剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
好像我的大脑告诉我得跟她走
Well, it was like my mind was telling me to go with her,
但是真正的我不想这么做
but the real me didn't want to,
所以我就留下了
so I stayed.
我就和你们一起了
And now I'm here.
没错
Yeah. You are.
好了 很晚了
Okay, it's late, alright?
你们俩只准再玩10分钟
So, just 10 more minutes of goofing around,
就得乖乖上♥床♥睡觉了
and then you both got to go to bed.
今晚终于能睡在我自己的床上了
I am so excited to sleep in my own bed tonight.
你还好吧
Hey. You okay?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
还记得以前无聊的时候吗
Remember when things were boring?
不记得
I do not.
谢谢你
Um...thank you.
为...你知道的
For...you know,
让她暂时住在你那里
letting her stay the night.
那...
That, uh...
帮了大忙
...means a lot.
我知道我们要聊的事还有很多
I know there's a lot to talk about.
不说也挺好的
Also, not talking is great, too.
你希望我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你希望我说现在一切都没事吗
You want me to say that everything's okay now?
如果有这个选项 我也很想这么说
I mean, yeah. If that's an option, I would love that.
这么说
Say that.
亚历克斯
Alex...
你希望我把派珀安顿在别的地方吗
Do you want me to find some other place for Piper?
你是这么希望的吗
Is that what you want?
不
No.
不 我没有这么想
No, that's not what I want.
而且你也不会那么做
You wouldn't do that anyway.
好吧
Okay.
那我们该怎么解决
So, how do we fix this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我们能不能解决了
I don't know if we can.
你的律师送来的文件
Paperwork -- from your lawyer.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈里
Harry?
是我
It's me.
艾米丽
Emily?
她走了
She's gone.
我失去她了
I lost her.
没关系
It's okay.
我不会在这里待太久
I won't be in here very long,
等我出去了 我能帮你
and when I get out, I can help you.
我保证
I promise.
我不想要你的帮忙 我想要她
I don't want your help. I want her.
不 够了
No. Now, that's enough.
我们已经要向前看了
We're moving on from that.
你和我要重头再来
We're gonna start over, you and me.
我会解决这些麻烦
I'm gonna clean up this whole mess.
重来一次 好吗
One more time, alright?
我不需要你解决麻烦了
I don't need you to clean up my messes anymore.
我自己可以了
I can do that by myself.
艾米丽
Emily?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表