剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
那就理解了
It all makes sense now.
-换谁都会这么做的 -你说是就是吧
- Anybody would have done this. - Oh, if you say so.
反正只是暂时的
And it's temporary, anyway.
既然是暂时的 米娅为什么会以为
So temporary that Mia thinks
下个月我要带她们俩去钓鱼
I'm taking them both fishing next month.
有谁不喜欢钓鱼呢
Well, who doesn't like fishing?
-你不喜欢 -我知道
- I mean, you hate it. - I know.
我可怜那个小家伙
I feel bad for the worm.
我懂
I know.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- Okay, I'll see you later. - Okay.
-在这里过得还好吗 -是的
- Got everything you need? - Yep.
这以前是我的
You know, this used to be mine.
然后我给了米娅
And then I gave it to Mia.
但她现在长大了
But she's too big for it now.
她还把项链借给我了
She let me borrow this, too.
这是她最喜欢的东西之一
Wow! That is one of her favorites.
她一定很喜欢你
She must really like you.
今天过得怎么样
So, how did things go today?
你有没有...
Did you...
想起什么来呢
start to remember anything?
你是想用双手换双脚
Would you rather have hands for feet
还是用双脚换双手
or feet for hands?
双手换双脚
Hands for feet.
我也是
Me, too.
你觉得或许...
Do you think maybe...
你害怕回忆起以前的事
that you're afraid of remembering?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果是我 我会害怕的
I mean, I would be,
因为你不知道
you know, 'cause you don't know.
有可能很悲伤 或是很可怕
Could be... sad or scary.
也许我永远都不会想起来
Maybe I won't remember ever.
或许吧
Maybe. Yeah.
你知道...
You know, um...
我像你这么大的时候
Something really sad happened to me
发生了一件特别难过的事
when I was about your age.
什么
What?
其实...
Well, um...
我有一天起床上学
I got up one day for school, and...
我妈妈离家出走了
...my mom was gone.
然后...
And...
她留下了一张纸条
she left a note
说她去旅行了
saying she was going on a trip.
但是...
But...
她再也没回来
...she never -- she never came back.
这太难过了
That's so sad.
是啊
Yeah.
真的很难过
It was. It was really sad.
你知道吗 在很长的一段时间里
And you know what? For a really long time,
我不想谈起这件事
I didn't want to talk about it,
我甚至不愿想起这件事
and I didn't even want to think about it.
但这一点都没让我感觉好些
But that didn't even make me feel any better.
为什么
Why?
我觉得有些时候
I think sometimes
谈论起害怕或是悲伤的事很有帮助
it helps to talk about things that are scary or sad
因为那说明我们并不是孤身一人
because then we know that we're not alone.
如果我想起来的话 我就得离开了
If I remember, then I have to go away.
而我想留下
And I want to stay.
是啊
Yeah.
我可以向你保证
Well, you know, I can pretty much guarantee
米娅会想把这个要回去的
that Mia's gonna want that back.
所以我觉得你短时间内离不开我们了
So I don't think you're getting rid of us anytime soon.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
有点晚了
Yeah, it's, um, getting late,
你该上♥床♥睡觉了 好吗
so I think you should probably get to bed, okay?
克里斯 怎么了
Hey, Chris. What's up?
你最好来一趟
Hey, uh, you better get in here.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
不 我其实是有好消息告诉你
No, I'm actually calling with some good news.
这里有一对夫妻
There's a man and a woman in here,
他们说他们是这个女孩的家长
and they say they're the girl's parents.
他们是弗莱迪·马丁和凯特琳·马丁
Uh, so, names are Freddie and Caitlyn Martin.
他们的女儿奥丽薇亚昨晚在营地失踪了
Daughter, Olivia, went missing at the campsite last night.
你没把孩子带来吗
Uh, did you not, uh, bring the kid?
你给他们倒点咖啡
Why don't you get them some coffee?
好吗 克里斯
Okay, Chris?
好 好的
Sure. Sure. Sure thing.
马丁夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Martin?
-你们好 -奥丽薇亚还好吗
- Hi. - Is Olivia alright?
没人告诉我们情况
No one will tell us anything.
我们有好消息要告诉你们
I think we've got good news for you.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢谢你 埃文斯局长 十分感谢
Thank you, Chief Evans. Thank you so much.
我们... 我们感觉
We, um -- We -- We figured
你可能想看我们的证件
you'd want to see some identification.
是的
Yeah.
我们只带了护照
We only have her passport with us,
但家里有她的出生证明
but we have her birth certificate at home --
以及你需要的其他资料
whatever you need.
好的 谢谢你
That's okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛特市
Wow. Charlotte.
你们来长岛干什么
What brings you guys up to Long Island?
我是在这附近长大的
I grew up nearby,
所以我们来这边露营
so we came to do some camping.
我们能见见奥丽薇亚吗
Can we see Olivia?
上学的时候去露营吗
Mid-week camping?
这学期才过了一半呢
Middle of the school year?
幸运的孩子
Lucky kid.
你们是怎么走散的
How did you guys get separated?
我们睡觉前她还在帐篷里
She was in the tent when we went to sleep.
可当我们醒来 她已经不见了
But, uh, when we woke up, she was just gone.
我们想报♥警♥ 可是打不通
And we tried calling 911, but we couldn't get through.
所以我们 就开车到这来了
So we just -- We drove here.
你一定觉得我们这父母当得很不称职
I know you must think we are terrible parents.
我没有那么想
No, I don't think that.
老实说 孩子走失常有的
Honestly, kids -- you know, they wander off.
你们要是早点打来就好了
I wish you guys had called sooner.
我说过了 我们打了
Like I said, we tried,
可那里没有信♥号♥♥
but there was no signal out there.
我... 看 我手♥机♥现在还是没信♥号♥♥
I mean, I -- Look, I still don't have one.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 请问这手♥机♥的相机有用吗
I'm sorry. How is the camera on that?
有用 就是普通的相机
It's fine. It's just like a regular camera.
我现在只用手♥机♥来拍照了
I mean, I only ever take pictures on my phone anymore,
我手♥机♥里90%的照片都是我的孩子
and my phone is just like 90% pictures of my kid.
你手♥机♥里肯定也是这样
I'm sure yours is the same way.
我能不能... 我想要张她新的照片
Do you mind if I -- I'm thinking about getting a new one.
我只是想...
I just want to --
我能看看你拍的奥丽薇亚吗
Can I see your pictures of Olivia?
你的问题我们都回答了
We've answered your questions.
现在我想见我的女儿
I'd like to see my daughter. Now.
当然
Of course.
抱歉
I apologize.
我一会儿就回来
I -- I'll be right back.
这样吧 我帮你们俩的也热一下
You know what? And I will, um, warm those up for you, too.
抱歉了 好
Sorry about that. Okay.
别碰到杯沿
Don't touch the sides.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表