剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
proved she could take down...me,
这样一位有权的大执行总裁
the big, powerful CEO,
在接下来的旅途中
and for the rest of this drive,
你可以当作车上的每个人都是平等的
you get to think everyone in this car is equal.
但一旦我们到达警局 你就会发现
But once we arrive, you're gonna find
数独太恶心了
Sudoku sucks.
你和我玩点真正有意思的
You and me are gonna have some real fun.
5000块儿的拼图
5,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
佛蒙特手工切割的
Hand-cut in Vermont.
是用我在阿♥拉♥斯加拍的一座冰山的图片定制的
Custom-printed from a picture I took of an iceberg in Alaska.
你带我走吧
Take me with you.
只要埃文斯局长
As soon as Chief Evans
说一切都安全了
says the coast is clear.
但在那之前...
But until then...
你们俩好好玩吧
you two have fun.
你很幸运这颗子弹没有打得更深
You're lucky this bullet didn't go deeper.
差点要了你的命
This could have killed you.
好了
Okay.
内部的会慢慢溶解掉
The internal ones will dissolve.
十天后我再给你复查 把这些拆掉
I want to see you again in ten days, take these out.
好的 谢谢
Alright. Thanks.
乔 你清楚从法律上我有义务
Jo, you know I am legally obligated
向有关部门报告枪伤的
to report gunshot wounds to the authorities.
很好 我就是有关部门啊
Great news. I am the authorities.
听着 我们不能让纽约警局来调查这个案子
Listen, we can't have the NYPD investigating this,
再说上次我们送进医院的人
and the last guy we brought to the hospital
死掉了
didn't make it.
好吧
Fine.
但我需要知道这家伙到底是谁
But I need to know who the hell this guy is
到底出什么事了
and what the hell is going on.
他是个记者
He's a reporter.
他一直在帮助我调查派珀的事情
He's been helping me investigate what happened with Piper.
你是说这些... 这些所谓的医疗试验
You mean these -- these alleged medical experiments?
对 差不多是那样子的
Yeah, something like that.
"差不多是那样子的"不算是回答
"Something like that" is not an answer.
艾比 我知道
Abby, I know.
他怎么会中枪呢
How did he end up shot?
你可以告诉我们俩吗
Are you up for telling both of us?
你看
Yeah.
我可是刚刚救了你的命啊
I-I literally just saved your life.
好吧
A-Alright.
我的朋友帮忙破解
My friend was helping decrypt files
也许可以解释派珀的... 情况的文件
that might explain Piper's...condition.
但她说她不想做了
But she said she wanted to stop,
说她很害怕
that she was afraid.
我的朋友死了
So, my friend's dead,
是因为我把她牵扯进来了
and it's because I involved her,
现在有把你也牵扯进来了
and now I'm involving you,
而你看起来是个很好的人
and you seem like a very nice person.
派珀
Piper?
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
我... 在床上看书
I...was reading in bed,
然后呢...
a-and then...
我就想不起来了
I don't remember.
我想那个人会在这过夜
I think that guy's sleeping over.
我等下会去偷偷查查他
I'm gonna go spy on him later.
姑娘们 我上来了
Girls, I'm coming up!
你们最好躺在床上呢
You better be in your beds!
晚安 回头见
Okay, good night. See you later.
我醒着呢
I'm awake.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
那个...
Well, um...
也许这个能让你情绪好一些
this might cheer you up a little bit.
你说的那个车牌号♥...
That plate that you got...
是车队的车...
It's a fleet car...
注册在奥格尔集团名下的
registered to Augur Industries.
我们可以把金德里德与一桩犯罪直接联♥系♥在一起
We can directly link Kindred to a crime.
我们抓到他的马脚了 本尼
We got him, Benny.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
是比较复杂
Look, it's complicated,
但我们手头所有的东西 再有个好的检察官
but together with everything we've got, a good prosecutor --
我做不到
I can't.
是我让阿普丽尔卷进来的
I brought April into this.
的确 而理查德·金德里德让人杀死了她
Right. And Richard Kindred had her killed.
是金德里德
Kindred.
不是你
Not you.
你看他能做什么出来
Look at what he's willing to do.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
-放手吧 -不
- Walk away. - No.
即使我们算了 他也不会停手的
Even if we stop, he won't.
结束这事唯一的办法就是我们把他扳倒
The only way this ends is if we bring him down.
这是什么意思
What is this?
早上好 金德里德先生
Good morning, Mr. Kindred.
请你转过来 面向我
Would you mind turning around, please, facing me?
非常感谢 把手放到身后
Thank you so much. Put your hands behind your back.
你被逮捕了 罪名是盗窃
You are under arrest for burglary,
袭击警♥察♥ 绑♥架♥ 谋杀...
assaulting a police officer, kidnapping, murder...
告诉你吧 我的单子还长呢
You know what? I have a whole list.
我们到车上再说吧
We'll go over it in the car.
我对你太客气了
And I had gone so easy on you.
小心头
Watch your head.
早上好
Good morning.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
-我... -他被枪打了
- Oh, I, um... - He got shot.
-对 我不知道我们是否需要... -疼吗
- Yes, well, I don't know if we need to -- - Does it hurt?
有点刺痛
It stings a-a bit, yeah.
对不起 女士们
I'm sorry, ladies.
我们好像还没有正式地互相介绍呢
We seemed to have skipped over the proper introductions.
我叫本尼
My name's Benny.
我是米娅 她是派珀
I'm Mia. This is Piper.
你好
Hello.
你把沙发弄上血了
You got blood on the couch.
还真是的
Oh, yeah. So I did.
抱歉 我这样很没礼貌
Sorry. It's very rude of me.
行了 孩子们
Alright, kids.
我相信帅哥也要吃饭
I'm sure handsome man eats.
你们可以在吃早饭时再盯着他看
You can stare at him over breakfast.
来吧 去洗手
Come on. Wash your hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 有些警♥察♥的审讯比这个还好对付呢
To be honest, I've had easier police interrogations.
我很高兴可以帮到你
Well, I'm glad we could help you.
也许下次
Listen, maybe next time,
有人想杀你时
you might want to think twice about
你先多考虑考虑
showing up at a house full of kids
是否要跑到有小孩的人家里
when someone's trying to kill you.
你想听什么音乐吗 金德里德先生
Is there any music you want to listen to, Mr. Kindred?
到绍斯霍尔德要开挺长时间呢
It's a long drive to Southold.
我这有些挺不错的播客
Oh, I-I got some really sweet podcasts.
-我喜欢好听的播客 -嗯
- Oh, I love a good podcast. - Yeah.
-有个新的 是讲鬼魂的 -嗯
- Oh, there's this new one about ghosts. - Mm.
-特棒 -算了吧
- Great. - I don't know.
也许他想要考虑考虑自己的供词呢
Maybe he wants to think about his confession.
那倒是... 比较聪明的做法
I mean, that would be the -- the smart thing to do, yeah?
-对 -他应该是聪明人 对吧
- Yeah. - He's supposed to be smart, right?
这取决于
It just really depends on
他想要拖多久
how long he wants to drag it out for, I think.
还要开多久啊
How much longer is this drive?
我看看 地图显示...
Well, let's see. Maps says...
"你剩下的一辈子" 所以...
"The rest of your life," So --
不过这不总是准的
That's not always accurate, though.
我不是因为闷了才问的
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表