剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
You don't have any right...
联邦部门的调查
...with a federal investigation.
-去看她的个人病历 -什么情况
- ...to her private medical files! - What is this?
他们要求和她谈谈
They're demanding to speak with her
-并且要看她的病历 -好吧
- and look at her chart. - Okay.
我是乔·埃文斯警♥察♥局长
I'm Police Chief Jo Evans.
你是哪位
Who are you?
先生 如果你不让开的话
Sir, you will be in federal lockup tonight
今晚你就会被联邦部门关起来
if you don't get out of my way.
先看看你自己吧
Let's see how that goes for you.
国家运输安全委员会无权拘捕人 可我有
NTSB doesn't have arrest authority. I do.
带这些人出去
Escort these men out of here.
听着 不如我们去下面的候诊室
Listen, why don't we just go down to the waiting room,
然后你们可以告诉我到底是什么情况
and then you guys can tell me what the hell's going on.
-好不好 -她不见了
- Okay? - She's gone!
派小组把住每个出口
Station teams at every exit.
黄色警报
This is a code yellow.
我需要盯着每个出去和进来的人
I want eyes on everyone coming and going.
女性 十岁
Female aged 10.
-棕色头发 蓝色眼睛 -系统地查
- Brown hair, blue eyes. - Be systematic.
每层楼的每个房♥间 快去
Every room. Every floor. Go.
法兰克 我要你去查一下最近一小时的
Frankie, I need you to look at the security footage
安全监控
for the last hour.
洛佩兹 我要派带对讲台的警车沿25号♥公路巡逻
Lopez, I want radio cars along Route 25,
并发出安珀警报
and issue an Amber Alert.
码头并不远 那孩子也可能落水了
Harbor's not far. Kid could have fallen in.
嗯 通知海警
Yeah, call the Marine Unit.
让他们派搜船过去
Tell them to get a boat out there.
埃文斯
Evans.
局长 我... 我还在坠机现场
Chief, I'm -- I'm still at the crash site,
那个...国家运输安全委员会来了
and, uh... NTSB is here?
嗯 我知道 这情况我清楚 克里斯
Yeah, I know. I'm aware of that, Chris.
不是 是...
Yeah, no, no. It's -- It's, uh --
是不同的国家运输安全委员会
It's kind of a different NTSB.
大家都不认识最开始来的那些人
And nobody knows who those first guys were.
快点吧
Come on!
我的天 早不坏晚不坏
God, you got to be kidding me.
什么情况
What?
别生气
Don't be mad.
浮现
第一季第一集
进来吧
Get in.
我们先让你睡下来
We'll get you to bed,
等明天再把一切都搞清楚
and we'll figure everything out tomorrow, okay?
伙计
Hey, pal.
爸爸 你不应该熬夜
Dad, you shouldn't have stayed up.
你知道我不睡觉的
Eh, you know I don't sleep.
情况怎么样
How'd it go? Oh.
你好啊
Hello.
来了位客人
We have a guest.
我看见了
I see that.
好吧 我们把你安顿睡下吧
Alright, let's get you to bed, okay?
我不累
I'm not tired.
那个
Okay, well,
我们...总得努力一下 好吗
we're gonna... try anyway, okay?
我们看看能不能给你找件睡衣
Let's try to see if we can find you some PJs.
谁会四处冒充国家运输安全委员会的人呢
Who the hell runs around impersonating NTSB?
你觉得她是在那架飞机上吗
You think she was on the plane?
我也不知道
I don't know.
艾比觉得不会 我也搞不清
Abby didn't think so. I-I don't know.
她肯定有个家
She belongs to somebody.
早上得给家庭服务机构报告一下她的事
Gonna have to report her to Family Services in the morning.
当然 我知道这是规定
Yeah, I mean, I know that's the protocol,
可如果我把她录入到系统里
but if I put her in the system,
那寻找她的人就能够找到她了
then whoever's looking for her is gonna be able to find her.
那你打算怎么办 把你刚刚捡到的孩子留下来
So, what are you gonna do? Keep a kid you just found?
留多久
For how long?
你打算怎么办
A-and what's the plan here?
我没什么打算 爸爸 我
I don't have a plan. Dad, I...
我不知道该怎么做
I-I didn't know what else to do.
好了 你做了你力所能及之事
Well, you did the only thing you could do.
-或者是绑♥架♥了一个孩子 -不是
- Or I kidnapped a kid. - No. No.
她安全 你安全 这才是最重要的
She's safe. You're safe. That's what's important.
这个问题明早会解决的
We'll figure it out in the morning.
-快去睡 亲爱的 -好的
- Come on, honey. - Yeah.
你想成为独角兽还是精灵
Okay, would you rather be a unicorn or a wizard?
独角兽
Unicorn.
显而易见
Obviously.
你想有拇指还是没拇指
Would you rather have no thumbs or only thumbs?
早上好
Morning.
什么
So, what's, uh --
你们在干什么
What's everybody doing, huh?
妈妈 你更喜欢哪一个
Oh, Mom, okay -- what do you like better --
阿丽亚娜还是米莉
Ariana or Millie?
我们在讨论什么
What are we talking about?
她需要有个名字
She needs a name.
亲爱的 我想她已经有一个名字了
Well, honey, I imagine that she already has one.
但她想不起来了
She can't remember,
我们总得给她个称呼
and we have to call her something.
你喜欢什么名字
Well, what name do you like?
我决定不了
I can't decide.
你知道我一直喜欢什么名字吗
You know what I always liked?
派珀 那差点就是你的名字了
Piper. That was almost your name.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that one.
我喜欢
I love it.
比起我的名字 我更喜欢她这个
I kind of love it more than my name,
但是无所谓了
but whatever.
行了 生活总是不尽如人意 孩子
Well, life is hard, kid.
上课前我得去见惠特克
I've got to meet Whitaker before class.
-妈妈 我们得出发了 -好的
- Mom, we got to go. - Okay.
再见 派珀
See you later, Piper.
爸爸
Hey, Dad, um...
克里斯打电♥话♥了
Chris called,
他说国家运输安全委员会已经撤了
and he said the NTSB's cleared out already,
我觉得这很不对劲
which doesn't make any sense.
所以我得回现场去
So I need to go back to the site.
好的
Okay.
你觉得你们俩
You think that you guys will be...
你明白的
you know...
没事 我们俩可以的
Oh, yeah, yeah. We'll be okay.
我今天有很多事要做
I got a lot of projects to do today.
真的很需要有个帮手
Could really use a helper.
好的
Okay.
好孩子
Thattagirl.
爸爸
Dad?
听着 我没事的
Listen. I'll be fine.
我没事 我感觉很好
I'll be fine. I'm feeling good.
医生说我要恢复正常活动 所以
Doc said I need to resume normal activities, so...
是 我知道 我只是想说
No, no, I know. I'm just -- I'm saying, um...
你知道 或许
You know, maybe just...
你们就在房♥子周围活动
stay near the house.
或者就待在屋里
Or in -- in -- in the house.
好的
Alright.
好的
Okay.
还有
And, um --
-妈妈 我们得出发了 -来了
- Mom, we got to go! - Yeah. I'm coming.
克里斯知道她在这
Chris knows she's here,
有事就给我或者他打电♥话♥ 好吗
so just call him or call me. Okay?
-好的 -我要走了
- Alright. - I'm gonna go.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.
你对她真好
You're being really sweet with her,
我觉得这对她很有帮助 谢谢
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表