剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我醒来就已经是晚上了
By the time I woke up, it was nighttime.
抱歉 不知道他现在在哪里
I'm sorry. He could be anywhere by now.
其实维尔吉斯失踪了也许是件好事
You know, Wilkis disappearing might actually do us a favor.
反正联调局还阴魂不散呢
Not like the FBI's gonna get out of our lives any time soon.
你去看医生了吗
Did you go see a doctor?
你昏迷了挺久的
That's a really long time to be knocked out.
我没事 我脑袋抗打
Oh, I'm fine. Got a hard head.
维尔吉斯是真的快崩溃了 乔
Wilkis was really unraveling, Jo.
他特别害怕派珀
He's terrified of Piper.
还想让我杀了她
Tried to task me with killing her.
艾米丽试过了 没有成功
Well, Emily already tried that. It didn't work.
不知怎么的 派珀克服了致命的错误
Somehow, Piper was able to overcome the fatal exception error.
怎么可能
How?
面具怪人要了解一下吗
So. Weirdos in masks. Want to hear about them?
迫不及待
So much.
数据库里查不到他们
I couldn't find anything in our database,
不过我猜那些人应该
but I think your guys might be
隶属一个叫碎片的网络恐怖组织
a cyber terrorist group called Splinter.
好吧
Okay.
可这只是红迪论♥坛♥上的说法
This -- This is just a -- a Reddit forum, though.
我查到的都是些轶事趣闻
Everything I've found has been anecdotal.
戴黑色面罩的人盯上了高科技装置
people in black masks targeting big tech outfits.
不过轰炸建筑物
But, yeah, blowing up buildings
绝对是头一回
would definitely be a new tactic.
你听说过他们吗
You heard of them?
没有
Never.
听起来像什么都市传奇
They sound like some sort of urban legend to me.
我亲眼见过他们
I saw them.
即便如此 他们的目标也是奥格尔集团
Even so, they're after Augur.
不是你
Not you.
不 他们的目标是派珀
No. They're after Piper.
肯定是
They have to be.
局长 布鲁克斯来电♥话♥了
Hey, Chief, uh, Agent Brooks on the horn.
说有要事
Says it's important.
没空接
I'm unavailable.
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
凭我的经验
Just from personal experience,
联调局是躲不过的
you can't ghost the FBI.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
但我也不必给他们好脸色
But I don't have to make it easy for him, either.
要是艾米丽
Uh, so, what is the plan
把派珀的事告诉他怎么办
if Emily spills her guts to him about Piper?
我在想办法
I'm working on it.
医生
Hey, Doc.
你怎么样
Hi. How are you holding up?
随遇而安呗
Oh, just trying to roll with it, you know?
你呢
How about you?
我一直在翻派珀的病历
Been going over whatever records I have on Piper.
-有发现吗 -没有
- And? u202d- And nothing.
体征正常 化验结果也正常
I mean, vitals are normal, labs are normal.
昨晚的事找不到任何医学解释
Nothing that would explain whatever it was we saw last night.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我其实是来找你的
Uh, well, I'm looking for you, actually.
你了解临床试验吗
What do you know about clinical trials?
听着
Now, see.
别激动
Don't -- Don't get excited.
我就是问一下 艾比
It's just a question, Abby.
行 行
Fine. Fine.
哪种临床试验
What kind of clinical trials?
我的医生打电♥话♥告诉我 她觉得
Well, my doc called and said that she thinks
我可能有资格参加什么基因疗法
I might qualify for some kind of gene-therapy thing.
我看到的东西都说那个很有效
Well, everything I've read has been really promising.
值得去和他们谈谈
It's worth talking to them.
我这就要和医药代表会面 所以...
Alright. I'm meeting the rep in a couple minutes, so...
行了 别这样
Come on. Don't.
-别这样 -我忍♥不住
- Cut that out. - I-I can't help it.
尽量跟他们要手头的数据
Just get whatever data they have.
我会看一下
I'll look it over.
好 别告诉别人 好吧
Okay. Between us, right?
当然
Oh, yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
索耶先生
Mr. Sawyer?
对 是我
Yeah, that's me.
叫我艾德吧
you can call me Ed.
幸会 艾德
It is so good to meet you, Ed.
我叫海伦
I'm Helen.
我觉得没有那么好的事吧
I mean, this all seems too good to be true.
五年前的话 我同意你说的
Five years ago, I would've agreed with you.
但我们见识到了如此多的技术进步
But with all the technological advances we've seen,
我们处在一个全新的世界
we're in a new world.
有什么副作用
Okay. What are the side effects?
没有 没有已知的副作用
Nothing. No known side effects.
我就知道没那么好的事
Now I know it's too good to be true.
是真的
It's not.
化疗的话
With chemotherapy,
你的五年存活率是...
your five-year outcome is...
48%
48%.
对
Yeah.
比扔硬币的概率稍微小一点
A little less than a coin flip.
而用这个疗法
With this treatment,
你的存活率一下升到96%
your outcome jumps to 96%.
这不是延长生命
This is not about delaying death.
而是治愈
This is a cure.
我不是随随便便这么说的
And I do not use that word lightly.
一年后这病就过去了
A year from now, it's over.
我真的想相信你说的
I really want to believe you.
傻瓜才不相信呢
You'd be a fool not to.
那么... 姑且说我很有兴趣
Okay, so, um... say I was interested.
那我的保险怎么支付这个呢
Uh, how does my insurance work with all this?
我相信我们能找到一个
I am sure we can come up with a
对我们都有利的方案
mutually beneficial arrangement.
那内角之和
So, the sum of the interior angles
应该是180乘4 对吗
would be 180 times 4, right?
因为这个多边形内部有四个三角形
Because there are four triangles inside of the polygon.
明白了吗
Get it?
嗯
Yep.
没有
No.
怎么样啊
How's it going?
我在教派珀几何呢
I'm trying to teach Piper geometry.
我不懂
I don't get it.
你不应该是个电脑之类的吗
Aren't you supposed to be a computer or something?
我们不能用计算器吗
Can't we just use a calculator?
我爸还没回家吗
Is my dad not home yet?
还没有
No. He's not.
我走了
I'm gonna leave, okay?
-好 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我要和你们谈谈
I have to talk to you.
马上
Right now.
什么事
What is it?
我刚在医院和人谈了谈
Okay. I just came from a meeting at the hospital.
是个临床试验的事
It was about a clinical trial.
-临床试验 -先听我说
- Clinical trial? - Just listen, okay?
她们说这能治愈我 但代价是派珀
They said it was a cure, but the payment was Piper.
等等 你说什么
Hold on. I'm sorry. Uh, what?
-从头说 -好
- Start from the beginning. - Okay.
我的医生 里德医生 说她知道这项研究
My doctor, Dr. Reed, said she knew about this study.
于是她安排我和这个女士会面
So she set up a meeting between me and this lady
她对我病史都一清二楚...
who knew my entire medical history --
-是个女的 -对 在这
- It was a woman? - Yeah. Yeah, here.
她叫海伦 她给了我个电♥话♥号♥码
Her name was Helen. She gave me that number.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表