剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表
米娅怎么样
How's Mia?
很好
Fine.
所有人都生你的气
Everybody's mad at you.
看来是的
Looks like.
因为我
Because of me.
不
No.
是因为我
It's because of me.
我认为你和米娅做错事了
I think that you and Mia made a mistake.
我知道
I know.
我要学会如何控制的
And I'm going to learn how to control it.
然后米娅就能回家了
And then Mia can come home?
我觉得这计划可行
Sounds like a plan to me.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 这是法兰克
Okay. Uh, this is Frankie.
-派珀你好 -你好
- Hi, Piper. - Hi.
这是夫妮
That's Daphne.
她在这里做事井井有条
She does just about everything here really well.
你要玩手铐吗
You want to play with some handcuffs?
可以吗 可以吗
Can I, can I, can I?
-去玩吧 -好棒
- Have at it. - Yes!
小达
Hey, Daph?
你能提醒法兰克写上酒驾日期吗
Can you remind Frankie to put dates on his DUIs?
我的生活中不需要更多未解之谜了
I don't need any more mystery in my life.
好的 老大
Sure, boss.
-这画的是什么 -旋转木马
- What's that one? - A carousel.
画得很好
Nice.
那是什么
And what's that?
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
艾米丽喜欢棉花糖
Emily likes cotton candy.
你说什么
What did you say?
艾米丽喜欢棉花糖
Emily likes cotton candy.
你知道艾米丽是谁吗
Do you know who Emily is?
不知道
I'm not sure.
那你怎么知道她喜欢棉花糖
Well, then, how do you know she likes cotton candy?
因为她和我说过
Because she told me.
什么时候
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像是在梦里之类的吧
Like a dream or something.
局长
Chief?
克里斯打电♥话♥找你 有紧急情况
It's Chris. Urgent.
什么事
What's up?
州警找到了维尔吉斯的车
State troopers found Wilkis' truck
距离最后已知位置的48公里处
about 30 miles from his last known location.
他好像出事故了
Looks like he was run off the road.
车里有血
And there's blood in the cab.
有人把他抓走了
Somebody grabbed him.
我也是这么想的 但是
That was my guess, but...
除了我们没人知道他还活着
nobody knew that he was alive except for us,
金德里德 本尼
Kindred, Benny --
还有艾米丽
And Emily.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
她说谎
She lies.
派辆车去艾米丽家
Send a car to Emily's house.
马上去
On it.
这是我的备份服务器 对吗
It was my backup server, right?
你在我销毁之前把它留下了
You got to it before me?
还好我这么做了
Well, it was a good thing I did
在你失去理智之前 艾伦
before you lost your frickin' head, Alan.
我不会帮你的 艾米丽
I'm not gonna help you, Emily.
我从没想希望事情变成这样
I never wanted this to happen.
想跟你妻子打个招呼吗
Want to say hello to your wife?
让她接电♥话♥ 德里克
Put her on, Derek.
艾米丽 别这样
Emily, don't do this.
艾伦
Alan.
玛丽亚 对不起
Maria, I'm sorry.
我要告诉你 这里有个拿枪的人
I'm supposed to tell you there's a man here with a gun.
没关系的
It's okay.
玛丽亚 我保证 会没事的
Maria, I-I promise, I-it's gonna be okay.
艾伦 你怎么能
Alan, how could you do thi--
那么
So...
咱们开工吧
let's get to work.
这个怎么样
How's this one?
很好
It's fine.
把它连同车辆说明一起寄出去
Get it sent out along with the vehicle description
-还有标签 好吗 -好的
- and the tags, okay? - Okay.
发生了什么事
What's happened?
艾米丽不见了
Emily's gone AWOL.
她的公♥寓♥已经被彻底清理干净了
Her apartment's been completely cleared out.
我觉得她一直在和派珀交流
And I think she's been communicating with Piper.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
派珀告诉我的
Piper told me.
不知怎的 她
Somehow, she...
钻进她的脑子里了
got into her head.
什么
What?
就是
Yeah.
等等
Hold on.
艾米丽
Emily.
公♥司♥告密人 她只是为了帮我们
Corporate whistleblower. She's only ever helped us.
你知道派珀生病时的更新吗
You know that "Update" When Piper was sick?
那是艾米丽给的
That came from Emily.
你觉得是开启了什么通道吗
What, you think it opened a door or something?
她引导我们找到维尔吉斯 现在他不见了
She led us to Wilkis. Now he's missing.
我觉得她想让我们找到他
I think she wanted us to find him.
为了她
For her.
等一下
Wait a second.
大家别用电脑了 都关了
Everybody off your computers. Shut them all down.
达夫妮 我这里需要一名计算机技术人员
Daphne, I want IT in here.
我要他们清除所有恶意软件或间谍软件
I want them to scrub everything for any malware or spyware
或者她留给我们的小礼物
or whatever little presents that she left behind for us.
那电♥话♥怎么办
W-What about the phones?
大家先都用无线电 好吗
Guys, stick to your radios, okay?
天哪 她那副假惺惺的面孔
God, that whole act she put on.
"我不该帮你的"
"I shouldn't even be helping you."
我不敢相信 我竟然相信了
I can't believe I bought it.
你不是唯一被骗的人 乔
You weren't the only one, Jo.
不是 但我是第一个被骗的
No, but I was the first one.
你知道这一切最让人抓狂的是什么吗
You know what the craziest part about all this is?
理查德·金德里德坐牢的唯一原因
The only reason why Richard Kindred
就是因为艾米丽
is sitting in jail is because of Emily.
是的 因为她要找个背锅的
Yeah, because she needed to frame someone.
先找个唱白脸的坏人
She needed a bad guy.
他为什么不告诉我们是她
Why didn't he put us onto her?
我是说 他一定知道这和她有关
I mean, he must've known that she was involved,
特别是我们还入侵了他的地盘
especially after we broke into one of his facilities.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
能让我愿意为之坐牢的人可不多
There's not a lot of people I'd go to prison for.
我觉得他是在保护她
I think he's protecting her.
埃文斯局长
Chief Evans.
你的家人还好吗
How's the family?
非常好 谢谢问候
Really, really great. Thanks for asking.
联邦监狱生活怎么样
How's federal lockup?
听说有一位联♥合♥国♥酷刑专家强烈谴责它
Heard it was condemned by, uh, a UN expert on torture,
想到这一点 感觉还行
so not bad, considering.
我希望你能回答我一些问题
I'm hoping that you can answer some questions I have
关于你手下一个叫艾米丽·考克斯的
about an employee of yours named Emily Cox.
你想知道的任何事情
Anything you want to know,
都可以在她的人事档案找到
you can find in her personnel file.
但是
But...
她可不仅是一个员工这么简单
she's more than just an employee.
对吗
Right?
剧集 | 浮现 | 导航列表