剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
You've got this!
她放学后要去上模拟法庭
She's got mock trial after school,
周四还有场数学考试
and she has a math test on Thursday.
乔 这些我都知道
Jo, I know all of this.
好吧
Okay.
干什...干什么
What's hap-- What is happ--
给派珀的
It's for Piper.
不 宝贝 不不不
No, honey. No, no, no.
挑一个就行 挑一个吧
Pick just one. Pick one. Please.
-好吧 你带上她的牙刷了吗 -没有
- Okay, did you pack her toothbrush? - u202dNo.
好吧 我就该帮你打包好的
Okay, I should've just packed for you.
你能去... 谢谢
Can you just get -- Thank you.
我看看
Let's see.
床上的床单是新换的
There are clean sheets on the bed.
我睡沙发
I'm sleeping on the couch.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
睡床吧 没事
Just take the bed. It's fine.
不了
No.
随你吧
Whatever. Suit yourself.
我不太赞成你一个人去
You know, I'm not crazy about you doing this alone.
我不是一个人去 布鲁克斯也会去
I'm not going alone anyway. Brooks is going, too.
我刚没听到
Oh, I-I didn't catch that.
我拿了泡泡糖 因为派珀不喜欢薄荷糖
Okay, I got bubble gum because Piper does not like mint.
真贴心 好了
Good thinking. Here we go.
来抱一个 我很快就回来 好吗
Come here. Mm! I won't be gone long, okay?
好 麻利点赶紧找到她吧
O-Okay. Yeah. Just hurry up and get her.
好吧
O...kay.
谢谢你的五秒钟热度
Thank you for those five seconds of affection.
注意安全
Be careful.
我会打电♥话♥的
I'll call.
那些网都得换了
Gotta replace all that netting!
尤瑟夫
Yousef.
局长在哪
Where's Chief?
就在你眼前
You're looking at him.
埃文斯局长这几天在外地
Chief Evans is out of town for a bit,
她回来前 我是代理局长
so I'm Acting Chief until she gets back.
我不高兴了
I don't like that very much.
怎么了
W-W-What's the problem?
这艘船
This boat.
怎么
Yeah.
停在我的船排上了
It's in my slip.
尤瑟夫 这不归警♥察♥管
Yousef, that's not a police matter.
找港务长去
Talk to the harbor master.
-我不跟那人说话 -好吧
- I don't talk to that guy. - Okay.
尤瑟夫 你再这样
Yousef, you do this again,
我就要起诉你报假警了
I'm gonna charge you with filing a false police report.
埃文斯局长上周也这么说
That's what Chief Evans said to me last week.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
你还是有些领导能力的
you're showing some leadership skills.
挺不错的
It's nice.
你们好啊
hey, guys.
在运什么呢
what are you transporting?
长相思白葡萄酒
Sauvignon blanc.
不错啊
Oh, cool.
我能看一眼吗
Mind if I, uh, take a look?
抱歉 我们要来不及了
Sorry. We're running late.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
进来 关门
Come in. Close the door.
身居高位的大人物
Big man in the big chair.
你能关下门吗 麻烦了
Uh, could you -- could you close the door, please?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's up?
我...我想找
So, I, uh -- I need to speak
知情人士聊聊
to someone that -- that knows what's going on.
我不是
That ain't me.
我
I, um --
我今天去海口那边出警了
I got called down to the harbor today,
那里有人在往一艘船上装运集装箱
and -- and there was this crate being loaded onto a boat.
那箱子有很强的磁力
It had this really strong magnetic pull.
箱子里是什么
What was it?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
有可能是电磁铁
It could be an electromagnet.
不过那玩意儿体积很大 耗能也很大
But those things are big, eat up a ton of power.
好吧 不过我们之前遇过这种情况 对吧
Okay, but we've seen stuff like this before, right?
这不可能是巧合
Like, this -- this can't be a coincidence.
说实话 想查清楚的话
To be honest, the only way to really find out
我们就只能自己去看看了
is for us to go and take a look for ourselves.
不
Oh, uh, no.
我不想在担任局长的第一天就干违法的事
I'm not breaking the law my first day as chief.
别介 兄弟
Come on, man.
你自己也说 这不可能是巧合
You said so yourself -- this isn't a coincidence.
事关派珀
It's about Piper.
是啊 可是... 可是局长会
Yeah, but -- but -- but -- but the Chief would want --
局长这会儿已经查到集装箱里是什么了
Would already know what's in the crate.
别纠结了
Come on!
像乔一样
Be like Jo.
去找C34
Looking for spot C-34.
还是先办酒店入住
Check into the hotel first?
是这样 等我们到那里
You know, by the time we get there,
都快六点了
it's gonna be almost 6:00.
我想随便去找个当地餐馆
I want to find whatever the local dinner spot is,
和常客聊聊 看他们知道些什么
talk to the regulars, see what they know.
可以 我也可以吃点东西
Sure. I could eat.
听着 提前说清楚
Listen, just to be clear,
我们不是去审问
we're not going in interrogating people.
不要做笔录
Don't take notes,
也别拿出你的小录音机
don't pull out your little recorder.
好的
Right.
你对这一行很懂
Well, you're pretty smart about all that.
我只是 了解像这种城镇是怎么运作的
I just -- I know how towns like this operate.
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
和人们聊聊天
Chat people up,
在他们毫无防备的情况下就可以了解他们
see them in their natural environment.
是的 当他们端起咖啡
Yeah. While they're picking up their coffee.
或者来拿他们女儿的生日蛋糕
Or their daughter's birthday cake.
是的
Okay.
我在说你
I'm talking about you.
-是的 听出来了 -因为我对你这样做过
- Yeah. Got it. - 'Cause I did that. To you.
是的 干得不错
Yeah. Good job.
这就是联邦调查员
FBI.
这是什么
Who is this?
米娅给派珀打包带来的
Mia packed him for Piper.
只要 我们找到她
Just...when we find her.
派珀真的成了你家的一份子
Piper really became part of the family.
是的
Yeah.
他跟我一起坐车去
He's gonna ride up with me.
强制的
Shotgun!
孩子 休息会 可以把那些关了
Hey, kid. Come on. Let's shut it down.
休息一会 好吗
Let's give it a rest for a little while. Okay?
不 现在不行
No. Not right now.
那种情况可能不会再发生了 米娅
It may not happen again, Mia.
她甚至不知道我们在找她
She doesn't even know that we're looking for her.
她不知道妈妈会去找她
She doesn't know that Mom's coming.
她知道我们并没有忘记她
She knows that we didn't just forget about her.
我是说 我只是希望
I mean, I guess I just wish
我们可以给她发个信息之类的
that we could send her a message or something.
我 我甚至怀疑这种可能性
I-I doubt that's even possible.
我甚至不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't even know how.
你知道的
You know...
也许你是对的
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表