剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
and I think it helps, so thank you.
这没什么 她很可爱
It's easy. She's cute.
没错 她不会和我们在一起待太久
Yeah, well, she's not gonna be crashing with us for very long, so...
我不介意
I don't mind.
既然你和爸爸离婚了
It's, like, the only way I'll get a little sister
这好像是我可以有个妹妹的唯一途径
now that you and Dad aren't together.
妈妈 快点
Mom! Hurry up!
这个药 我早上吃
This one, I take in the morning.
但这药容易让我口渴
Uh, but it makes me thirsty.
这些是促进毛发生长的
These make hair grow all over me.
我还是挺喜欢吃这个的
Kind of psyched about that
因为我一直都想成为狼人
'cause I always wanted to be a werewolf.
你为什么要吃这些药
Why do you take all these?
我以前是名消防员
Well, uh, I used to be a firefighter,
总是置身于被烧毁的东西之中
and I was around a lot of bad stuff that burned.
然后就得了叫癌症的病
And I got something called cancer.
这些是缓解病痛的药
These are making me better.
不 它们不是
No, they're not.
好吧
O-kay.
我猜你应该不知道
So, I don't suppose you know
如何安装垃圾处理器 你会吗
how to install a garbage disposal, do you?
不会
No.
好的
Okay.
这个是套筒扳手
Now, this here -- a socket wrench.
这个大小适合你
There's one about your size.
这是尖嘴钳
Oh, this -- this is a needle-nose plier.
我的通用扳手应该在地下室
And my Allen wrench must be in the basement.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等我回来再开始
Don't start without me.
派珀
Piper.
派珀
Piper?
派珀
Piper?
派珀
Piper?
你已经把你的新名字忘了吗
Did you forget your new name already?
我没听到你叫我
I didn't hear you.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Well, that's okay.
这可能是...
...looking at a combin--
好的 工具拿了吗 没有 在这里
Alright, you have my tools? Oh, no, there they are.
好了 我们去工作 小丫头
Alright, let's get to work, little girl.
请问
Excuse me.
你是全国运输安全委员会的吗
Are you NTSB?
我 不是的
Me? Oh, no.
天哪 绝不是
Yikes. Definitely not.
那你是谁
Well, who are you?
我是本尼
I'm Benny.
先生 请过来给我看看证件
Sir, come up here and show me some identification.
-马上 -好的 当然
- Now. - Okay. Sure.
给你看
Here you go.
这是我的名片
Oh, that's my business card.
还有 我的身份证
And, uh, there's my ID.
驾驶执照
本尼·加拉格尔
Benny Gallagher
你不能进来 这里是限制区
You can't be here. This is a restricted area.
已经不是了
Not so much anymore.
国家运输安全委员会
The National Transportation Safety Board's
所谓的调查已经结束了
so-called investigation is complete.
他们为你清理了现场 帮了个忙
And they cleaned it all up for you to be helpful.
我开玩笑的 他们没有
Nah, I'm kidding. That's not what they did.
不过真的很奇怪
It is super weird.
离开这里 加拉格尔先生
Get out of here, Mr. Gallagher.
我知道媒体打算怎么说
I know what the report's gonna say.
他们会说是无人机
They're gonna say it was an unmanned drone
监控污染 绘制森林什么的
monitoring pollution, mapping forests.
类似的胡扯
Some rubbish like that.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我有线人
I have sources.
你没有的线人
Sources that you don't have.
你我可以互通信息
You and I can share information.
我很质疑
I doubt very much
你会有我想要的信息
that you have any information that I want.
飞机起飞点这条怎么样
What about where the plane took off from?
是从梅岛出发的
It took off from Plum Island,
诺斯福克山顶大概三英里
about three miles off the tip of the North Fork.
知道岛上有什么吗
You know what's on that island?
谁都知道岛上是什么
Everyone knows what's on that island.
-国土安全... -国土安♥全♥局♥
- Homeland Secur-- - Homeland Security research facility.
对 这就是奇怪的点
Boom. That's weird.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
还没 但我就是知道
Not yet. But I'm right.
好吧
Okay.
很酷的故事
Cool story.
知道吗 通常
You know, usually,
我都很受执法方欢迎的
local law enforcement really likes me.
事实而已
Just this thing that kind of happens.
我们这是
We're laying the foundations
为良好的合作关系打基础
for a perfect working relationship.
合作会很棒
Gonna be great!
-拿个盘子 意面和肉丸 -抱歉 亚历克斯
- Grab a plate. Spaghetti and meatballs. - Sorry, Alex.
我想给你打电♥话♥告诉你这边有客人的
I meant to call you and tell you that we had company.
米娅已经解释了
Well, Mia explained it.
她还说她要在这里过周末
She also said she's gonna stay here for the weekend.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我刚刚决定我不走了
I just decided I'm not leaving.
对派珀创伤太大
It's way too traumatic for Piper.
这现在 叫创伤了
Oh, it's -- it's too traumatic?
对啊
Um, yeah.
她需要安全感和稳定感
She needs security and consistency,
所有孩子都需要
which is what all children need,
而这是我从心理医生那里知道的
which I learned from my therapist,
所以你应该很高兴
so you should be so psyched about that.
这是我第一次知道
This is the first I've heard of this.
爸爸不介意
And Dad's totally fine with it.
我们的安排是有原因的 亲爱的
Well, we have a schedule for a reason, sweetheart.
好吧 但你说的是对的
Okay, but you're absolutely right.
我们所有人
It is important that all of us
都同意安排的方式很重要
are comfortable with the arrangement.
好吧 这样好不好
Okay, how about this, alright?
下周放假 爸爸接管属于我的那些天
Next school break, Dad's gonna take my days.
这样你们就可以去钓鱼了
You guys can go fishing?
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
你会喜欢钓鱼的
You're gonna love fishing.
留下吃晚餐吧 亚历克斯
Stick around for dinner, Alex.
我做了你爱吃的蒜蓉面包
Made that garlic bread you like.
艾德 谢谢 但算了
Ed, thanks, but I'm good.
来抱抱
Hey, come here.
好的
Yes!
好紧的拥抱 我爱你
That's a tight one. I love you.
-我也爱你 -回头见
- I love you, too. - I'll see you later.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Hey, listen, I'm really sorry, honestly.
我不知道她要那么做
I didn't know that she was planning that.
我不知道如果两个月之后就乱套
I don't understand why we have a custody schedule
我们当初还定抚养计划干什么
if we're gonna break it after two months.
要是你这么不开心
If you really feel strongly about it,
我可以告诉她她必须跟你走
I will tell her that she has to go with you.
-可以的 -不了
- It's fine. - No.
不要 我也希望有些灵活性
Don't -- No, I want to be flexible.
怎么了 你要收养这孩子吗
What's going on? You fostering this kid or something?
不是 只是收留 暂时的
No, I'm keeping her here... temporarily.
非正式的
Unofficially.
她孤零零一个 我不能不管啊
She's all alone. I mean, I couldn't just abandon her.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表