剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Do you know where to send that?
好 不如你现在就发过来吧
Okay. Why don't you go ahead and send it on over?
她不是我们要找的人
She's not ours.
行 谢了
Sure. Thanks.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好吧
Okay.
不是她
It's not her.
好吧
Okay.
今天怎么样
How'd it go today?
没什么改变
About the same.
米娅怎么样了
How's Mia?
她很难过
She's sad.
我不知道该怎么安慰她
I don't know what to do for her.
我不知道该怎么安慰所有人
I don't know what to do for anybody.
我们得想好
We need to figure out
要怎么告诉她这件事
how we're gonna talk to her about this.
我不想骗她
I don't want to lie to her.
告诉她什么
Talk about what?
这件事可能的结局
The way this probably ends.
乔 今天发生了什么
Jo, what happened today?
你不会想知道
You don't want that in your head.
我讨厌这样
I hate that.
我讨厌你说这种话
I hate when you do that.
我没有发现
I have nothing.
没有任何发现
Not a thing.
完全没有进展
I am no closer.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
And I don't know how much longer I can do this.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 快过来
Mom, come here!
你看
Look.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
好吧
Okay.
乔 不 别碰
Jo, no. No, no, no.
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
派珀
Piper.
埃文斯
Evans.
怎么了
What happened?
她联♥系♥了我们
She contacted us.
什么 怎么联♥系♥的
What? How?
我会告诉你
Okay, I'm gonna tell you,
我也知道这听上去很疯狂
and I realize how it sounds,
但你得相信我 好吗
but I just need you to believe me, okay?
她在哪里
W-Where is she?
昨晚我家出现了电涌
There was a power surge at my house last night.
我需要你去追查一下电涌是从哪里来的
And I need you to track down where it came from.
我没搞明白
I don't understand.
是她
It was her.
布鲁克斯 电视屏幕上留下了个记号♥
Brooks, there was this symbol burned into the TV.
我以前看见过
I've seen it before.
你...
You --
你觉得她在电视里
You think she's in the TV?
不是 我不是觉得她在电视里
No, I don't think she's in the TV.
听着
Listen.
她想联♥系♥我们
She tried to reach out to us, okay?
我不知道我怎么知道这点
I-I don't know how I know.
我就是... 我就是知道
I just -- I just do. I know.
我的天 别摆出那副表情了
Oh, my God. Stop with that face.
你我都知道
Look, you know as well as I do,
有时候人们看见的只是他们心里想要看见的
people sometimes see what they want to see.
告诉你吧
Okay. You know what?
我改主意了
I've changed my mind, alright?
我不需要你相信我
I don't need you to believe me.
我只是需要你能帮帮我
I just need you to help me.
你能帮我吗
Can you do that?
技术上 我都不应该再管这件事
Technically, I'm not even supposed to be working on this.
-那你同意了 -不 我...
- So, yes? - No, I --
我不想让你空欢喜一场
I don't want to give you false hope.
那听着就是同意了啊
I mean, that sounds like a yes.
不是同意
It's not a yes.
你会考虑考虑 然后就会同意了
You're gonna think about it, and then it's gonna be a yes.
等你同意了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when it's a yes!
孩子
Mamita.
你好吗
How are you?
还好
Fine.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你有手♥机♥吗
Do you have a phone?
有啊
Y-Y-Yeah.
你在这边的时候
Okay, can you just leave it here with me
你把手♥机♥放我这吗
while you're here?
以防万一
Just in case.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我得去把我妈老的平板电脑拿出来
I need to go get Mom's old tablet.
谁也不准动
Nobody touch anything.
这是要干什么
What is this about?
很明显
Well, evidently,
派珀昨晚想和我们联♥系♥
Piper tried to get in touch with us last night.
是吗
Did she?
她们好像是这么想的
Well, they seem to think so.
等等 乔觉得真是这样
Wait, does -- does Jo think it's real?
对
Yeah.
是好事还是坏事
I don't know if that's a good thing
我也说不好
or a bad thing.
我很担心你们啊
I'm worried about you guys.
我也是啊
Yeah, me too.
电力公♥司♥说
The electric company said
昨晚没有电涌
there was no power surge last night.
他们说得不对
They're wrong.
我看见了
I saw it.
他们没记录下来
Well, they didn't register it.
全网都在正常水平
Totally normal levels across the grid.
布鲁克斯探员来电
Uh, Agent Brooks is on the phone.
喂
Yes?
你有卫♥星♥电♥视♥吗
Do you have a satellite TV?
有 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
不是电涌
It wasn't a power surge.
是通讯卫星
It was the communications satellite.
6点36分 卫星收到一个信♥号♥♥
It's 636, the satellite received a signal
把转发器给烧了
that fried the transponder.
现在它成了价值4亿美元的太空垃圾
It's now a $400 million piece of space junk.
什么
What?
但失灵之前它发出了个信♥号♥♥ 是给你的
But before it died, it sent a message -- to you.
信♥号♥♥从哪来的
Where'd the signal come from?
最近的地面站在宾夕法尼亚州的艾克县
Closest ground station is Elk County, Pennsylvania.
三小时后有一班飞机从拉瓜迪亚机场起飞
There's a flight out of LaGuardia in three hours.
我现在就走了 你觉得你赶得上吗
I'm leaving now. You think you can make it?
当然 我会去的
Yeah. Yeah. I'll be there.
怎么样
So?
布鲁克斯配合了
Brooks came through.
出了什么事
What happened?
那个...
Well...
简单来说 派珀搞坏了一个卫星
the short version is that Piper broke a satellite.
什么
What?
我要赶去宾夕法尼亚
And I gotta go to Pennsylvania.
我不在期间任命你
I am designating you Acting Chief
任命你代理局长
while I'm gone.
当然 好的
Sure. Okay.
你要... 你要走多久
How -- how long would you be going,
你会... 你会多久
would you -- would you say?
克里斯 你了解我的工作 你本来也在做了
Chris, you know what I do. You've been doing it anyway.
如果你不相信你自己的话 相信我
If you don't trust yourself, trust me.
你可以的
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表