剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
绍斯霍尔德警局米内托警官
Officer Minetto, Southold PD.
什么事
Yes?
我给你留了好几个言
I've left you several messages.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想知道您和您丈夫是否有联♥系♥
I'm wondering if you've had any contact with your husband.
我丈夫去世了
My husband's dead.
我们有理由相信 他没死
We have reason to believe that that's...not the case.
我能进来吗
Um...would it be alright if I came in?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
也许我晚点再过来...
Maybe I can come back later --
好了
Alright.
一小时后过来接你
Pick you up in an hour.
你有什么作业
What do you got for homework?
我要开始人类生殖系统的项目了
I have to start my project on the human reproductive system.
这项目可能你妈妈能帮你
Yeah, your mom could probably help you with that one.
我们这样还要多久
How long are we doing this?
直到我觉得你安全 米娅
Until I feel you're in a safe environment, Mia.
我很安全啊
I am safe.
没有出事算你走运
You're lucky it wasn't worse.
如果你被打到头部怎么办
What if you got hit in the head?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
是啊
Yeah,, well...
我可不会等着那女孩失手把你杀了
I'm not waiting for that girl to accidentally kill you.
-好吗 -我的天啊 爸爸
- Okay? - Oh, my God. Dad.
派珀救了我
Piper saved me.
外公遇到那起车祸时
When Grandpa got in the car accident,
她没让巨型货车撞上我们
she stopped a gigantic truck from hitting us.
是派珀
That was Piper.
不是她的话 我可能已经死了
I would probably be dead without her.
你看什么呢
Whatcha reading?
我喜欢它的样子
I liked the way it looked.
那是米娅最喜欢的一本书之一
Yeah, that's one of Mia's favorites.
我们能去找她吗
Can we go see her?
告诉你 亚历克斯发短♥信♥了
You know what? Alex texted,
他们要过来一起吃晚饭
and they're actually gonna come over for dinner.
太好了
Good.
你找到艾米丽了吗
Did you find Emily?
还没有
Not yet.
但我会的
But I will.
我知道
I know.
我不打扰你看书了
I'll let you keep reading.
我是艾伦·维尔吉斯
This is Alan Wilkis.
什么
What?
我不知道我身在何处
I don't know where I am.
艾米丽要我给人工智能重新编程
Emily's having me reprogram the AI.
派珀
Piper?!
我会尽量拖延时间
I will delay as long as I can.
找到我
Find me.
派珀
Piper!
发生了什么吗
Did something happen?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你把我胳膊抓得有点疼了
You're a little hurting my arms.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What is it?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我能去喝杯水吗
Can I get a drink of water?
可以
Yeah.
当然了
Sure.
去吧 去喝吧
Yeah, go-go ahead.
-那事又发生了吗 -没有
- Has it happened again? - No.
维尔吉斯是怎么做到的
How is Wilkis doing it?
我估计就像艾米丽钻进她脑子里的方式一样
I assume the same way that Emily's getting into her head.
派珀完全不知道 我也不想让她知道
Piper has no idea, and I want to keep it that way.
是的 当然了
Yeah, of course.
克里斯找到那妻子了 正在往局里赶
Chris found the wife. They're on their way to the station.
我需要你在这里 就是
I need you here. Just...
得有个能把握全局的人在这
somebody with, like, the full picture.
当然了
Sure.
那你父亲怎么办
Uh, what do I do about your father?
就给他弄些事忙活
Just keep him occupied.
嗨 爸爸
Hey...Dad!
本尼要在这 待一会儿
Uh, Benny is gonna... stick around,
就是来这 搭把手
just to, you know... help out.
我会尽可能早点回来 好吗
And I, uh, am gonna be back as soon as I can be, okay?
好吧
Well...
那我这有什么需要搭把手的吗
So, what am I supposed to need help with?
你知道的 你想让我帮忙什么都行
Oh, uh, you know... whatever you like, really.
懂一些基本的电气布线吗
Know anything about basic electrical wiring?
那不是我的强项
That's not my strong suit.
真是帮了"大忙"
Big help.
你那办公桌里有威士忌吗
You got any whiskey in that desk?
抱歉没有
Sorry.
我能帮你弄点来
I can hook you up.
如果可以的话 局长
If that's...okay, Chief.
当然可以 达夫妮
Uh...sure...Daphne.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道艾伦有可能在哪吗
Did you get any sense of where Alan might be?
不知道
None.
我们认为一名叫艾米丽·考克斯的奥格尔雇员
We believe that an Augur employee named Emily Cox
正扣押着你的丈夫
is holding your husband --
可能在一处理查德·金德里德的地♥产♥内
possibly at a property owned by Richard Kindred.
那你们为什么不去讯问理查德
Well, why don't you ask Richard?
他比较
He is, um...
不太愿意配合调查
not inclined to cooperate.
谢谢
Thank you.
原来艾米丽是他的女儿
It turns out that Emily is his daughter.
那倒挺符合理查德的人品和性格的
Well, that certainly tracks with Richard's integrity and character.
你丈夫没有跟你说过什么吗
Your husband didn't say anything?
你也没听到过什么
You didn't... hear anything
能够帮我们找到他的线索吗
that might give us an idea of where to find them?
一列火车
A train.
我觉得好像听到了火车的声音
I thought I heard a train.
他有哪处地♥产♥在铁路附近吗
Any of his properties near a rail?
没有靠近到能听到火车的地方
None close enough to hear, no.
我认为你听到的不是火车
I don't think that was a train you heard.
我觉得那是一艘渡轮
I think it was a ferry.
就在这
Right here.
我们会在那里找到他们
That's where we find them.
你做得很好
You're doing a great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
就剩一本书了
Only one book left.
打开它吧
Open it.
来吧
Go on.
我们就快完成了
We're almost finished.
你知道
You know, um...
我像你这么大的时候
something really sad happened to me
发生了一件特别难过的事
when I was about your age.
什么事
What?
我从小到大都不知道我爸爸是谁
I never knew my dad growing up.
然后有一天
And then one day...
我找到了他
I found him.
我很开心
I was so happy.
但是
But...
他不想要我
...he didn't want me.
他允许我待在他身边
He let me be near him...
但不能亲近他
but not close to him.
那真是让人难过
That's so sad.
是挺难过的
It is sad.
但我现在知道了
But...now I know.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表