剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
这种书目似结构 我沿用了下来
this whole book construct I piggybacked.
你要找金色的书
You're looking for the gold book.
去吧
Go.
艾米丽 你说的到底是什么意思
Emily, what the hell are you talking about?
你在里面所看到的世界是派珀的思想和记忆的
The world you'll see in there, it's a digital manifestation
数字化展示
of Piper's thoughts and memories
分门别类收录进不同的书里
organized into different books,
书是可以被重写或者销毁的
books that can be rewritten or destroyed.
那金色的书里是什么
So, what's inside the gold book?
我把她被带走那天以后 派珀的思想
That's where I put all of Piper's thoughts
都放进去了
since the day that she was taken.
把书销毁
Destroy the book,
过去的一个月就好像没发生过了
and the past month never happened.
艾米丽 你可真是热心
You know, you're being very helpful, Emily --
热心得完全不像你
uncharacteristically helpful.
我不是在帮你 我是在帮她
I'm not helping you. I'm helping her.
但被带走以后的事她就什么都想不起来了
But she wouldn't remember anything since she was taken.
无论他们对她做了什么 这样会一笔抹去
Whatever they did to her, this will undo it.
她完完全全是被带走那天的样子
She'll be just like she was the day that they took her.
这样好像不妥
That seems wrong.
不
No.
所有这一切都不需要有任何道德方面的顾虑
Don't even have some kind of moral problem with all of this.
我们是修理被他们弄坏的东西
We are fixing what they broke.
如果你想把她弄回来 就要这么做
If you want to get her back, this is how you do it.
乔
Jo?
成功了
It worked.
这地方是我造的
I made this place.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
嗯 它...
Yeah, it...
真挺有意思的
is really interesting.
不过我还是更喜欢我们真的家
I kind of like our real house, though.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Yeah, me, too.
可我不能回家
But I can't go home.
派珀 你还记得
Okay, Piper, do you remember
艾米丽想把你带走
when Emily tried to take you
她... 她改变了你吗
and she -- she changed you?
那不一样
That was different.
不 亲爱的 那不是
No, honey, it wasn't.
他们认为我在帮助他们
They think I'm helping them.
但我只是在假装
But I'm just pretending.
为什么
Why?
我要去修好本尼
I'm going to fix Benny.
不
No.
派珀 你无法修好本尼
Piper, you can't fix Benny.
我可以
I can.
他不想做坏事
He doesn't want to do bad things.
-但他的思想让他做坏事 -你知道吗
- But his mind is telling him to. - u202dYou know what?
我不在乎本尼 我只在乎你
I don't care about Benny. I just care about you.
但我能教他像我一样生活
But I think I could teach him to do things the way I do.
我也能教会所有那些跟他一样的人
And then I can teach all of them.
你知道吗 我们只是
You know what? We are just gonna --
我们下 下次再讨论这个问题
We'll talk about this ano-- another time.
现在我不想纠缠于这件事 好吗
Okay, for right now, I am gonna get rid of this, alright?
那么 那么我们现在来弄明白
And then -- And then you and I are gonna figure out
怎么把你带回家
how to get you home.
当你找到我的时候 你没有离开
When you found me, you didn't leave.
我不能离开他们
I can't leave them.
乔
Jo?
你刚刚真的想这么做吗
Were you really gonna do that?
派珀
Piper.
对我
To me?
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我不知道 她把我们赶出来了
I don't know. I think she kicked us out.
-把我连接回去 -闭嘴 我在做了
- Put me back in. - u202dShut up. I'm working on it.
没事的 你可以再试一次
It's okay, okay. You can try again.
那是个错误 我本不应该
That was a mistake. I shouldn't have --
你必须
You had to --
艾米丽 你到底能不能做到
Emily, can you do this or not?
不能
No.
她把我们屏蔽了
She locked us out.
所以 让我试着总结一下
Okay, so, let me see if I can summarize.
你没有工作 你和前妻收养了一个孩子
You're not working, you adopt a kid with your ex-wife...
等等 没 没有人收养任何人
Hold up. No-- Nobody adopted anyone.
而你在为你前妻主管的警♥察♥部门
...and you're consulting for the police department
做咨♥询♥
run by your ex-wife?
就那一次
We had a one-time deal.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我很好 我 我没事
I'm fine. I-It's fine.
但是你快乐吗
But are you happy?
你好像在期待一些
Seems like you're waiting for something
永远不会发生的事情
that's never gonna happen.
生活在继续 但我不确定你在往前看
Life moved on, and I'm not sure you have.
弗朗西斯 我很好
Francis, I am good.
我在试着解决
I'm figuring it out.
也许这个会有帮助
Maybe this will help.
来和我一起工作
Come work with me.
我们正在华府建立一个分支机构
We're opening a branch in D.C.
我想让你去领导它
I want you to head it up.
你会有自己的队伍 通勤支出全免
You'd have your own team. We'd cover any commuting costs.
如果你想的话每周末都可以回家
You could come home every weekend if you wanted to.
你的日程可以随你喜欢任意调配
Your schedule would be as flexible as you need it to be.
这可是笔大数目
That's a lot of zeroes.
最近的日子对我来说很疯狂
It's a crazy time for me right now.
对所有人都是
For everyone.
好吧 但这不是一个拒绝
Well... that's not a "No."
考虑一下 好吗
Think about it, huh?
好的
Alright.
这张曝光不足
This is underexposed.
我调整了尖峰千伏电位
I adjusted the kVp
还有对比度
and the contrast.
那是另外一个吗
Is that another one?
看起来是的
Looks like.
就在前额叶皮质里面
Right in the prefrontal cortex.
你有颅骨锯吗
Do you have a cranial saw?
稍等
Hold on.
就好像她在谋划一场巧妙的突袭
It's like she's... planning some kind of coup.
她 她想教会本尼重写他自己的代码
S-She wants to teach Benny how to rewrite his own code.
那个绑♥架♥她的人
The guy who kidnapped her?
没错
Yeah.
她想帮助他
She wants to help him.
还有他们所有人
All of them.
这是你的错 你知道的
It's your fault, you know.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她在学着做和你一样的事
She's being you.
如果乔·埃文斯局长认为人们需要帮助
What would Police Chief Jo Evans do
她会做什么呢
if she thought people needed help?
她会拿生命去冒险 来拯救他们
She'd risk her life to save them.
反正也无所谓了
I mean, it doesn't matter anyway.
他们都和她一样聪明
They're all as smart as she is.
他们会弄清楚她想做什么的
They're gonna figure out what she's trying to do.
我们需要找到她
Then we need to find her.
我会把艾米丽带回监所 然后登记
I'll get Emily back to lockup, then check in,
看看有没有新的谈话记录
see if there's any new chatter.
等等 你是对的
Wait. You're right.
他们的存在都是基于一个基础代码
They're all built on the same basic code.
你在她头脑里时 查理还和她连接着
When you were in her head, Charlie was connected to her.
我想我可以溯及追踪去那里
I think I can trace it back to where.
艾米丽
Emily...
你能找到她吗
can you find her?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表