关于你们的好报道 作为回报
I wrote a very nice story about you both, and in return --
我会让你审问十岁小女孩吗
I'm gonna let you interrogate a 10-year-old?
是做随访资料
It's a follow-up profile.
也许我们帮她找到她亲生父母
Maybe we can help find her real parents.
如果你有要求 那就打电♥话♥给我
If you have a request to make, then call me
或是去我办公室
or come by my office, okay?
那好
Alright. Fine.
我们约个时间 在你办公室里
Let's set a time for me to sit down with her
当着你的面 光明正大地和她聊聊
at your office, in your presence, all aboveboard.
满意了
Happy?
不行
No.
你为什么不让我和她见面
Why won't you let me talk to her?
因为她已经饱受精神创伤了
'Cause she's traumatized enough, alright?
我不会让你把情况弄得更严重
I'm not gonna let you make it worse.
我绝对不会这么做
I would never do that.
我要怎么做你才能会相信我
What have I got to do to get you to trust me?
克里斯·米内托来信
医院的疑犯醒了
祝你今天工作顺利 亲爱的
Have a nice day at work, dear.
拿着吧
Oh, go on.
早
Morning.
我要饿死了
I am starving.
把这些给我
Give me those.
你怎么了
What's shakin'?
破门闯进我家的那个人在楼上
The guy who broke into my house is upstairs.
我得去审问他
I have to go interview him.
麻烦随着这孩子接踵而来 乔
A lot of trouble following this kid, Jo.
你的口气好像亚历克斯
You sound like Alex.
他坚持守在家里
He's insisting on staying over at the house.
-沃尔特好 -局长好
- Hey, Walter. ?- Hey, Chief.
自己拿
Help yourself.
组织和体液中酮体浓度的异常升高
为糖尿病和饥饿的合并症
不了 谢谢 我有酮病
No, thank you. I'm in ketosis.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
很遗憾 别打岔
Yeah, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
你前夫在你家过夜吗
Your ex-husband, sleeping over?
是的
Yeah.
在哪
Where?
沙发上 拜托
On the couch. Come on.
为什么
Why?
不知道 有保护欲吧
I don't know. Just feeling protective, I guess.
-你才是拿枪的那个 -我知道
- You're the one with the gun. - ?Yeah, I know.
乔 你不能这样玩他
Jo, you can't play with him like this.
谁在玩了 我叫他走的
Who's playing? I told him to leave.
他要走了
He's leaving.
只是
Just...
在他照看完派珀之后
right after he's done babysitting Piper.
这样会让他觉得很不清不楚
This is gonna be so confusing for him.
我知道 我说过了 我就是这么说的
I kno-- I said that. I said that exact word.
你全听到了 沃尔特
You getting all this, Walter?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
这件事我们还没聊完呢
Uh, we're gonna still talk about this.
我知道
I know.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
房♥间真是温馨
This is such a nice room.
简直是一应俱全
Really fancy.
比你上一间好太多了
So much nicer than your last room.
你还真是幸运
Just -- Wow. Lucky you.
我要给你机会帮帮你自己
Listen, I want to give you a chance to help yourself.
如果雇你做一份工作
Uh, if you were hired to do a job,
虽然这点我表示怀疑
which is what I suspect,
那你就不是我的目标
then you are not my target.
说话很困难 我真的很累
It's hard to talk... and I'm real tired,
所以你就开门见山
so let's skip to the end,
我直接拒绝你 然后你
where I tell you no and you...
回家吧
go home.
我认识了一个新朋友
So, I've got this new friend.
他是名记者
He's a reporter.
他写了一篇报道
Uh, he wrote this article about me
有关我和被你吓坏的那个小女孩
and the little girl that you terrified.
我们要出名一阵了
We got to be famous for a minute.
超级好玩
That was super fun.
但是你猜猜他下一篇报道是什么
But guess what his next story's gonna be about.
是关于你的
You.
我知道 先听我说完 报道要这么写
I know, but hear me out. Here's the angle --
所以我们逮捕了你
So, we arrested you, right,
而你一直大力地帮助警方
and you have been just so, so helpful to the police,
话说个不停
just really very chatty,
作为回报
and in return,
地检会减轻你的刑期
you get a reduced sentence from the D.A.
还有一间非常舒适的病房♥
and a really, really lovely hospital room.
听着
I mean, listen,
也许没人会在乎
maybe nobody will care, right?
也许派你去收拾残局的人
I mean, maybe whoever sent you to clean up their mess
会改变心意
is just gonna have a big old change of heart.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你会害死我的
You are gonna get me killed.
不 是你害死你自己
No, you are gonna get you killed.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. ?- Okay.
先说说你的名字吧
Let's start with your name.
莱内尔
Lerner.
我叫肯恩·莱内尔
Ken Lerner.
好 你去我家干什么 莱内尔先生
Alright, what were you doing in my house, Mr. Lerner?
有人派我去
I was sent to...
取回一件高科技产品
retrieve a piece of technology.
谁派你去的
Sent by whom?
理查德·金德里德
Richard Kindred.
他是什么人
Who is that?
奥格尔集团的主管
Head of Augur Industries?
财富500强科技公♥司♥
The Fortune 500 tech company?
天呐 也许你该看看新闻
Geez, maybe watch the news once in a while.
他为什么去我家偷东西
Why is he stealing things from my house?
他没有偷任何东西
He's not stealing anything.
他要拿回他的...
He is... taking back his...
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表