剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
- No. - Yeah.
我最珍贵的一些回忆
Some of my favorite memories
就是每个暑假和我爸爸来这儿钓鱼
are coming here every summer to go fishing with my dad.
没有网络 没有电♥话♥
No Internet, no cellphone service.
只有你与大自然
Just you and nature.
还有 金拉米牌
And, um, gin rummy.
我玩得特好 所以...
I'm amazing at it, so...
我不接受
I'm not okay with this.
这是非法监禁
This is unlawful imprisonment.
这是在保护你
This is keeping you safe.
追杀你的那些人 我见识过他们的手段
The people that are after you -- I've seen what they can do.
我愿意冒险
I'll risk it.
好吧 我知道你可能不喜欢这个地方
Okay, look, I-I get that you might not like this place,
但我向你保证 这是最好的办法
but I promise you, it's better than the alternative.
我就住隔壁
I'm right next door.
除了我 谁敲门都别开
Don't open up for anyone but me.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
不知道
I don't know.
阿普丽尔
Hey, April.
听着 我过会儿再打给你
Listen, I'm gonna have to call you back.
你到底惹上什么事了
What the hell are you into?
问得好
That is an excellent question.
我破解了一个文件
I got one file open.
是个视频 我发给你了
It's a video. I just sent it to you.
本尼 我不喜欢这样
Benny... I don't like this.
好了 亲爱的 我回头再打给你 好吗
All right, love, I'll -- I'll call you back, okay?
看吧
Let's see it.
生日快乐 许个愿吧
Happy birthday! Make a wish.
你许了什么愿
So, what'd you wish for?
我想离开
I want to leave.
我们聊过这个了
We've talked about that.
你知道你不可以离开的
You know you can't do that.
可我想离开
But I want to.
我们要结束这个对话
We're going to end this conversation,
要聊点新的话题
and we're going to talk about something new.
不
No.
我要离开这里
I want to leave here.
我们能不能重来一次吗
Can we get a reset, please?
重头开始 大家都出去
Back to the beginning. Everybody out.
我再也不喜欢这里了
I don't like it here anymore.
我想走
And I'd like to leave.
不行 住手
No! Stop!
乔 我
Jo... I...
真的太吓人了
It's diabolical, really.
把它做成孩子的样子
Making it a child.
我不想和你聊这件事
I don't want to talk about this with you.
披着羊皮的狼
Cloaked in innocence.
甜美可爱的小脸
That sweet, adorable little face.
让人想要保护她
You just want to... protect her.
不让她有危险
Keep her safe.
我很明白你为什么觉得她是真实的
I do understand why you think she's real.
真实是什么意思
What does "real" mean?
拜托 乔
Oh, come on, Jo.
别自欺欺人了
Don't do this to yourself.
她所说的每一句话
Anything she's ever said,
她表达的所有情感
any emotion she's ever expressed...
都不是真的
it's nothing.
只是程序编写出来的
It's a program.
最严重的是这很危险
And what's worse is it's dangerous.
你看到她对那些人做的事
You saw what she did to those people.
她要保护自己 她害怕的时候
She does that when she's protecting herself,
才会这么做
when she's scared.
听听你说的话
Listen to yourself.
她只是一台机器
She's a machine.
既可爱 惊人又善于摆布他人
A lovely, amazing, manipulative machine
又能模仿人类的机器 但绝对不是人类
that can simulate a human, but is very much not human.
-我替你担心 -不
- I fear for you. - No.
我也替你的家人感到担心
I fear for your family, as well.
我还是要知道答案 我要找金德里德
I still need answers. I need to talk to Kindred.
但是为什么呢
But why?
承认她的真实面目有这么难吗
Why is it so hard for you to just admit what she is?
因为如果她真的是个小女孩呢
'Cause if she were a real little girl --
但她不是 对吧
But she's not, is she?
你已经有答案了 乔
You have answers, Jo.
你只是不愿意去相信罢了
You just don't want to believe them.
不管怎么样
One way or another,
你要让她走
you have to let her go.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我现在不能和你说
I can't talk about it right now.
好吧 你...
Okay. What do you --
我不能说 请别再问我了
I can't. Please don't ask me again.
-好吧 -我能进来吗
- All right. Fine. - Can I -- Can I come in?
当然 请进
Absolutely. Please.
明天还要上学 她们太过兴奋了
They're a little too hopped up on sugar for a school night,
但是看看她们 看看她们
but look at them -- look at them --
生活无忧无虑
living their best lives.
-妈妈 -好啊
- Hey, Mom. Hi.
那
So, um...
那个社工真的把她给吓坏了
she was really freaked out about the social worker,
但是我们聊过了 她现在没事吧
but we talked about it, and... she's okay now, okay?
没事了
Everything's fine.
派珀 我要你收拾你的东西跟我走
Piper, I need you to get your stuff and come with me.
米娅 你今晚留在爸爸家
Mia, you're staying with your dad tonight.
但今晚没轮到他
But it's not his night.
明天我还要打排球
And I've got volleyball tomorrow,
球服在家里
and my uniform's back at the house.
你可以早上去拿
You can get it in the morning.
太扯了
That's crazy.
我可以现在去拿 省得大家麻烦
I could just go now and save everybody a trip.
你今晚可以要待在这里
You're staying here tonight.
你为什么表现得这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
米娅 你听到妈妈的话了
Mia, you heard your mother.
你要待在这里 没得商量
You're staying here. It's final.
-不如你先去刷牙吧 -好
- Why don't you just go brush your teeth, okay? - Alright.
好了 派珀 我们走吧
All right, Piper. Let's do this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要回家吗
Are we going home?
安全带系了吗
Is your seatbelt on?
系了
Yeah.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
米娅为什么不跟我们一起走
Why isn't Mia coming with us?
因为我想和你聊聊
Because I wanted to talk to you.
乔
Jo?
你害怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
不怕
No.
我不害怕你 派珀
I'm not afraid of you, Piper.
你想聊什么
What did you want to talk about?
你记得自己的事吗
Have you remembered anything about yourself?
我找到你那晚之前的事
From before the night I found you?
有时 我会做一些很短的梦
Sometimes, I have these little... dreams.
但是我却没在睡觉
But I'm not asleep.
很可怕的梦 我不喜欢这些梦
They're scary. I don't like them.
为什么
Why?
你不想知道 你是谁吗
Do you want to know... who you are?
有时我不想
Sometimes I think I don't.
你知道吗
Do you know?
停车
Stop!
派珀
Piper!
派珀 站住 回来
Hey! Piper, stop! Come back here.
你干什么
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表