剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
克里斯也在这儿
Chris is here.
很好
Good.
一场大聚会
A reunion.
你逃不掉的 本尼
There's no way out of this for you, Benny.
让她走吧
Just let her go.
你也不想这样的 本尼
You don't want to do this, Benny.
我必须这样做 派珀
I have to, Piper! ?
本尼
Benny.
本尼
Benny.
你做到了
You did it.
把枪放下 快放下
Put the gun down! Put it down now!
乔 我
J-jo, I --
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
派珀
Piper!
很高兴你回来了 孩子
Glad you're home, kiddo.
你做到了
You did it.
在你的帮助下
Well, with your help.
现在我能代替你了吗
Am I deputizing you now?
不行
Eh...no.
正常 因为我实在太厉害了
You should, though. I'm really good at it.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿了 等我一会
Uh, yeah. Just give me a second.
好
Okay.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
你是不会休息的哈
You don't quit.
只想尽量赶上
Just catching up.
喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不 我 我要走了
No. I'm -- I'm gonna go.
-好 -姑娘们终于睡下了
- Okay. - Girls have finally settled down.
本尼呢
Where's Benny?
克里斯带他去急诊室看他的下巴
Oh, Chris took him to the E.R. to get his jaw checked out.
他没事了
But we got him.
他下巴怎么了
What happened to his jaw?
我用撬棍打了他下巴
I hit it with a crowbar.
好吧
Oh. Well...
这是正常的条件反射
that's the only reasonable response.
同意
I think so.
你真的不想出去喝一杯吗
Sure you don't want to hang out and have a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
一切都好吗
Everything alright?
好 很好 一切都很好
Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
今天太惊险了 累了
It's just been a big day. Tired.
-是呀 确实是 -是的
- Yeah, I bet. - Yeah.
好啦 晚安
Alright, good night.
晚安
Good night.
弗朗西斯给了我一份工作
Francis offered me a job.
一份很好的工作
A really good job.
太好了
That's great.
但是是在华盛顿
In D.C.
这份工作的薪水 我可以
With the salary he offered, I can...
继续住这个公♥寓♥ 每个周末回来
keep my condo here and come home on the weekends
看米娅
to see Mia.
这
That's a...
变化有点大
a big change.
我还没有决定好
Nothing's decided yet.
但现在派珀回来了
But now that Piper's back,
我得重新考虑下一步该怎么办了
got to start thinking about what's next for me, you know?
弗朗西斯说
Francis said that --
他说感觉
He said that it seems like
所有人都继续了他们的生活
everyone's moved on with their lives,
除了我
but not me.
不是这样的 亚历克斯
I mean, that's not true, Alex.
不 不 就是这样的
No, no, it's true.
他说得很对
It's totally true.
但不管有没有这个工作 我
But job or no job, I-I, uh...
我都不能再这样继续下去了
I just can't keep doing this to myself, you know?
我可以搞垮你
I could blow up your whole life.
你知道吗
You know?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你欺骗我出来
You took me out under false pretenses,
然后强迫我配合你进行未经批准的调查
forced me to cooperate with an unsanctioned investigation.
没有人强迫你做任何事 艾米丽
Nobody forced you to do anything, Emily.
你让我调查一具尸体
You had me digging around in a dead body
这具你放在后备箱偷运回来的尸体
that you smuggled over state lines in your trunk.
你觉得他们会怎么说
What do you think they'll say about that?
我很清楚他们会说什么
I know exactly what they'll say.
10点熄灯 5点吃早饭
"Lights out at 10:00, breakfast at 5:00.
等15到20分钟
See you in 15 to 20."
也许
Maybe.
也许他们会问
Or maybe they'll start asking
你到底在干什么
about what you've really been up to.
你为什么花这么多时间
Why you've been spending so much time
和一个警♥察♥局长跑去了波德克镇
with a police chief in some Podunk town.
为什么你会花那么多时间和她在一起
Why have you been spending so much time with her,
就为了看她美丽的蓝眼睛吗
staring into her pretty blue eyes?
怎么了
What happened?
是他们
It's them.
-安静 安静 -是他们 是他们
- Quiet. Quiet. - It's them. It's them.
让我坐前面
Just let me up there.
我可以 我可以重启系统
I'll -- I can reboot the computer.
布鲁克斯
Brooks!
该死的
Damn it.
给你30秒 快点
30 seconds. Go!
手♥机♥
Phone.
-怎么样了 -差不多了
- What's the story? - Almost there.
别弄了
Leave it.
-不 我只需要 -艾米丽
- No, I just need... - Emily!
快跑
Run.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapons!
-我错了 u202d-没关系
- I was wrong! u202d- It's okay.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表