剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
外公 醒醒
Grandpa, wake up.
不 外公 醒醒
No, Grandpa, please wake up.
外公
Grandpa.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不好意思 我的家人刚刚来...
Excuse me? My family came in --
乔 乔
Hey, Jo. Jo, hey.
天啊 你们好
Gosh, hi, hi, hi.
好了
Okay.
大家都没事 没有人受伤
Everyone's fine. No one's hurt.
好了 发生了什么
Okay. What happened?
外公本来在开车
Grandpa was driving.
然后他睡着了
And then he fell asleep.
他睡着了
He fell asleep?
嗯 他应该是晕过去了
Yeah. Looks like he passed out.
他们正在检查他又没有大碍
They're checking him out now.
有一辆卡车本来径直冲向我们
And this truck was just coming straight at us,
然后...但是
and -- but...
但是什么
But what?
但是 没有撞上我们
But... then it didn't hit us,
然后 就是这样
and... that's what happened.
好吧
Okay.
然后救护车来了 我们就坐了上去
And then an ambulance came and we rode in it.
艾比给了我果冻
And Abby gave us Jell-O.
好吧
Oh, okay.
听起来有点可怕 又有点有趣
Well, that sounds like a scary, but then sort of fun day.
你们先去吃果冻吧 好吗
You guys go finish your Jell-O, okay?
我去看看外公
I'm gonna check on Grandpa
然后我们可以回家
and then we can -- we can go home.
我觉得应该只是血压的问题
Um...I think it was a blood-pressure thing.
但应该没有这么简单
But there's more to the story.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道吗 你应该
You know what? You should --
你应该找你♥爸♥爸谈谈
You should go talk to your dad.
乔 亲爱的 对不起 对不起
Oh, Jo. Honey, I am sorry. I'm so sorry.
我想到这些孩子
When I think about those kids
-还有可能会发生的事... -爸爸 别说了
- and what might've happened, I -- - Dad, don't, okay?
大家都没事
Everybody's fine.
你干什么 他们怎么说的
What are you doing? What did they say?
放我走了
Ah, cut loose.
-已经可以走了吗 -嗯
- Already? - Yeah.
你晕过去了 他们知道为什么吗
You passed out. Do they know why?
嗯 查的很清楚了
Yeah. Got a pretty good idea.
我要找医生聊聊
I'm gonna talk to a doctor.
不 亲爱的 没必要找医生聊
No, honey, there's no reason to talk to a doctor.
听着 是我不对
Eh...look, I messed up.
我应该告诉你的 对不起我一直没说
I-I should have told you. I'm sorry I didn't.
告诉我...
Told me...?
癌症复发了
Cancer's back.
什么
What?
比之前更糟糕
Worse than before.
很抱歉我什么都没说
I'm sorry I didn't say anything.
爸爸
Dad...
我觉得原因是...
I think the reason is...
我只想在心里认为一切还是以前那样
I-I just wanted to think about what it is I wanted to do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们以前经历过 我们可以再次平安度过
We did this before. We can do it again.
嗯
Yeah.
这次不行了 亲爱的
Not this time, honey.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait a second.
你...
Just...
你不用现在就决定
I mean, you don't have to decide right now.
我知道
I know.
但我决定了
But I have.
爸爸
Dad...
没事的
It's okay.
-索耶先生 -嗯
- Mr. Sawyer? - Yeah.
-在这里签署出院文件 -好的
- Got your discharge papers here. - Okay.
博物馆怎么样
Are you enjoying the museum?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我本来想找个能让我们俩好好聊聊的地方
I wanted us to have somewhere where we could talk,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
好好互相了解一下
Get to know each other.
现在你找到了这个地方
And now that you've found this place,
我什么时候想找你聊都行了
we can talk whenever I'd like.
可以吗
Is that okay?
你看到那幅画了吗
Do you see this painting?
这是第一次
That's the first time
在绘画中使用
that that particular shade of blue
这种蓝色
was ever used in art.
第一次
Ever.
现在到处都能看到这种蓝色 大家都司空见惯
Now you see that blue everywhere and we take it for granted,
但是你想象一下这种颜色
but imagine what it was like to be alive
第一次出现时的感觉
when that was first unveiled.
摄人心魄
Breathtaking.
改变了世界
It changed the world.
那就是你
That's who you are.
一种新的颜色
A new color.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个很希望见你的人
Someone who would really like to see you.
我为什么回溯时记不起你
Why don't I remember you when I go back?
这是我们的秘密
This is just for us.
我们很快会再见的
I'll see you soon.
我要问你一个问题
I have to ask you a question,
你要说实话
and you have to tell the truth.
你有超能力吗
Do you have superpowers?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表