剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
Maybe you can change it
这样你可以偶尔收拾一下你的东西
so you can pick up your stuff once in a while.
这样我就太高兴了
I would really love that.
不行 做不到
Nope. Can't do it.
至少我试过了
Oh, well, it was worth a shot.
你觉得你能睡得着吗
Think you're gonna be able to sleep?
-应该能 -是吗
- I think so. u202d- Yeah?
那就好
Good.
本尼的事 我真的觉得很遗憾
Listen, I am really, really sorry about Benny.
你说得对
You were right.
我知道
I know.
嗯
Yeah.
也许有一天我会再见到他的
Maybe someday I'll see him again.
我真的不这么想 亲爱的
I really don't think so, sweetheart.
我有个问题
I have a question.
问吧
Okay.
你们死后会怎么样
What happens after you die?
天呐
Oh, my God.
不可能
No way.
想得美 今晚不行
Nice try. Not tonight.
-睡吧 -亲亲
- Go to sleep. - Mwah.
晚安
Okay, good night.
我们死后会怎么样
"What happens after we die?"
拜托
Come on. u202d
我认为完全禁止是矫枉过正
I'm just saying a total ban is an overcorrection.
派珀能像普通人一样
When the fact that Piper can look like anyone --
-那实在是太优势了 乔 -不
- that's very advantageous, Jo. - No.
这没什么好讨论的
That's not up for discussion.
拜托 她可以随意改变她的脸
Oh, come on. She can do the "Face/Off."
拜托 她可以随意改变她的脸
Oh, come on. She can do the "Face/Off."
这是个很好的论点 但还是没什么好讨论的
That's a great argument, but still no.
你怎么还能屹立不倒呢
How are you still standing? Huh?
我要睡一个星期才行
I mean, I'm gonna sleep for like a week.
我不知道该怎么感谢你 亚历克斯
I don't know how to thank you, Alex.
小意思
It's nothing.
很高兴我能帮忙
I was very happy I could be there.
我知道我...
Listen, I know I...
依赖你
rely on you for, uh...
所有的事都很依赖你 这样...
you know, everything, pretty much, and that's...
不公平
not fair.
对我而言很容易 但是那样不公平
Um... it's easy. For me. But it's not fair.
-乔 -不 听着
- Jo... u202d- No, listen. Um...
我们很努力地想要搞清楚界限
We worked really hard to figure out boundaries and --
监护权 如何做好共同父母
and custody and how to be good co-parents,
而我...
and I...
我真的想做得更好
you know, I really want to get better at that,
-如果这... -乔 我接了那份工作
- if that's something that -- - Jo, I took the job.
对不起 我不想在这种情况下告诉你
I'm sorry. This is not the way I wanted to tell you.
不 没事
No. It's okay. Yeah.
我也找到了一个很好的地方
I got a really good lead on a place, too.
有米娅的房♥间
Room for Mia.
很好的社区 走路就可以到
Great neighborhood. Walkable.
我想她会喜欢的
I think she'll dig it.
我在想等我们准备好了
I was thinking maybe you and I could talk to her together
也许我和你可以跟她聊聊
when we're ready.
好 不 当然了
Yeah. No, absolutely.
好
Cool.
好了
Alright.
-好 -好了
- Okay. - u202dAlright.
别走
Don't go.
什么
What?
别... 别走
You know, don't -- don't -- don't go.
为什么
Why?
什么叫为什么
What do you mean "why"?
如果是因为你爱我
If it's because you love me...
你想再试一次 那当然好
and you want to try again, then yeah.
我们可以聊聊
Let's talk about that.
如果是那样我会留下
I'd stay for that.
如果你不是要说这个 那...
If that's not what you're saying, then...
乔 我们到底在干什么
Jo, what the hell are we doing?
如果你不知道 那也没关系
If you don't know, that's cool.
只是在你搞清楚想怎样的时候 我不能留下
I just can't stay while you figure out what it is you want.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
他们用了吗
Did they use it?
用了
Yeah. They did.
但是到处都没有海伦的踪迹
There's no sign of Helen anywhere, though.
我知道她在哪 或是...
I know where she is. Or...
她的一部分在哪
where part of her is.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我在想
I'm thinking.
你刚刚在那里执行了搜查令
You just executed a search warrant there.
我不明白
I don't get it.
海伦在那里吗
W-- Helen's there?
在某种意义上是的
In a sense.
但那已经不是海伦了
It's not Helen anymore, however.
她就是那个小女孩
She's the girl.
简直是太疯狂了
That's... bananas.
但是我喜欢
But I like it.
如果成功的话
If it works.
我正准备做一个测试
I was just about to conduct a test.
来看看我们是否
Let's see if we...
能唤醒她
can wake her up.
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表