剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
不
Oh, no!
好
Okay...
我
I...
我们得离开这里
Okay, we need to get out of here.
你能
Can you put --
搂着我吗
Put your arm around me, okay?
我把你扶起来 我们离开这里
I'm gonna get you up. We're gonna get out of here.
来吧 本尼
Come on, Benny.
好的
Okay.
好啦 我去寻求帮助
Okay. I'm gonna go get help.
我要 不 本尼
I'm gonna-- No, Benny.
没关系 听着 我在这里
It's okay. Listen. I'm gonna stay right here.
我就留在这儿
I'm gonna stay right here.
我就留在这儿 好吗
I'm gonna stay right here, okay?
你会没事的 看着我
You're okay. Look at me. Hey.
没关系
It's okay.
头儿
Chief?
我们得走了
We have to go.
我不能把他留在这里 克里斯
I can't just leave him here, Chris.
头儿 我们得走了 好吗
Chief, we gotta go now, alright?
好吧
Okay.
多久了
How long has it been?
距离你上次问我才过五分钟 亲爱的
Five minutes since the last time you asked, sweetie.
我们应该去找她
We should go find her.
你真想看看我们开了那扇门
Do you really wanna see how mad Jo will be
乔会多生气吗
when we open that door?
反正我不想看
'Cause I don't.
我真不敢
I do not.
过去多久了
How long has it been now?
很久了
Mm. Too long.
她没事的
She's okay.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
我认识警♥察♥局很多人
I work with local PD all the time,
她比他们所有人都厉害
and she's better than all of them.
你比我更了解我前妻吗
You're gonna tell me about my ex now?
不不 对不起 我只是
No. No. Sorry. I just...
想说我们不必担心她
we don't need to worry about her.
是的 我很清楚
Yeah, I'm fully aware.
别生气 亚历克斯 他也只是关心乔
Don't be mad, Alex. He just cares about Jo, too.
对吧 布鲁克斯探员
Right, Agent Brooks?
气阀
是她
It's her.
你和亚历克斯出来一下
I need to see you and Alex right now.
本尼死了
Benny's dead.
海伦杀了他
Helen killed him.
你拿到致命武器了吗
Did you get the killshot?
它不起作用
It didn't work.
克里斯呢
Where's Chris?
在他死之前 本尼告诉我如何破坏电源
Before he died, Benny told me how to destroy the power source.
我需要电源
I need it.
乔 克里斯在哪
Jo, where's Chris?
我不知道 我们没有时间
I don't know. We don't have time.
你有吗
Do you have it?
有 有
Yeah, yeah.
-拿出你的枪 -什么
- Take out your gun. - What?
那不是乔
That's not Jo.
拿出你的枪 她不是乔
Take out your gun. That's not Jo
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
开枪打她 开枪打她
Shoot her. Shoot her!
试试值得一试
It was worth a try.
不
No!
我们必须离开这里
We have got to get the hell out of here!
-你没事吧 -派珀
- Are you okay? - Piper.
派珀 你是最棒的
Piper, you're the best.
最棒的
The best.
不见了
It's gone.
她拿走了电源
She got the power source.
快点
Come on!
派珀
Piper.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
耶
Yay
你很棒
You were great.
你还好吧
You alright?
-还好 -是吗
- Yep. - u202dYeah?
她死了
u202dShe's gone.
是啊
Yeah.
很好
Good.
它坏了
It's broken.
怎么了
What happened?
有办法阻止吗
Is there a way to stop this?
它一旦爆♥炸♥ 会像个核弹一样
This is gonna be like a nuke when it goes off.
我们得马上离开这里
We gotta get out of here right now.
-好 我们现在在东边 -派珀 快点
- Alright, we're at the east docks. - Piper, right now.
不止爆♥炸♥
It won't be enough.
它会变很大
It will be too big.
比这幢楼还大
Bigger than this building.
比这座岛还大
Bigger than this island.
它会一直延伸到我们家
It will go all the way to our house.
然后再继续扩散
And farther than that.
是的
Yeah.
她说的可能没错
She might be right.
我们该怎么做 亚历克斯 该怎么做
What do we do, Alex? What do we do?
亚历克斯 一定有什么办法
Alex, there's gotta be something.
一定有什么办法
There's gotta be something.
我们应该尽快逃离这里
We should just get out of here as fast as we can.
我想我能阻止它
I think I can stop it.
什么
What?
真令人激动
Well, this is exciting.
-这不是你的 -亲爱的
- It doesn't belong to you. - Ah, my dear...
我比任何人更有资格拥有它
it's more mine than anybody's.
里面是什么
What's this?
不知道
No idea.
好吧
Okay.
有得就有失嘛
Well, you win some, you lose some.
我们走吧 各位
Let's roll out, everybody.
收拾一下 我们走
Wrap it up. Let's go.
真可惜 丹曼先生
Eh, what a shame, Mr. Denman.
白白浪费了时间和纳税人的钱
Wasting all that time and taxpayer money for nothing.
所有人都认为健康是理所当然的
Health is something that everyone takes for granted,
对吗 索耶先生
right, Mr. Sawyer?
你身体很好 我很欣慰
I'm glad you're feeling good.
希望你能保持
I hope it lasts.
我们真的该走了
Yeah, we should -- we should go now!
我真认为我能阻止它
I really think I can stop this.
那样就没人会受伤了
And then no one will get hurt.
派珀
Piper...
你为什么会有这个
Why do you have this?
我想确保我能亲手把它给你
I wanted to make sure I could give it to you.
派珀 看着我
Piper, look at me.
我们要一起回家
We are going home.
记得那次我们差点被卡车撞吗
Remember when we almost got hit by a truck?
但我阻止了
But I stopped it.
我造出一个泡泡包围着我们 结果我们平安无事
I made like, this bubble around us, and we were safe.
但这次可比那次规模大多了 亲爱的 知道吗
This is much bigger than that, though, sweetheart, okay?
-我能做到 -不行
- I can do it. - u202dMnh-mnh. No.
我知道我能
I know I can.
太危险了 你做不到的
It's too dangerous. You can't.
我们必须离开 好吗
We gotta go. Okay?
我已经做了
I already am.
什么
What?
派珀
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表