剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
我现在明白我的错误了
I see my mistake now.
我以为你会给我答案
I thought you were gonna give me answers,
但你只是在给我讲故事
but you're just giving me story time.
听着 你好好享受你的面条
Listen, you enjoy your noodles.
点评网上说面条味道太淡 煮的太过
Uh, Yelp says that they're bland and overcooked.
昨晚我的一栋大楼被入侵了
One of my facilities was broken into last night.
你有听警♥察♥说起过吗
Have you heard any police chatter about that?
不是我的管辖范围
Not my jurisdiction.
好吧 我很快就会查出来
Well, I'll figure it out soon enough.
我会随时通知你的
I'll keep you posted.
妈妈
Mom.
有人找
Door.
本尼 很高兴再次见到你
Benny! It's so good to see you again.
真是个惊喜
What a nice surprise.
给你 吃完
Here, eat up.
谢谢 阿普丽尔
Thanks, April.
那么
So, uh...
是这个东西给你惹麻烦了吗
this is what's giving you trouble?
是的 它烧坏了我的电脑
Yeah. It cooked my laptop.
听起来挺棘手的 里面有什么
That seems excessive. What's on it?
我还指望你告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
宝贝 你知道的
Sweetheart, you know,
我已经很久不折腾这玩意了
I don't really mess around with that stuff anymore.
风险太大 回报太少
Too much risk, not enough reward.
回报太少 拜托
Not enough reward. Come on.
你入侵了雷曼兄弟公♥司♥的服务器
You cracked the Lehman Brothers' server.
那是够吹一辈子的事迹
That was a once-in-a-lifetime story.
对你来说是
Yeah, for you.
我不得不和我表弟在一起住了两年
I had to live with my cousin for two years
因为银行收走了他的房♥子
after the bank took his house.
你听说过理查德·金德里德吗
You heard of Richard Kindred?
奥格尔集团
Augur Industries.
关上世间美好的门 打开科技的窗
Ruined everything good and open about technology.
你是最棒的 阿普丽尔
You were the best, April.
我是最棒的
I am the best.
你不抽烟了 这是个好迹象
No smoke. That's a good sign.
所以 你同意了吗
So...you're in?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
我去
I'll just...
给我自己加点汤
get myself a little bit more soup.
埃文斯队长让你帮她
It's so great that Chief Evans
走出阴影真是太好了
has you helping her out.
我很高兴能帮上忙
I like to be useful.
我从来就不喜欢独居
Never been a fan of living alone.
但是乔总是回家吃晚饭
But Jo always gets home for dinner.
的确 这里的人都认为家庭是第一要务
Yeah, 'cause family is a priority around here.
我能看得出来
I can definitely see that.
你是在乔离婚后搬进来的吗
Did you move in after Jo's divorce?
不不 在那之前
No, no. Before that.
为什么
Why?
我有健康问题
I had health issues.
你身体现在怎么样了
How's your health now?
还不错 感觉挺好的
It's good. Feeling good.
好的
Yeah.
那么 我们一起去吃个午餐
So, how about some lunch?
我的工作快完成了 谢谢你
Almost done, thank you.
乔的母亲知道这些情况吗
Is Jo's mother still in the picture?
不 她 她好多年不在这里住了
No. She, uh -- She didn't stick around for the long haul.
她在乔十二岁的时候突然离家出走
Took off when Jo was about 12.
那对你来说一定很难过
That must have been hard for you.
对乔来说也是
And her.
我很快就适应了
I took it in stride.
这都是陈年旧事了
Ancient history.
是的 但你还是不能平复下来
Yeah. Sticks with you, though.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
去问问纽约市警局
Reach out to NYPD,
看看他们有没有对奥格尔集团旗下的
see if they're investigating any break-ins
任何一家被非法闯入的产业立案调查
at any of the Augur properties.
-要私下问 -奥格尔 好的没问题
- Keep it off the record. - Augur. Sure. Got it.
好的
Okay. Hey --
你知道那人是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that is?
艾米丽
Emily.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我会入侵绍斯霍尔德警局的数据库
Well, I thought I'd crash the Southold PD database
然后把近二十年的记录抹掉
and erase about two decades' worth of records.
如果你不把偷我的硬盘还我的话
Or you give me back the hard drive you stole from me.
-硬盘在哪里 -我没有拿你的硬盘
- Which one is it? - I don't have your drive.
你们的数据库比雅达利还要老
Your database is older than Atari.
安全补丁都是九十年代的
The security patch is from the '90s.
数据清除是无法逆转的
It's an irreversible wipe...
拜托 冷静下来 然后
Just calm down, please, and --
不 我无法冷静
No, I'm not calming down.
那是我的保险
That was my insurance policy.
知道吗 那是唯一能保我命的东西
Okay. That is the only thing keeping me alive.
那个硬盘上有什么
What was on that drive?
我不知道 我还没来得及解码
I don't know. I haven't decrypted it yet.
但他不想任何人看到里面的东西
But he didn't want anyone to see it.
而我有这个机会
And I got it.
金德里德
Kindred.
你从金德里德那里偷的
You stole it from Kindred.
那么 我们就先和世纪初的数据说再见
Okay, so, first, we're gonna say goodbye to the aughts.
艾米丽 听我说
Emily...listen to me.
这事你得聪明一点 好吗
You need to be smart about this, okay?
如果你要的是筹码
If you want leverage,
那我们一起把硬盘上的东西弄清楚
let's figure out what's on the drive.
你们不行 只有我能做到
You can't. No one can but me.
那就帮帮我们
So help us.
也让我们保护你
And let us keep you safe.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
所以我们就聊聊天
So, we're just gonna talk,
我会把我们的对话录下来
and I'm gonna record what we say
因为我记性很差
because I have a terrible memory.
聊什么
Talk about what?
我来这里是为了确保你在这里
Well, I'm here to make sure
被照顾得很好 很安全也很开心
that you're safe and happy and taken care of.
是的
I am.
那就很简单了
Then this is gonna be super easy.
我只有几个问题
I just have a couple questions.
谁会听到这个录音
Who's gonna listen to that?
我 也许还有我的老板
Me and maybe my boss.
为什么
Why?
这样我们才好决定该怎么处理
So that we can decide what the right thing is to do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个...
Well...
有时候这种情况很复杂
sometimes these situations are hard.
孩子可能不开心 或者收养家庭不开心
The kids aren't happy, or the families aren't happy,
这样我们就能帮助他们换个更合适的地方
so we would try and find them someplace better.
乔不希望我留下吗
Does Jo not want me to stay?
不不 完全不是
No, no, absolutely not.
我真的觉得情况并非那样
And I really don't think that's what's going to happen.
请别带我去其他地方
Please don't make me go someplace else.
我喜欢住在这里
I like living here.
也许你能告诉我你喜欢这里什么
So maybe tell me about why you like it.
你最喜欢的是什么
Your favorite things.
-我想留下 -我知道
- I want to stay here. - I know.
这不会花太多时间的 我保证
And this isn't gonna take very long, cross my heart.
不如给我讲讲乔的事
Maybe tell me a little bit about Jo.
我说了我想留下
I said I want to stay.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表