剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
炸毁奥格尔的人目的和我父亲一样
The people that blew it up want what my father wanted.
和我的目的一样
What I wanted.
和所有人的目的一样
They want what everyone wants.
什么目的
And what's that?
埃文斯局长跟你说了多少关于派珀的事
How much has Chief Evans told you about Piper?
我并不觉得惊讶
Yeah, I guess I'm not surprised.
谢谢你 克里斯
Thanks, Chris.
电♥话♥号♥码是从网上打出来的
Well, the phone number was Internet-based
没法追查
and can't be traced.
医院所有的摄像头
And the hospital cameras -- all of them --
今天都莫名其妙地发生故障
inexplicably malfunctioned today.
碰壁买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two dead ends for the price of one.
未知号♥码
她很厉害
u202dShe's good.
但不如你厉害
But not as good as you.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
很抱歉他们想要这样摆布你
I'm really sorry that they tried to manipulate you that way.
我不觉得
I'm not.
她给我们看了底牌
She showed her hand.
对我来说这就算是赢了
That's a win in my book.
但是...
Yeah, but I mean...
临床试验
a clinical trial.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Yeah. Yeah. I know. I know.
没有得到更多的信息之前
Well, I wasn't gonna commit to anything
我不会做出任何承诺
without getting more information.
我不会插手这件事
I'm gonna stay out of it.
我只是...
I just... you know...
你在考虑别的选择 那是好事
You're considering other options, that's good.
又不是我刻意去想的 亲爱的
Well, it's not like I was aiming for it, honey.
是他们联♥系♥我的
They reached out to me, you know.
尽管如此 这还是让我开始去想
Still, it did get me thinking.
看看派珀
You see something like Piper.
看到似乎完全不可能发生的事
Something that just seems completely impossible,
不然我绝对不会相信
that I never would've believed
这种事再过几百万年才有可能发生
it could happen in a million years...
也许我只是不知道
You know, maybe I just don't know
事情的结局会怎么样
how everything is gonna end...
也许吧
maybe.
怎么
What?
我只是很开心
I'm just happy.
别开心
Don't be happy.
我不想你开心得太早
I don't want you to be happy yet.
我已经开心了
It's too late.
不 别
No. Don't. u202d
你说得对 上钩了 事情全都是有关联的
You were right. It worked hook, line, and sinker.
干得漂亮 太漂亮了
Hey! Alright. Nice job. I'm telling you right now.
她相信了
She bought it.
我可是间谍专家
I am a master at espionage.
好吧 过程是怎么样的
Okay. So how does this happen?
接下来要怎么做
What -- What happens next?
她说她会发短♥信♥给我
She said she's gonna text me...
-嗯 -给我发时间和地点
- Okay. - u202d...a time and a place.
还给了我这个
She also, gave me this.
应该戴在她手腕上
Supposed to put it on her wrist.
我不知道是用来做什么的 但是...
I don't know what for, but...
好
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
埃文斯局长 我是布鲁克斯探员
Chief Evans. Agent Brooks.
和艾米丽·考克斯的聊天收获满满
Had a productive and,
但是匪夷所思
well, bizarre chat with Emily Cox.
我本来打算向上级提交报告的
I was gonna file my official report,
但是我想先给你机会先看看
but I wanted to give you a chance to see it.
如果你想的话 明天可以来我办公室
Stop by my office tomorrow if you'd like.
-埃文斯局长 -我是
- Chief Evans? - u202dYes.
早上好 我带你去见布鲁克斯探员
Good morning. I'll take you up to see Agent Brooks.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你的枪先交给我们保管 这边请
Your firearm will be secure. This way.
埃文斯局长
Chief Evans.
感谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming.
请坐
Have a seat.
你现在要审问我吗
So you're questioning me now?
只是聊聊 不如坐下吧
Just talking. Why don't you sit?
没有律师的陪同吗
Without a lawyer?
你肯定认为我是傻子
You must think I'm an idiot.
不 谢了
No, thank you.
我知道你不是傻子
I know you're not an idiot.
如果你想把事情搞大
And if you want to escalate things to the next level,
当然可以请律师来
absolutely get a lawyer.
这套说词好
That's a great line.
我用过这套说词
I've used that line.
我是特别探员瑞恩·布鲁克斯
This is Special Agent Ryan Brooks.
时间是8点07分
The time is 8:07.
你在浪费时间 布鲁克斯探员
You're wasting your time, Agent Brooks.
我有证人能证明艾伦·维尔吉斯
I have witnesses that can place Alan Wilkis
就在培科尼克旅馆
at the Peconic Inn.
和你的记者朋友待在一起
Staying with your reporter buddy.
要把事情和你挂钩在一起并不难
It's not gonna be hard to connect that to you.
欺骗联邦探员会让你在丹伯利坐上五年牢
Lying to a federal agent gets you five years in Danbury.
我现在被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
我不希望变成那样
I'd rather not play it that way.
不做记录
Off the record.
不做记录
Off the record.
艾伦·维尔吉斯在哪里
Where's Alan Wilkis?
我不知道
I don't know.
这答案可不够好
Need a better answer than that.
没有更好的了
I don't have one.
我也很想把他交给联调局
I had every intention of handing him over to the FBI.
艾米丽·考克斯逃走以后
After Emily Cox was off the streets.
他也逃走了
He escaped.
那轮不到你来决定
It wasn't your call to make.
理查德·金德里德是在联邦监管下被杀的
Richard Kindred was murdered in federal custody.
所以...我就擅自决定了
So...I made it my call.
维尔吉斯对你来说为什么这么重要
Why was Wilkis so important to you?
其实我已经知道这个问题的答案了
Actually, I already know the answer to that question.
是因为派珀
It's because of Piper.
艾米丽说派珀死了
Emily said Piper is dead.
她弄错了
She's mistaken.
好吧 如果她弄错了这一点
Okay. She's wrong about that.
那看看她还有没有错...
Let's see if she's wrong about this --
派珀
is Piper...
不是人类吗
not human?
你信吗
Do you believe that?
艾米丽信
Emily does.
金德里德也这么认为
And Kindred did.
我觉得炸掉奥格尔工厂的人也信
And I think the people who blew up that Augur facility did.
他们叫碎片
They're called Splinter.
但是你早就知道了
But you knew that already.
因为关于调查碎片的每张宣誓书
Because your name is on every affidavit
和搜捕令上都有你的名字
and every search warrant request looking into Splinter.
联调局追捕了他们15年
The FBI's been chasing them for 15 years.
你怎么知道碎片的
How do you know about Splinter?
因为我看到了他们
Because I saw them.
因为他们联♥系♥了我的家人 想要达成交易
And because they reached out to my family to make a deal.
他们治愈了我父亲的疾病
They cure my father's cancer.
作为交换 我要交出派珀
And in return, I hand over Piper.
他们联♥系♥了你们
They reached out to you.
碎片
Splinter?
一个叫海伦的女人
Some woman named Helen.
她认为我的前夫会把派珀交出来
She believes that my ex-husband is handing over Piper.
今晚
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表