剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
I'm texting you the address in case something goes wrong.
本尼 别轻举妄动
Benny, don't do anything.
拜托 先别行动
Please, just -- just stay p--
把这个喝了
Drink this.
不如你先告诉我这是什么
How about you tell me what it is first?
我生病的时候 亚历克斯给我的
Alex gave it to me when I was sick,
然后本尼生病的时候 艾比给他的
and Abby gave it to Benny when he was sick.
她说里面有电光
She said it had electric lights.
听着不错
Well, that sounds pretty good.
你为什么觉得我病了
So, what makes you think I'm sick?
你没有吗
Aren't you?
你怎么会知道这些事
How do you know the things that you know?
就像是我能看到
It's like I can see it.
但不是用双眼来看
But not with my eyes.
这样你能明白吗
Does that make sense?
能
Yeah.
算是明白吧
Yeah, it kinda does.
等等 你在说什么
Wait a minute. What are you saying?
你用脚趾或是肚脐眼来看事物吗
You see things with your toes or your belly button?
你知道怎样能让我好过点吗
Hey, you know what would make me feel good?
出去走走 吃个冰淇淋
Going out and getting some ice cream.
-没错 -要不要去
- Yes! - Yeah, you want to do that?
我们去叫米娅吧
Let's get Mia.
你有什么计划
So, what's the plan here?
阿普丽尔的电脑在那栋楼里
April's computer is somewhere inside that building.
用不了多久 他一定会出现的
Sooner or later, he's gonna have to show his face.
然后呢 你要杀了那个人吗
And then what? You gonna kill the guy?
我不会杀任何人 我连枪都没有
I'm not gonna kill anyone. I don't even have a gun.
那怎么样 你要暴打他一顿吗
So, what? Are you gonna beat the crap out of him?
你记得你肩膀上穿了个洞吧
You remember that you have a hole in your shoulder?
他杀了阿普丽尔
He killed April.
我知道
I know.
但如果我们能逮捕他 让他交代
But if we can arrest him and get him to talk,
我们就能立案调查金德里德
we can actually start to build a case against Kindred.
本尼 我们不能鲁莽行事
Benny, we've got to be smart about this.
我见到派珀了
I met Piper.
嗯
Yeah.
之前我以为你甘愿受人愚弄 你肯定是疯了
Before, I thought you must have been crazy to be fooled,
但是她很不可思议
but... she's pretty incredible.
她很好
Yeah. She's okay.
本尼 本尼
Benny. Benny.
你没事吧
You okay?
起来
Come here.
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
其实我没想
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking.
我只是看到了他 然后看到了红色
I just saw him and then I saw red.
结果很好吧
Yeah, well, great outcome.
你没抓到他
You didn't catch him.
他逃之夭夭 我们一无所获
He's in the wind and we got nothing.
不是一无所获
Not nothing.
对于一个杀手来说 这栋公♥寓♥楼挺不错的
It's not a bad apartment building for a hitman.
有多少个房♥间
How many units?
貌似上百个 或是更多
Looks like a hundred. Or more.
-这下好极了 -没错
- That's great. - Yes.
我认为这一切
I think it's been well established
都不是精心策划的
that none of this was well-planned.
明白了 谢谢
Understood. Thank you.
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
-不好意思 -谢谢
- Excuse us. - Thank you.
钥匙
Keys?
406号♥房♥
406.
非常好 钥匙
Very good. Keys?
不行
No.
记住 我们不能鲁莽行事
Remember, we're being smart now?
马库斯
Marcus.
我拿到你要的铁证了
I got that hard evidence you wanted.
警♥察♥ 我们有搜查令
Police! We've got a warrant!
安全吗
Clear?
安全
Clear!
你可以进来了
You can come in.
浴缸里有东西
There's something in the tub.
是酸
Acid.
他把东西销毁了
He destroyed it.
乔
Jo...
看看这个
Look at this.
第二个是阿普丽尔的地址
The second one's April's address.
那是我们安置艾米丽的地址
That's where we kept Emily.
我不知道那个
I don't recognize that one.
我知道
I do.
艾伦·维尔吉斯
Alan Wilkis.
奥格尔集团的联合创始人
Co-founder of Augur Industries
我怀疑在我第一次调查金德里德时
and, I suspect, my anonymous source
他是我的匿名线人
when I first investigated Kindred.
你为什么有这个怀疑
Why do you suspect that?
维尔吉斯一死 线索就断了
Well, the source went dark the moment Wilkis died.
他死了吗
He's dead?
死人的名字为什么会出现在暗♥杀♥名单上
Why is a dead guy on a hit list?
那栋房♥子在韦斯切斯特
So, uh, the house is in Westchester.
纽约州东南部的一个县
维尔吉斯的遗孀现在还住在那里
Wilkis's widow still lives there,
据当地警♥察♥说
and, according to local PD,
三天前接到报♥警♥说有人非法闯入
there was a reported break-in three days ago.
众所周知 维尔吉斯神秘莫测
Wilkis was notoriously secretive.
据说他的很多研究都随他一起消失了
Much of his research supposedly disappeared with him.
他死了多久
How long ago did he die?
四年 帆船意外
Four years. Sailing accident.
他们为什么现在才来找
Why are they searching now?
-我进去了 -进去哪里
- I got in. - To what?
那些律师
The lawyers.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
他们的安保比你们的更糟糕
their security is even worse than yours.
金德里德有发现吗
Found something on Kindred?
没有 服务器上相应的资料都被抹除了
No. All that was removed from the server.
但是你猜谁也请了一样的律师
But guess who had the same lawyer?
维尔吉斯
Wilkis.
我还找到了他和奥格尔集团的修订合同
And I found his revised -- but never executed --
虽然从来没有执行过
contract with Augur Industries.
那是在维尔吉斯死前两天
That's dated two days before Wilkis died.
"...将不可撤销...
"...shall become irrevocable...
他死后 奥格尔集团的所有股份
upon his death, all shares of Augur Industries stock
都将给与玛丽亚·维尔吉斯"
shall be given to Maria Wilkis."
他的遗孀
His widow.
但是由于合同没有签署
But since the contract was never signed,
所以股份归金德里德
the shares go to Kindred.
他杀了他
He killed him.
好好查查
Look into it.
马修斯老师说有的人觉得
And Mr. Matthews said that there's some people that think
我们根本不是我们自己 我们只是被其他人
that we're not even who we are, that we're, like, puppets
所控制的木偶
being controlled by something else.
他们在学校就教你这种东西吗
And this is what they're teaching you in school?
-是的 -在课上说的吗
- Yes. - In real school?
是的 你好好想想 外公
Yes! Just think about it, Grandpa.
我想过了 很愚蠢
Eh, I did. It's dumb.
-这很有意思 -并没有
- It's interesting. - No, it's not.
那手在哪里
Where's the hand?
什么手
What hand?
木偶的手
In the puppet?
不是真的木偶
Well, it's not a real puppet.
更像是比喻的那种
It's more like the idea of one.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我只是觉得这想法很有意思
I just think it's really interesting.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表