剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我不需要他
I don't need him.
我谁都不需要
I don't need anybody.
我只需要你
I just need you.
不说悲伤的事了
Well, enough sad stories.
都结束了
We're all done.
该醒过来了
It's time to wake up.
派珀
Piper!
你没听到吗 该吃晚饭了
Didn't you hear me? It's dinnertime.
你是刚睡醒吗
Are you just waking up or something?
来吧
Come on.
你好 派珀
Hey, Piper!
你好
Hi!
你会留多久
How long are you staying?
她想留多久都行
As long as she wants.
米娅的妈妈和我会想办法的
Mia's mom and I can work it out.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
-大家好 -妈妈
- Hi, everybody. - Hey, Mom.
真香
Mmm! Smells good.
工作上怎么样
How was work?
很忙
Busy.
回家真好
Very glad to be home.
我很开心
I'm happy.
我知道
I know.
我很高兴能让你开心
And I'm glad you're happy.
但是我们之前讨论过了
But it's like we talked about --
一切都还没定
nothing's settled, alright?
我们进去 好好吃一顿晚餐
We'll go inside, we'll have a great dinner,
但是你妈妈和我有很多要讨论的事
but your mom and I have a lot to discuss.
所以 再说吧
So, we'll see.
你最好了
You're the best.
我的确是最好的 对吧
I...am the best, aren't I?
牵着派珀的这个女人是谁
Who's that woman with Piper?
我不知道
I don't know.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
继续走
Keep walking.
继续走
Keep walking.
派珀 你去哪里
Piper, where are you going?
和艾米丽一起
With Emily.
不 亲爱的 和我一起
No. Sweetie, come with me.
她不愿意
She doesn't want to.
是吗
Do you?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
派珀
Piper.
过来 我们打电♥话♥给乔
Come with me, and we'll go call Jo.
乔是谁
Who's Jo?
我已经让所有空闲的警官都去我家了
Got every available officer on their way to my house right now.
没用的
Won't matter.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快点过来解决这件事
Get over here and fix this.
不可能的 现在艾米丽说了算了
It's, uh, not possible. Emily's in charge now.
她不会和艾米丽一起走的
She won't go with Emily.
她已经不是原来的她了
She is not who she once was.
原先围绕着你的算法
Every algorithm that was built around you
都变成围绕艾米丽的了
is now built around Emily.
她黑了进去
She hijacked it.
不 是你黑的
No. You did.
那就撤销
So undo it.
不行
Can't.
这是无法挽回的吗
This isn't fixable?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying to me?
根本没有什么内置的安全措施吗
There's no safety built in?
不能重启吗
There's no reset?
有点意思
Now, that's interesting.
我可以突破屏障
I could break the dam.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Great.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
系统里有一种防火墙
There's a sort of a firewall within the system.
两边互相隔绝
One side doesn't know about the other side.
我可以拆掉这面墙
I could take down that wall.
告诉人工智能它是人工智能吗
Tell the AI it's AI?
没错 这样应该可以
That -- That's right. That'd do it.
给我十分钟
Give me 10 minutes.
艾米丽说那样会很致命
E-Emily said that that would be fatal.
这是致命异常
Well, it's a fatal exception.
不会像是爆♥炸♥什么的
It's not like we'd blow up anything.
就是完全重启
It's a total reset.
不会有任何记忆 回归出厂设置
No memory of anything. Fresh off the factory floor.
现在的她会完全不存在
Everything that she is would be gone.
对吧 那样不会要她的命吗
Right? Wouldn't that be like killing her?
算是吧 但是总好过要我们的命
Uh, in a way, but better her than us.
好吧 等等 等一下
Okay, wait. Just...wait a second.
你看起来像是个理智的人
Look, you seem like a decent person,
但你需要理清楚你的脑袋
but you need to get your head examined.
这是一种技术
This is technology.
机器里没有什么鬼魂
There is no ghost in the machine.
你也不知道 你没见过我经历过的...
You don't know that. You haven't seen what I've --
你见过我的代码了
You have seen my code.
我不会让艾米丽这样的人
I am not unleashing a person like Emily on the world
拥有这种技术
with that kind of power.
艾米丽不想统治世界
Emily doesn't want to take over the world.
没错 她想要一个能爱她的机器人女儿
No. She wants a robot daughter who will love her,
这说明她疯了
which means that she's off her nut.
你真的觉得那是一个有感情的小女孩吗
You really think that that's a little girl with feelings?
我敲几下键盘就改变了那些感情
I just changed those feelings with a keystroke.
那不是真的
It's not real.
万一是的
What if it is?
局长
Chief...
她不会记得你了
she doesn't remember you anyway.
她 她已经不在了
She's, uh, she's already gone.
她知不知道我是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter if she doesn't know who I am.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
我不会让你毁了她
I'm not letting you destroy her.
我不是在征求你的许可
Yeah. I'm not asking permission.
离开这台电脑
Step away from the computer.
你要为这个打死我吗
Y-You're gonna shoot me over this?
不
No.
他们想把你夺走
They're trying to take you away.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
派珀
Piper?
米娅 赶紧回到车上去
Mia, get back in the car right now!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们得赶紧离开了
We have to go -- now.
他们想让我留下
They want me to stay.
放手吧
Let go.
听我说
Listen to me --
不
No.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
赶紧进屋子里去
Inside the house -- right now.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
乔
Jo.
然后我就说 你不能带走她
And I was like, "You can't take her,"
她就说 我可以
and she was like, "Yes, I can."
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
反正披萨是毁了
Anyway, the pizza was ruined.
洗♥脑♥是什么
What's "brainwashed"?
你从哪儿听来的这个词
Where'd you hear that?
亚历克斯说艾米丽就是在那样做
Alex said that's what Emily did.
就是说别人控制了你的思想
It's when somebody mind-controls you.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表