剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Piper.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
那是什么
What is that?
是我给派珀的项链
It's the necklace I gave Piper.
她一定是用这个换走了磁盘
She must have switched it with the disk.
为什么
Why?
她觉得她不会回来了
She doesn't think she's coming back.
好 看着我
Okay. Look at me.
过来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
派珀
Piper.
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
别这么做 好吗
Don't do this, okay?
求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
和我待在一起 好吗
u202dStay with me, okay?
求你了
Please.
我很快乐
I'm happy...
我曾是你的家人
I was in your family.
不 宝贝
No, sweetie.
不
u202dNo.
我不相信这是真的
I don't believe it.
-乔 -别
- Jo... - u202dDon't.
-乔 -别
- Jo... u202d- Don't.
不 我...我知道
No, I-I -- Yeah. I know.
我需要你做一件事
I need you to do something.
把海伦的手环摘下来
Take the bracelet off of Helen.
为什么
Why?
她是个空壳 对吧
She's a shell, right?
我见过海伦变成你 所以...
And I saw Helen become you, so maybe...
也许她能变成她
she can become her.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
或许吧
Maybe.
但这一切本身就很疯狂 不是吗
But this whole thing's kind of insane, right?
再多一件疯狂事也没坏处
And one more crazy thing won't hurt.
只要我们能带她回来
Not if we can bring her back.
好
Okay.
等等 小心
Hang on, hang on.
-我们不知道海伦是否真的死了 -等等
- We don't even know that Helen's really gone. - Just wait.
等一下
Wait, wait.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home?
嗯 我们回家
Yeah, we can go home.
削皮刀
A paring knife?
我必须得用现有的工具才行
I had to work with the tools available.
你就是个屠夫
Well, you're a butcher.
是某种虫子吗
It was some kind of bug?
不是 我倒是希望是个虫子
No. I wish it was a bug.
是纳米机器人
It was a nanobot.
我现在就有
I have those now.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that means?
还不知道 但是
Not yet, but...
你记得海伦是怎么说她能治好你的吗
Do you remember how Helen said she could cure you?
难以忘怀
Hard to forget. Yeah.
我想我知道她要怎么做了
I think I know how she was going to do that.
我还在想办法弄明白
I'm still figuring it out.
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你醒来时会是另外一个人
So you woke up as a different person.
那你怎么让你自己回来呢
How did you turn yourself back?
我就想 我只想再做一次我自己
I just thought, "I just want to be me again."
然后就可以了
And then I was.
好吧
Okay.
那现在变成我
Now turn into me.
好
Okay.
不不
No, no. Huh-uh.
我们不能那么做
We're not doing that.
妈妈 这是为了科学
Mom. This is for science.
米娅 你只是有点怪
Mia, you just got weird.
好吧
Alright.
我不敢相信我必须要这么说
I can't believe I have to say this.
不能变成其他人
Uh...no turning into other people.
现在或者未来
Now or in the future.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
只要有一次 只要一次
And the first time -- the first time --
我听到你这么做的话
I hear about you doing anything like that,
我就会把手镯永远戴在你的手腕上
I'm gonna slap that bracelet on your wrist forever.
你会这么做吗
You would do that?
试试看 看看我是不是来真的
Test me. See if I mean it.
她会这么做的
She'd do it.
我只是很高兴我现在又是我了
I'm just glad I'm me now.
不要
Don't.
好
Okay.
如果可以的话 开香槟吧
Break out the champagne if anybody's interested.
我真的好爱你 开吧
I love you very, very much. Yes, please.
是的 这将会非常
Yes, that would be gre--
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
我对本尼的事很遗憾
Um...I'm sorry about Benny.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我觉得他可能救了我的命
I think he probably saved my life.
刚刚听到很多无线电通讯
Heard a lot of radio traffic.
大约一个小时前 船只在梅岛登陆了
Boats landing on Plum Island about an hour ago.
有人在收尾了
Somebody's cleaning up.
谁 联调局吗
Who? FBI?
不是 我不这么认为
Uh, no. I don't think so.
简直是混♥蛋♥ 对吗
Such a jerk move, right? Mm-hmm.
你知道谁会为此买♥♥单吗
Who pays for that, you know?
反正不是正义
Not Justice.
他们必须承认他们甚至出现在这
They'd have to admit they were even here.
你觉得他们会回来吗
You think they'll be back?
我觉得他们想阻止海伦
I think they wanted to stop Helen,
我们那么做是为了他们
and we did that for them.
我觉得他们真的只是想要派珀的代码
I think they really just wanted Piper's code.
她现在能做的
What she can do now...
小心点 好吗
just be careful, okay?
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
我知道
I know.
那次约会是有点奇怪 埃文斯
That was one weird date, Evans.
是啊
Yeah.
我一般喜欢到三个月后
You know, I usually like to save minor surgery
才到能互相做手术的阶段 但是
for, like, three months in, but...
但我没法等
just couldn't wait.
你的家人真是不可思议 一群超级英雄
Your family's incredible. A bunch of superheroes.
他们挺好
Yeah. They're alright.
亚历克斯想到了救派珀的那个主意
And Alex coming up with that idea about Piper --
他真的很优秀
Yeah. He's a stand-up guy.
我喜欢他
I like him.
挺好
Great.
我只想知道是否还有一些事情
I'm just kind of wondering if there's still some stuff...
是你需要弄清楚的
you need to figure out with all that.
布鲁克斯
Brooks...
因为
'Cause, um...
我这里有点麻烦
I'm kind of in trouble here.
所以 我想知道
So I'd just like to know.
在你弄清楚的时候
When you figure it out.
好
Okay.
我会让你回归到你的家庭的
I'll let you get back to your family.
你知道如何改变
Hey, you know how you can change
你自己的程序吗
your own programming?
知道
Yes.
也许你可以改变一下
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表