剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Is Helen on Plum Island?
我不知道
I have no idea.
梅岛
Plum Island.
我们第一次见面你就跟我说过梅岛
You mentioned it to me the first time we met.
梅岛是什么地方
What is Plum Island?
本尼 你说那架奥格尔集团的飞机
Benny, you said that the Augur jet
是从那个岛上起飞的
took off from that island,
但我们把它排除了 因为没有飞机跑道
but we ruled it out 'cause there was no airstrip.
那只是我编造的一个新闻故事
That was just a cover story that I invented.
岛上什么都没有
Nothing was ever there.
等等 你是说她现在在岛上吗
W-Wait, are you saying that she's there now?
什么在岛上
What's on the island?
以前是美国农业部的研究机构
Used to be a USDA research facility.
好的
Okay.
克里斯追踪他的手♥机♥定位到了那个岛
Chris tracked his cellphone to that island.
所以我敢肯定海伦也在那里
So I'm betting that means that Helen is there, too.
你知情吗
Did you know?
乔 我发誓 我不知道
Jo, I swear to you, I didn't know.
但如果她在那 那我们就得走了
But if she is there, then we need to go.
立刻就走
Right now.
我希望我能相信你
I wish I could trust you.
把他关回去 好吗
Put him back in, will you?
如果你从这边登陆
So, if you go in on this side,
这是处于雷达追踪下的最佳机会
it's your best chance at staying under the radar.
好的
Okay.
给海军陆战师打电♥话♥ 让他们给我准备船
Call the Marine Division. Have them fuel up a boat for me.
把我的手♥机♥设置一下
And set up my phone
能追踪到你的手♥机♥ 可以吗
so I can track yours, okay?
可以 我来设置
Yeah, I can make that work.
谢谢
Thanks.
具体计划是什么
So...what is the actual plan here?
我需要你联♥系♥洛蕾塔 告诉她成交了
I need you to contact Loretta and tell her she's got a deal.
等等
Hold on.
我们还没搞清楚能否相信她
We don't know that we can trust her.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
而且我绝对相信
And I sure as hell don't believe
本尼和派珀不会被上传给那些俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Benny and Piper are being uploaded to some Russian spies.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
如果她有可以杀死海伦的武器
If she has a weapon that can kill Helen,
那我们就需要它
then we need it.
如果她在撒谎 我们就作罢
And if she's lying, then we're where we are now,
但我没时间了
but I'm out of time.
听着
Listen...
我无论如何都要去 但我不希望你
I'm going anyway, but I don't expect for you --
你要清楚我会去的
You know I'm in.
她来了
She's here.
她就打算站在那里吗
Is she just gonna stand there?
她就打算这样引人注意地站在那里
She's just gonna stand there dramatically
然后我们必须得走过去吗
and we have to walk over to her?
走吧
Come on.
你们带了我要的东西来吗
You have what I asked for?
我要你保证 不管怎么样
I want your guarantee -- whatever that's worth --
这个都不会用来伤害派珀
that this is not gonna be used to hurt Piper.
不会的 我们不在乎她
It won't. We don't care about her.
这要怎么用
How does this work?
靠近能接触到就行了
Get close enough to make contact.
这个将会和内嵌的弹簧针衔接在一起
That will engage the spring-loaded needle embedded within it.
针里有什么
And what's in the needle?
蛋白质酶
A protein enzyme.
对人类无害
Harmless for humans.
对她却是致命的
Deadly for her.
要多久起效
How long does it take?
立刻见效
Instantaneous.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
出口在这边
The exit's this way.
然后走183米上了船 我们就自♥由♥了
Then a 200-yard hike to the boat, and we'll be free.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
只要她得到她想要的
Hey, as soon as she gets what she wants,
她就会杀了我们
she will kill us both.
没理由留下来
There's no reason to stay.
老实说 我只是没想到
I just didn't think you were capable
你能独♥立♥思考
of independent thought, to be honest.
我的一生都在跟着我的程序走
My whole life's been about following my programming.
但是现在有一些更重大的事
But now it's about something even greater --
跟着你
following you.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
快走
Come on.
贾斯汀
Justin.
你真的会这么做
You really would've done it.
做什么
Done what?
跟我一起走
Left with me.
一起逃走
Run away together.
这正是我们要做的事
That's what we're doing.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不能冒这个险
I couldn't take any chances.
如果你回到海伦身边
If Helen has you,
她就没理由再来找我
there's no reason for her to come after me.
你明白的
You understand.
对吧
Right?
等等
Wait.
你要离开我吗
You're leaving me?
我已经离开了
I already did.
那只是一个模拟
It was just a simulation.
场面还挺精致的
Rather an elegant one.
她很厉害
She's good.
在不损害你新能力的情况下
Kept you immobile
让你保持不动
without damaging your new abilities.
我以为我们之间的感觉是真实的
I-I thought we had a real connection.
贾斯汀
Oh, Justin.
别难过
It's okay.
她留下了真正重要的东西
She left what was really important.
克里斯亲启
这是什么
What is this?
是派珀的代码
It's Piper's code.
派珀生病的时候 乔用过
Jo used this when Piper was sick.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
但是这解释不通啊
It doesn't make sense, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拜托 克里斯 我已经在牢里
Oh, come on, Chris. I'm in jail.
我在这里什么也做不了
I can't do anything from here.
乔本该把这个交给...
Jo was supposed to give this to --
交给某人
to someone,
换取一件可以阻止海伦的武器
in exchange for a weapon that could stop Helen.
显然 乔没和人交换
Well, clearly, Jo didn't make the trade.
如果乔不把这个交出去
Well, if Jo didn't hand this over,
那她打算做什么
what the hell is she doing?
感觉怎么样 孩子
How you feeling, kiddo?
好多了
Better.
乔在哪
Where's Jo?
乔在...
Jo is, uh...
处理一些事
taking care of some stuff.
她在找海伦
She's looking for Helen.
你不用担心乔
You don't need to worry about Jo, okay?
我们需要本尼
We need Benny.
不 本尼在牢里
No. Benny's in jail.
他可以帮我们
He can help us.
虽然乔不相信 但那是真的
Jo doesn't believe that, but it's true.
好吧
Okay.
我要你躺好 休息一下
I need you to lay back down and relax.
亚历克斯
Alex...
如果我们不帮她 她就不会回家
if we don't help her, she won't come home.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表