剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
It obliterated the American chestnut.
美洲栗树消失了
They're all gone.
你到底想说什么
Is there a point to all this?
这只是个开始
This is the beginning.
那人工智能只是一大串意外后果的开始
The AI is the beginning of a long line of unintended consequences.
躲得过初一 躲不过十五
What it does not know yet, it will know tomorrow.
人类灭绝只是时间问题
It is only a matter of time before we are extinct.
这世上若还能有谁能阻止
If there's anyone in the world
人类的灭绝 那就是你
who might be able to prevent that, it's you.
好吧 有个问题
Well, one problem --
我 我是个懦夫
I'm a -- I'm a coward.
不过你看起来很有骨气
You look like a man with a backbone, though.
所以 我告诉你 杀了它
So, I'm telling you -- kill it.
这是唯一的解决办法
It is the only way to fix this.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我们还是回到现代文明吧
Let's get back to civilization,
我们可以计划从...
and we can make a plan from --
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
样♥板♥房♥♥吗
Model homes?
那间房♥
That one.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
我们不知道
We don't know that...
我不喜欢这里
I didn't like it here.
所以我就跑了
And so I ran away.
我跑啊跑
I was running and running.
他们一直在追我
And they were chasing me.
但他们找不到我
But they couldn't find me.
所以 我独自一人
So, I was alone.
跑了很久
For a long time.
太可怕了
It was scary.
好吧
Okay.
那只是以前的错误
This was a mistake.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
队长 接到打给凡妮莎·考克斯的电♥话♥了
Chief, got an incoming call to Vanessa Cox's number.
是奥格尔集团打的
It's from an Augur Industries facility.
我现在把地址发给你
I'm sending you the address now.
奥格尔集团
举起手来
Hands up.
快点
Now.
你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me.
你猜怎么着 我可以
Guess what. I am.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
你猜怎么着 我要告诉大家派珀的事
You guess what -- I'm gonna tell everyone about Piper.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你不会那么做
I don't think you are gonna do that.
我喜欢互猜 我们就等着瞧看谁是对的
I like this. Let's find out who's more right about me.
我想让你除掉那个致命异常
I want you to get rid of the fatal exception.
你逮捕我的时候还在求我帮忙吗
Are you asking me for a favor while arresting me?
她长得和你一模一样
She looks exactly like you.
你创造了你自己
You made yourself.
你见过我妈妈了
You met my mom.
你想给派珀一个机会 过你没有的生活
You want to give Piper a chance at a life you didn't have.
她有机会做到这一点
She has a shot at that.
所以请帮帮她
So help her.
艾米丽 你可以炸掉地球上
Emily, you could blow up every Augur Industries building
所有奥格尔集团的建筑 但它
on the planet, and it still wouldn't do
还是无法达到你想要达成的目的
what you want it to do.
炸掉什么
Blow up what?
别装了
Come on.
你杀了你父亲是为了什么
You killed your father. And for what?
现在你要毁掉他建造的一切吗
Now you're going to destroy everything that he built?
我只做了其中一件
I did one of those things.
是你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
不是
No way.
那他们到底是谁
Then who the hell are they?
他们看见我们了吗
Did they see us?
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们得去找另一个出口
We need to find another exit.
快想想
Think.
艾米丽 快想想
Emily, think.
可能是这边
Maybe that way.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
别出声
Shh. Quiet.
我们得马上离开这里
We have to get out of here now.
我有个想法 可能不太好
I have an idea -- possibly bad.
我要解开你的手铐
It involves me uncuffing you.
这话我喜欢
I like that part.
你能把计时器调快一点吗
Can you make the timer go faster?
可以
Yeah.
派珀
Hey. Piper...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
乔去过那个地方了
Jo went to that place.
是的 她可能去过了
Yeah. She probably did.
她知道这意味着什么
She knows what it means.
我想是的
I guess so.
她为什么不告诉我
Why won't she tell me?
她跟我说
She told me that...
那地方很危险
it would be dangerous.
如果你知道了 情况就会很糟糕
If you found out, it would be really bad.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
乔喜欢说实话
Jo would prefer to tell the truth,
所以 我相信她
so...yeah. I do.
我想要知情
I want to know.
我厌倦了不知情
I'm tired of not knowing.
或许乔觉得你还太小不懂
Maybe Jo thinks you won't understand.
或许她觉得我也不懂
Maybe she thinks I wouldn't understand.
我讨厌我原来的家
I hate that that was my home.
那不是你的家
That's not your home.
这里才是你的家
This is your home.
明白吗
Okay?
明白
Okay.
你调好了吗
Are you done yet?
你疯了
You're mental.
我们会死在这里
And we're gonna die here.
好像是的
Sounds like a yes.
走吧
Let's go.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing with --
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go. Go. Go, go, go!
左边 走左边
Left! To the left!
抱歉 布鲁克斯探员
Sorry about that, Agent Brooks.
是这样 我发现了她的行踪
You know, I got a lead on her whereabouts,
就立马跑过来了
and I just jumped at it.
但我 我应该告诉你的
But I -- I should've told you.
看来遵守协议不是我的强项
I guess protocol is not my strong suit.
我在查那个大学的原室友时
While I was running down the old college roommate,
你在清除那个母亲的手♥机♥
you were dumping the mother's phone.
你想先一步找到艾米丽
You wanted to get to Emily first.
为什么
Why?
她曾经是我的线人
You know, she was my CI.
我只是觉得我一个人去的话
And I just thought I had a better chance
更有可能将她带回来
of bringing her in quietly if I came alone.
她现在被联调局羁押了
Well, she's in federal custody now.
我很想知道她会说些什么
Really looking forward to hearing what she has to say.
我就知道我听到了什么动静
Hey-oh. Thought I heard somebody.
发生了什么
What happened?
仓库爆♥炸♥了
Uh, warehouse blew up.
你没事吧
Uh, you alright?
嗯 耳朵还嗡嗡的
Yeah. Ears are still ringing.
可能会更糟糕的
You know, could've been worse.
我错过了所有有意思的事
I miss all the cool stuff.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表