剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
如果你不想告诉我
If you don't want to tell me,
我可以告诉你一些我知道的事
I can share some theories I have.
说实话 我一开始就选了最浅显的一条路
To be honest, I went the most obvious route first.
一个成功的老人
Successful older man,
为他办事的年轻女人
younger woman who works for him.
我还以为又是那种老套的故事
I thought you were just a walking cliché.
鄙视你
And shame on you.
可我继续查下去后
But then I dug a little bit deeper,
发现了这个
and I found this.
房♥产记录
Property records.
你在俄亥俄州的格兰维尔买♥♥的那套
For a two-bedroom split-level in Granville, Ohio,
二室一厅错层式住♥宅♥
that you purchased.
但屋主不是艾米丽·考克斯
But not for Emily Cox.
而是她的母亲
For her mother.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
就在艾米丽出生一周后买♥♥的
One week after Emily was born.
她是你女儿
She's your daughter.
当时你已是有家室的人
You were married at the time
岳父是个大投资家
to a woman whose father was a big investor.
你最要不得的就是出丑闻
And the last thing you needed was a scandal.
我要回牢房♥了
I'm going back to my cell now.
你给了她一份工作
You gave her a job,
可你却不能给她一个名分
but you wouldn't give her your name.
或者说...就我所知
Or... as far as I can tell,
连一分赡养费都不能给
a single cent of child support.
可你为了帮她收拾烂摊子却是煞费苦心
But you have put a lot of effort into cleaning up her messes.
就好像你真的爱她一样
It's almost like you love her.
好像而已
Almost.
你要是想保护她
If you want to protect her,
那就配合我的工作
then help me now.
艾米丽想要什么
What does Emily want?
她对派珀有什么企图
What is she trying to do with Piper?
艾米丽...已经无药可救了 埃文斯局长
Emily is...broken in ways that can't be fixed, Chief Evans.
她还没有完全失去理智
She's not all the way gone yet.
我觉得 她思想虽然扭曲
I think, in her own... screwed-up way,
但的确在乎派珀
she actually cares about Piper.
这是她的执念
It's a thing.
她只在乎派珀
That's what she cares about.
那你为什么要抛弃她
And you abandoned her for what?
为了钱吗
Money?
你只在乎钱吗
That's what you care about?
你还有机会弥补
You can still do the right thing here.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
你会出♥卖♥♥♥你的女儿吗
Would you turn your daughter in?
我也不会
Me neither.
能行吗
Will it work?
是按你要求来的
It's what you asked for.
走
Oh, go.
走开
Go away.
你的要求我照办了 艾米丽 放了玛丽亚
I did what you wanted, Emily. Let Maria go.
知道吗 艾伦 作为一个聪明人
You know, Alan, for a smart man,
你真是笨到家了
you're a real moron.
真高兴又见面了
It's so good to see you again.
和之前不一样了
This is new.
有只小鸟跟我说你喜欢读书
A little bird told me you like reading.
想玩个游戏吗
Want to play a game?
什么游戏
What kind of game?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
我觉得你会喜欢的
But I think you'll enjoy it.
拿着
Take it.
看起来一切正常
Everything looks great.
你是个非常健康的小女孩
You are a perfectly healthy girl.
我能回家吗
Can I go home?
这主意棒极了
I would love that.
你家在哪儿
Where's home?
不是那样的
That wasn't right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我当时在医院...
I was at the hospital...
陪在你身边的是谁
And who was there with you?
是你
It was you.
真棒
Great job.
你很擅长这个游戏
You're really good at this.
想换一本读吗
Want to try another?
我得检查一下你的手♥机♥ 局长
Gonna need to check your phone, Chief.
-好 -以防万一
- Yeah. - Just in case.
你上次备份手♥机♥是什么时候
Now, when's the last time you backed this up?
-今天是三号♥对吧 -对
- Uh, today's the 3rd? - Yeah.
从没备份过
Never.
抱歉
Sorry.
你也是 老兄
You, too, buddy.
我又不在这里工作
I don't even work here.
快点
Come on.
谢了 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
我用图书馆的电脑查了下
Uh, so, I got on the computers over at the library.
目前看来 艾米丽连信♥用♥卡♥都没有
As far as I can tell, Emily doesn't have a credit card.
附近的酒店 汽车旅馆和出租♥房♥♥都查过了
Searching every hotel, motel, rental property in the area --
一无所获
nothing yet.
金德里德的住处查了吗
What about Kindred's residences?
我猜他的房♥产多得自己都记不清
I imagine he's got property even he doesn't know about.
她可能就躲在其中一处
She might be squatting there.
有道理
That's a thought.
我去查
I'll look into it.
好吧 图书馆
Ugh. Right. Library?
过去两个街区 左手边
Yeah. Two blocks down on the left.
找卡罗尔 她是最棒的
Ask for Carol, okay? She's the best.
鉴证科发来了维尔吉斯的车的检查结果
Forensics came back on the Wilkis vehicle.
他们发现了他的指纹
They found his prints
还有不在系统里的另一个指纹
plus one other set that's not in the system.
你和他的遗孀联♥系♥上了吗
Did you ever get in contact with the widow?
没有 她一直都没回我电♥话♥
No, she never returned my calls.
直接上门去
Do a door knock.
你快点
Just make it go faster.
我没办法
I can't.
这要花上一辈子了
This is gonna take forever.
很可能
Probably.
那不是回答 艾伦
That's not an answer, Alan!
程序在工作呢
The program's working!
不 她没有
No. She's not.
是你 艾米丽
It's you, Emily.
你看...
Look, look...
其实不是你的错 你♥爸♥爸...
It's not even your fault. Your father --
他...
He...
他让我雇了你
He made me hire you.
我还以为是做什么慈善
And I thought it was some charity case,
结果你非常聪明 我运气真好
but it turned out you were really brilliant -- lucky me.
你是要来段动人的小故事吗
Is this supposed to be some kind of touching anecdote?
三十年来 他几乎都没和我说过话
He's barely spoken to me in 30 years.
我只是说个事实 艾米丽
It's just the truth, Emily.
我觉得他真的想要照顾你
I think he really wants to care about you.
可他就是做不到 他没办法
He just can't. He's not capable.
你是说你无能为力
So, you're saying you can't do anything.
我只是想弄清楚 你是这个意思吧
I just want to be clear -- that's what you're saying.
艾米丽...
Emily --
你想和你妻子最后通个话吗
You want to talk to your wife one last time?
道个别
Say goodbye?
我... 也许有个办法
I -- There...may be something that could work,
但要做的话 我需要
but to do it, I would need
接触她全部编码的权限 全部的
full access to her code -- everything.
一切就看你有多么想要了
It just depends on how badly you want this.
维尔吉斯太太
Mrs. Wilkis?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表