剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
All right.
"301号♥线
"Route 301.
14英里标识处
Mile marker 14.
不要偏离地图 不要联♥系♥任何人
Do not deviate from map. Do not contact anyone.
你有三个小时"
You have three hours."
米娅 发生什么事了
Mia, what -- what's going on?
我们正骑车...
We were riding our bikes...
我摔下来了
and...I fell.
我想
And I figured, you know,
既然你家这么近
since your house is so close by --
你们为什么没上学
Why -- Why aren't you in school?
她病了
She's sick.
但她好多了
I mean... but she got better.
14英里
"朝东北方向38度
"Walk 1,200 yards.
走1200码"
38 degrees northeast."
我们接近了
We're close.
应该
I think.
接近哪里了
Close to what?
一个埋我们尸体的好地方
A very good spot to bury our bodies.
他又不能起死回生
He's not gonna resurrect himself from the dead
就为了杀我们
just to kill us.
这可能是我们在金德里德这里拿到点东西的唯一机会了
This might be our only chance to get something on Kindred,
拿到重要的东西
something that actually sticks.
而且我想问问他这个
Plus, I want to ask him about this.
派珀的程序
Piper's program.
他需要解释一下是怎么运行的
He needs to explain how it works,
怎么进行下一步
what I can expect moving forward.
她是会长大还是保持原样
Is she gonna grow or stay the same?
我只是...
I just...
我需要知道我在面对什么
I need to know what I'm into.
所以...
So...
你和亚历克斯为什么分开
why'd you and Alex split up?
-别问 -很好
- Nope. - Very good.
差不多1200码了
And...that's about 1,200 yards.
什么都没有
And there's nothing here.
那是什么
What is that?
那是个摄像头吗
Is that a camera?
我们在哪
Where the hell are we?
该死
Damn it.
什么
What?
他拿走了磁盘
He got the disk.
还有我的枪
And my gun.
你还有一把枪 我很乐意你早点告诉我这件事
You had another gun? I'd have quite liked to have known that.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是从我的海滨别♥墅♥看到的景色
It's the view from my beach house.
耳朵里有超声炮造成的一点血
Little blood in your ears from the sound cannon.
不会造成永久性损伤
No permanent damage.
清洗一下
Clean yourself up.
你能告诉我你为什么要这样做吗
You wanna maybe tell me why that was necessary?
你想告诉我为什么指示上明确指出不要携带武器
Do you wanna tell me why you brought a weapon
你还带吗
when explicitly instructed not to?
澄清一下 我不知道她带着枪
Okay, just to be clear, I had no idea that she had a gun.
你们已经伤害到自己了
Well, you've done a disservice to yourself.
一个不好的第一印象
A bad first impression.
不好的 搞什么 我是在应聘吗
A bad f-- What am I, applying for a job?
磁盘在哪
Where's the disk?
不错 尖端技术
It's nice. Sophisticated technology.
是谁设计的
Who designed it?
金德里德
Kindred.
那是说谎
That's a lie.
你看了吗
Did you look at it?
没有
No.
视频里你看见的那个小女孩
The little girl in the video you saw --
就是她
that's her.
如果你说的是真的 那她就不是个小女孩
If what you're saying is true, that is not a little girl.
而是世界末日
That's the end of the world.
而且绝对不可能是理查德·金德里德设计的
And there's no way in hell Richard Kindred designed it.
我理解是你设计的
My understanding is you did.
不对 我... 试图阻止来着
No, I... tried to prevent this.
我把所有的东西都销毁了 我一生的心血
I destroyed everything -- my entire life's work --
去阻止这个
to stop this.
维尔吉斯先生 有人把你的心血都拿了去
Well, Mr. Wilkis, somebody took all that work,
然后制♥造♥了个十岁的孩子
and they made a 10-year-old.
你能这样吗
Can you do this?
还有这样呢
And this?
那样呢
And that?
好 行了
Okay. Come on.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我摔倒了
I fell.
然后有块大石头
And then there was just, like, this big rock,
我胳膊碰到了
and my arm hit it.
一块大石头
A big rock?
对
Yes.
你怎么没去上学
And why aren't you in school?
我肚子疼 后来感觉好些了
Well, I had a stomachache, and then I felt better,
派珀想骑车出去
and Piper wanted to go bike riding.
你外公同意了
Hmm. And your grandfather was okay with that?
米娅说
Um, Mia said that...
他不会介意的
he wouldn't mind.
那我胳膊是骨折了吗
Hey, so, is my arm broken?
没有
No.
会青一阵子
You're gonna have a bruise for a while.
好吧 非常感谢 艾比 我们得...
Okay. Well, thank you so much, Abbe. We're gonna --
别 别
No, no. No.
事情不是这样子处理的
That's not how this works.
你们来了我家 就是我的责任了
You came to my house. You're my responsibility.
您什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是你们俩舒服地待着
That means you make yourself comfortable
我给你的爸爸打电♥话♥ 让他来接你们
and I call your father to pick you up.
这是乔·埃文斯的电♥话♥ 请留言
You've reached Jo Evans. Please leave a message.
-那是什么 -我的天
- What's that? ?- Geez!
那是...
That, uh --
那是局长的车
That is the Chief's vehicle,
还在汽车总站停着呢
still parked at the bus terminal.
他们俩人的手♥机♥都转到了语♥音♥留言
And both their phones are going to voicemail.
维尔吉斯想让他们消失
Wilkis wants them off the grid.
你能不能追踪一个
Hey, um, how hard would it be for you to locate
健身手环简单吗
one of those, uh, fitness trackers?
你说得对
You're right.
功夫里弗斯就戴这么个东西
Action Jeeves wears one of those.
我不是... 我不是讨厌那绰号♥
Yeah, okay, I don't -- I don't hate the nickname.
你觉得你能找到它吗
Um...do you think you could find it?
能吧
Uh...yeah.
那好吧 你来吧
All right, then. Get in there.
功夫里弗斯
Action Jeeves.
大兵里弗斯
G.I. Jeeves.
会功夫的大兵里弗斯
G.I. Jeeves with the kung fu grip.
-走开 -好
- Leave. - Yep.
我们看的是什么
What are we looking at?
是神经网络
It's a neural network.
可以让计算机有学习能力的编程模型
A programming paradigm that allows a computer to learn.
你应该立刻把它销毁
You should destroy it immediately.
那是...
Hey, that --
那是个小姑娘啊
That's a little girl.
她很聪明...
She's smart...
很有趣
and funny.
她会害怕 有同理心
She gets scared. She has empathy.
所以你才应该感到害怕
That's what you should fear.
她在不断地进化
She's constantly evolving.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表