剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
好极了
Nice.
真的很好
Real -- Real nice.
拜
Bye.
请你喝一杯
Buy you a drink?
或是七杯
Or seven?
不了 谢谢
Uh... no, thank you.
我应该要回家了
I think I'm gonna head home.
好吧
Okay.
回头见
See ya.
人都到哪去了
Where is everybody?
米娅在楼上做功课
Uh, well, Mia's up doing her homework,
派珀在楼上看书
and Piper's up reading.
你回家早了
You're home early.
嗯
Yeah, well...
联调局拘留了理查德·金德里德
Richard Kindred is in federal custody.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
看来我们可以摆脱这件事了
Guess we can put that behind us, huh?
看上去是的
Yeah. Looks like.
我觉得我可能欠你前夫一个道歉
You know, I think I might owe your ex an apology.
我对他说了些难听的话
Said some pretty harsh stuff to him.
我会去弥补的
I'll make it right.
我一直在利用你 爸爸
I've taken advantage of you, Dad.
不 你在说什么呢
No. What are you talking about?
我只是觉得你在这里能
I just assume that you'll be here to...
照顾好姑娘们
take care of the girls,
照顾好这个家 还有我
take care of the house, me.
我很乐意这么做的
I'm happy to do that stuff, you know.
我知道我这样很自私
I know it's selfish of me.
我想把你留在身边
I want to keep you around.
我会尽可能地留在你的身边
I'm gonna be around for as long as I can.
但是我不希望自己变得支离破碎的
But what I don't want is to be broken...
变成一个需要你来照顾的人
be somebody that you have to take care of.
我愿意照顾你的 爸爸
I would do that, Dad.
我知道你会的 我知道
I know you would. I do.
我只是想说你不用这么做的
I'm -- I'm just saying that you don't have to.
我是说我想做我自己
I'm saying I want to be myself...
尽可能地做我自己
for as long as I can be.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我还有妈妈的记忆
I have this memory of mom...
在她去世之前
just before she left.
我穿着
I had a...
一件蓝色纽扣的黄色外套
a green coat with blue buttons.
那是我最喜欢的外套
My favorite coat.
然后
And...
我丢了一颗纽扣
I had lost a button.
她不知怎么的
And somehow...
找到了一颗几乎一模一样的
she found a perfect match.
她给我缝好了
And she fixed it.
后来
And then later on...
她去世后 我意识到
after she was gone, I realized
一切都是安排好的
that that was all part of the plan.
缝好外套 说完再见
Fix the coat, say goodbye...
就离开了
and leave.
乔 你的妈妈
Jo...your mom --
那不一样
It's not the same.
我知道那不一样 爸爸
I know it's not the same, Dad.
只是这感觉很熟悉
It just feels really familiar.
-有人吗 -这里
- Who's home? - Hey.
我们在这里
We're in here.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
看好了
Watch this.
真是太厉害了
This is amazing.
好吧 你要我看什么
Okay, what -- what am I looking at here?
她可以移♥动♥东西
She can move things.
爱德 她用意念移♥动♥东西
Ed, she's moving that with her mind.
什么
What?!
不 肯定是什么把戏
Nah, it's gotta be some kind of a trick.
这不是把戏 这是真的
That is not a trick. This is real.
能让我看看吗
Can I see that?
当然了
Absolutely.
这一切都说得通了
This all makes sense.
所以那些人才要来抓她
This is why these people are chasing after her.
这个女孩有某种超能力
The girl has some type of special powers.
不 她们用线什么的
No, they did wires or something --
不 不 不 爱德 你看
No. No! No. Ed, look --
你...你删掉了吗
Did you d-- Did you delete it?
你早就知道了吗
You knew?
还有别人看过那段视频了吗
Did anybody else see that video?
不 没有别人看过
No. No one else has seen it.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我是想保护她的安全
I was trying to keep her safe.
保护大家的安全
to keep everybody safe.
还有什么 乔
What else is there, Jo?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我不能说
I can't.
要是她知道了
If she finds out,
很可能就会有生命危险
there's a good chance it could be fatal for her.
这根本没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
我知道
I know.
你们要相信我 好吗
You're gonna have to trust me. Okay?
相信你
Trust you.
我们要相信你
We have to trust you.
但你不信我们
But you didn't trust us.
不是的
That's not true.
你能保证米娅不会再次受伤吗
Can you guarantee Mia won't get hurt again?
不能
No.
我抱枕你干不了任何东西 亚历克斯
I can't guarantee anything, Alex.
我们明天就可能被公交车撞
We could get hit by a bus tomorrow.
你能保证
Can you guarantee
派珀不会突然不小心伤害到我的女儿吗
that Piper won't somehow accidentally hurt my daughter?
不能
No.
那你认为我怎么会让米娅继续住在这里
Then how can you expect me to let Mia stay here?
你说得对
You're right.
我...
I--
怎么...
What --
爸爸 对不起
Dad! I'm sorry!
这都是我的错 不是派珀的错
It was my fault. It was not Piper's.
米娅 走了 快点
Mia, we're leaving. Let's go.
不是永远离开 亲爱的
It's not forever, honey.
我们只是想确保你不会再受伤
We just want to make sure you don't get hurt again.
她没有做错什么
She didn't do anything wrong.
好了
Please. Shh.
没事的 好吗
It's okay. Okay.
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
我爱你 去吧
I love you. Come on.
派珀
Piper?
发生了什么
What happened?
米娅受伤了
Mia got hurt...
因为我让她看了我能做的事
because I showed her what I can do.
现在大家都很害怕
And now everybody is scared.
那真的很糟糕
Well, that's very sad.
但是人都是这样的
But people are like that.
害怕他们无法理解的东西
Scared of what they don't understand.
如果你和我一起 你永远可以做你自己
You know, you can always be yourself with me.
但你并不是你口中的那个人
But you're not who you say you are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你撒谎
You lied.
算是吧
Sort of.
但这其实是一个测试
But really, it was a test.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表